Sponsored

What did you do to your Bullitt this weekend?

mAkI

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Moiz
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
I installed Redline Racing hold struts, blackvue DVR camera, haven't fully installed it as the rear one is still pending, I also got husky liners as my garage is very dusty and tracks it inside the car all the time. Here's some pics the DVR was hardwired to the fuse box so it even records when the car is off and whenever it senses motion or impact to the car. Will post rear pics when I install that one. I also got rid of the dealership lic plate frame and got a soft silicone one on there which is barely noticable.

Lic plate frame, it will look nicer with the custom black plated I'm still waiting on.
20190609_230705.jpg

BlackVue 750 2ch camera from outside, a link to the test recording:

20190609_230114.jpg

You can barely see the camera from outside but a blinking light gives it away
20190609_230204.jpg

hood struts from redline racing
20190609_230133.jpg
Sponsored

POJ 1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt build no.301
I had noticed that after 7 months I was building up a film on the inside of the windscreen glass
I watched the u tube video of chrisfix who explained how it was caused and how to fix it.
(I never considered clay barring and waxing the glass)
Anyway followed his process and the results are remarkable
Even had a bird shit on it yesterday and the crap came off as easily as he predicted
Fully recommend his u tube clip and his process

OP
OP

mAkI

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Moiz
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
I had noticed that after 7 months I was building up a film on the inside of the windscreen glass
I watched the u tube video of chrisfix who explained how it was caused and how to fix it.
(I never considered clay barring and waxing the glass)
Anyway followed his process and the results are remarkable
Even had a bird shit on it yesterday and the crap came off as easily as he predicted
Fully recommend his u tube clip and his process
I have never used a clay bar never cared for previous cars that much lol. Would you please share a link to that video? Also, I have a ceramic coating on my car. Would it mess it up if I use clay bar, decontaminating soaps etc? I was doing well until I used turtlewax t-10 tire shine which is remarkable and even after a week the tire looks like it was dipped in water. The only issue with that was I was supposed to let it dry and I drove off on it splattering it around the wheel well, I. Tried using quick detail and regular washing with no luck.

Sponsored

TLW1022

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Terry
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt K3464
Clutch Extender - Lets me move to a more comfortable driving position, being 5'7" with nerve damage to my leg I like using the ball of my foot instead of my toes to fully depress the clutch. Reading the reviews for this, even 6' + drivers like this mod

Diode Dynamics Interior LED Kit - Turned out to be a Nightmare, The Map Light Console does not pop out like the instructions & video show, seems like there was a change in clips on the 18-19 years, the plastic tabs on the console brake when you pull the console off , there was enough of the tab left to temporarily put the console back up. I will go back & try to remount it when I have time because now it is loose & does not fit tight to the roof, replacement looks to be @ $200-$450
The vanity mirror bulbs are too long & only emit light from the top of the bulb so only half of the lens lights up, the other half is dark. I used some aluminum foil behind the bulb to help balance the light distribution

AirAid/Ford Performance Dry Filter

OP
OP

mAkI

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Moiz
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Clutch Extender - Lets me move to a more comfortable driving position, being 5'7" with nerve damage to my leg I like using the ball of my foot instead of my toes to fully depress the clutch. Reading the reviews for this, even 6' + drivers like this mod

Diode Dynamics Interior LED Kit - Turned out to be a Nightmare, The Map Light Console does not pop out like the instructions & video show, seems like there was a change in clips on the 18-19 years, the plastic tabs on the console brake when you pull the console off , there was enough of the tab left to temporarily put the console back up. I will go back & try to remount it when I have time because now it is loose & does not fit tight to the roof, replacement looks to be @ $200-$450
The vanity mirror bulbs are too long & only emit light from the top of the bulb so only half of the lens lights up, the other half is dark. I used some aluminum foil behind the bulb to help balance the light distribution

AirAid/Ford Performance Dry Filter
I ordered the diode Dynamics bulbs too good heads up on the plastic tab. What's the proper way to remove it?

I'm 5 7 as well and have nerve damage in my left leg from a motorcycle accident. What a Co incidence!

TLW1022

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Terry
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt K3464
I ordered the diode Dynamics bulbs too good heads up on the plastic tab. What's the proper way to remove it?
Every post I have found has either broken the tabs on the console or the plastic that holds the clips in the roof. Has been about a 50/50 split on replacing the console or being able to get the tabs to work good enough by wrapping them with electrical tape or epoxy them to the clips, I am going to pull it back off & see if I can get it to work but that wont be for a couple weeks before I can try.
I did read that some have been able to pop the lenses out & replacing the bulb that way, but you have to be careful inserting the bulbs, if you push the bulb socket out you will have to pull the console down anyway to put the socket back in

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
Never use clay bar on a Ceramic Coating!! The thing about claying a coating is the chance of marring the surface which would then need some polishing to fix. Which then leads to the removal of the coating.

Last edited:

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
Took the BULLITT out for a 225 mile cruise to hook up with friends for lunch...all freeway driving...I’m impressed.. 25.1mpg!! Not too shabby!!
E3895FCF-983F-4E4F-A1D3-2B1B6567F06D.jpeg

Sponsored

POJ 1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
I have never used a clay bar never cared for previous cars that much lol. Would you please share a link to that video? Also, I have a ceramic coating on my car. Would it mess it up if I use clay bar, decontaminating soaps etc? I was doing well until I used turtlewax t-10 tire shine which is remarkable and even after a week the tire looks like it was dipped in water. The only issue with that was I was supposed to let it dry and I drove off on it splattering it around the wheel well, I. Tried using quick detail and regular washing with no luck.

POJ 1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
just go into utube and type in "chrisfix"
I'll let the experts below comment on clay bars and ceramic coatings

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
@mAkI The nice thing with Ceramic Coating... try a mix of 50/50 ISP or Rubbing Alcohol and water...apply to MF cloth and wipe down the area affected ... it’s probably Silicone...the worst thing for our cars!! Oh ya...and next time...wipe down your wheels..lol. If that doesn’t work..use your polisher and polish out the area affected...then apply Ceramic Coating again!!

ps:.. I’m not an expert!! lol

Last edited:
OP
OP

mAkI

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Moiz
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Installed diode Dynamics LED kit. For the vanity lights, I ended up unscrewing the plastic frame to insert the bulb as the ones from DD were too big to be seated properly. For the map lights, I took the plastic down, it didn't break the tabs but the plastic wouldn't sit back as snug so I wrapped some tape over the plastic and inserted it back into the clips which provided a much tighter hold.
20190616_014256.jpg
20190616_014247.jpg
20190616_014244.jpg
Sponsored