Sponsored

Is this a real Bullitt??

BabyDoc1012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Sierra, ‘21 Expedition, ‘22 Mach 1
There is also no active exhaust button on the steering wheel. The description says they don’t sell salvaged cars. May send message for more info 😂
Sponsored

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N5809, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase
This place is 5 minutes from my house.

BabyDoc1012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N5809, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase
Reputable dealer? Or fly by night place? I love a good mystery lol
I’ve never been there before. I just noticed that it’s right down the street from me. Maybe I’ll pop in there if the car still there this weekend.

Sponsored

BabyDoc1012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That carfax is all jacked up, it has a different dealer listed as selling it than the dealer from the first post. I would love to know the full story on this car. It’s crazy

PaddyPrix

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
07 335is, 08 LR2, 13 Tahoe, 18 Mustang GT x2
Vehicle Showcase
For what it's worth, the only real way to know if a car is a salvage is when you get the title which makes it rather plainly obvious. I don't have any sharpie markings or anything in my door jam or anything like that, and I'm a theft recovery.

Pittpa

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT 6MT
Reputable dealer? Or fly by night place? I
Gee, I don't know, what is normal for the area?

Seats, Dual Power Seats, Leather Seats, Daytime Running Lights, LED Headlamps, LED Fog Lights, Premium Wheels. ***Custom Powder Coated Wheels additional $995***

"Tax, Title, Tags, $995.00 LoJack Vehicle Recovery System registration fee, and $495 Clear Coat Package not included in vehicle prices shown and must be paid by the purchaser. Some vehicles may have custom powder coated wheels and / or custom leather installed at an additional charge."

The shiny spokes are now powder coated, and black nuts? This car was murdered. :wink:

1651034448945.png

1651034493055.png

Bit_the_Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
I’ve never been there before. I just noticed that it’s right down the street from me. Maybe I’ll pop in there if the car still there this weekend.
1651060148003.png

What an abomination this car has been. It's basically a GT with Bullitt logo on the wheel, rear decklid and front fascia changed.

Sponsored

Bit_the_Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
I like how that dealer lists "power liftgate," as if that shit opens up for you automatically. I guess "press the button inside and the trunk lid pops an inch and then you have to sneak in your hand and open it yourself" doesn't have the ring to it...

Although I guess you could put on the trunk-pop struts, which I have an highly recommend.

I mean what a butcher job. From the quick things that I notice:
Wrong tailpipes, wrong brakes (no Brembos on this and even the rotors look way smaller), wrong wheels, wrong stitching (it's not green despite the listing info), wrong seat style altogether, wrong shifter, wrong cluster, wrong steering wheel buttons (or entirely wrong steering wheel looks like, we have a Pony button instead of the "M").
If you get blind spot, you get navigation as that's one of the only three options for the Bullitt, so few steering wheel buttons missing actually. And if you get blind spot (i.e. electronics package), you get a sub with the B&O system which clearly has been stripped as you can see the bolts in the trunk still.
No strut tower brace.

Am I missing anything? I mean, for what it is, a decently equipped Mustang, it's not horrible. I know the market is crazy right now. But it's so far removed from a Mustang with so many questionable stripped/removed/replaced parts that it's truly either a massive factory mess-up, or a theft recovery.

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
It's been pieced together as documented early on in this thread with all the variances whether it was from an accident, or theft - or who knows what. Any Dealership can claim "clean CarFax" - sure if nothing was ever reported...

Put it this way, a person who buys a Bullitt isn't going to remove the Bullitt specific items and put GT or lower base model parts on the car...

and

They certainly aren't going to remove the rear seats from a convertible and put them into a coupe.... or remove the specific Bullitt front bucket seats and put in those from a GT.... LMFAO.

I'd suggest whoever is close to that car, go take some pics of the other nuances.

The B-pillar VCL is "sharpied" for a reason... they don't come like that from Ford and there's no reason for a Owner to do it.

For nearly a $50k ask - steer clear. This is a $30k Bullitt all day long - with another $5k+ needed to bring it back to true Bullitt specs. Well.... that's if the Bullitt engine and PCM wasn't also swapped out... LMAO...

What are the chances that the Magneride suspension is still in tact... ?

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
It might be an optical illusion with those wheels, but by my eye that looks a little high for a Magneride car ?

WD :like:

Pittpa

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT 6MT
It's been pieced together as documented early on in this thread with all the variances whether it was from an accident, or theft - or who knows what. Any Dealership can claim "clean CarFax" - sure if nothing was ever reported...

Put it this way, a person who buys a Bullitt isn't going to remove the Bullitt specific items and put GT or lower base model parts on the car...

and

They certainly aren't going to remove the rear seats from a convertible and put them into a coupe.... or remove the specific Bullitt front bucket seats and put in those from a GT.... LMFAO.

I'd suggest whoever is close to that car, go take some pics of the other nuances.

The B-pillar VCL is "sharpied" for a reason... they don't come like that from Ford and there's no reason for a Owner to do it.

For nearly a $50k ask - steer clear. This is a $30k Bullitt all day long - with another $5k+ needed to bring it back to true Bullitt specs. Well.... that's if the Bullitt engine and PCM wasn't also swapped out... LMAO...

so, overall, a 90% Bullitt to GT conversion?
Sponsored