Sponsored

Now this is dedication (Ecoboost > Bullitt)

Torinate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Convertible
Jeez. I muddled through all the comments so far... thought I’d leave this right here. So many opinions...

Not my cup of tea. But good on this person for making it theirs!! All of us come here onto this forum and talk about everything to do with our cars. We all do our own mods and all make changes to our own cars. One of the wonderful things about our cars is that anything and everything is available for them. Some mods are great (to me) and others are awful. Could you imagine though if there was only 1 model and a single option and there was no aftermarket to support all of us?

I think it’s great this person spent so much money time and effort to make this car exactly how they want it.

Like it or not, deserves respect for the commitment the owner made to make it how they want it.
Sponsored

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
as mentioned, the owner loves the car, they put a lot of work into it. more kudos to them. I enjoyed modding my car and it was rewarding. some people never wrench of their cars or do a thing just drive it which is fine, but people should try and be friendly or not say much at all.

that said, I have seen some terrible cars, and OP's isnt one of them. it would just confuse me being a mustang guy and seeing a bullit without any noise, then id realize its a eco boost. (which I like eco boost) so no issues there, but would throw me for a moment

Dabitz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium
Cool build, the problem is that by using the Bullitt logo is like installing the Cobra badges on a GT, or people with fake AMG, 5.0 etc. It's very immature, by presenting a fake product, imitating the characteristics and quality of a superior product. Totally different than installing hood, bumpers, etc., that imitate a "style" but are not labeled as the superior and more expensive product.
Sponsored