Modifying As-Built Data Guide

Biggsy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Warren
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT PP, '10 Tundra
I am only referring to the tach flashing red. Not the HUD shift light that the shelby has. From my understanding any 400a+ pack should have it
Ahh I forgot myColor exist lol. I don’t have a premium so makes sense.
Sponsored

MrBD1348

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT MT-82
trying to turn off the double honk when I get out of the car, engine running, to go lock the shop. I went into 0726-41-02 and changed 2001 0000 0091 to 2000 0000 0091 and nothing changed. Is there an up-to-date spreadsheet? 2022 Mustang ecoboost, if it makes a difference.
This is what worked on my 22 for this.
0B8862C0-CEBB-4A32-8A5D-2C5C0B9025A8.png

Vlad Soare

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vlad
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
trying to turn off the double honk when I get out of the car, engine running, to go lock the shop. I went into 0726-41-02 and changed 2001 0000 0091 to 2000 0000 0091 and nothing changed. Is there an up-to-date spreadsheet? 2022 Mustang ecoboost, if it makes a difference.
It does. That code works with 2019 or earlier vehicles. There was a change in the BCM in 2020. See my answer from the other thread:

To disable the double honk I used the code I found in the online spreadsheet. Be aware that there's one code until 2019 and another from 2020 onwards. For 2020+ it's this:
726-63-02: xxx0 xxxx xxxx

Last edited:

Sponsored

Vlad Soare

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vlad
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
is there a 2020+ spreadsheet somewhere that I ain't found?
No, I'm not aware of a spreadsheet that's specific to 2020+. But there's no need for one, as almost all of the codes are identical. It's just the BCM that has changed, and only a little at that. The double honk code is the only one I know to be different. There may be a few others, but not many.

lugbolt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
many
Next question, and by the way I managed to disable the double honk. Thank goodness! I park the car in the shop which has manual open doors. SO I have to open the door back the car out and then get out of the car to go shut the shop door. Every single time honk-honk. Glad I don't have any neighbors.

Anyway--in going through ForScan I noticed something that I wasn't familar with. Approach detection. It is set to disabled. What is it, do I have the hardware, and lastly but probably most importantly, can it be enabled? I think I know what it is, similar to dad's Lincoln, when you walk up to the car it unlocks the doors automatically. Am I on the right track here?

Vlad Soare

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vlad
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
I have to open the door back the car out and then get out of the car to go shut the shop door.
Before disabling mine I noticed it didn't honk unless I also closed the door behind me. If I just got out of the car but left the driver's door open, then it wouldn't honk. But sure enough, sometimes I forgot, and when I did, it almost gave me a heart attack. :cwl:
Of course, disabling it is the way to go, but it's good to know there's a workaround until then.

Anyway--in going through ForScan I noticed something that I wasn't familar with. Approach detection. It is set to disabled. What is it, do I have the hardware, and lastly but probably most importantly, can it be enabled? I think I know what it is, similar to dad's Lincoln, when you walk up to the car it unlocks the doors automatically. Am I on the right track here?
A friend of mine, who's much more knowledgeable in these things than I am, has tried for quite some time to activate this function in his Mk5 Mondeo. As far as I know, he never managed to.
I'm not sure about unlocking the doors. As far as I remember he only mentioned turning on the puddle lights as you approached the car.
I assume you're seeing it in the BCM, right? Just back up the current BCM configuration and give it a try. If it doesn't work, you can always go back.

Latinsen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang gt Base A10
is there anyway to program drive modes on a 2020 300a package? i replaced my 4inch radio screen to a 8inch and all buttons work except the drive modes. you flick it and nothing happens. also i tried going into the odometer setting because i want to upgrade to a digital dash but it asks me to input my current mileage before i can access it. is there a different way to change the odometer if i get a different cluster from a different car that has the digital dash?

Earlsays

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 MUSTANG GT
Is it possible to program engine coolant temperature into the IPC menu that shows trans temp, air fuel, intake air temp, etc.

Coolant temp is the one reading not shown - can this be added with Forscan? ScanGauge II OBDII reader displays engine coolant temp, so the information IS indeed available.

Sponsored

TexasRebel

Gearshifter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 YZ GTPP - PP2
Is it possible to program engine coolant temperature into the IPC menu that shows trans temp, air fuel, intake air temp, etc.

Coolant temp is the one reading not shown - can this be added with Forscan? ScanGauge II OBDII reader displays engine coolant temp, so the information IS indeed available.
if you have cylinder/head temperature... that's it.

Jeff_oddo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Premium
Hello,
Can someone assist me on how to disable adaptive cruise control and be able to just use regular cruise control on my 2015 GT? My issue is that I had to remove the forward crash avoidance sensor on my bumper due to installing an intercooler, and all of my cruise control options are not working. I just got my OBDII adapter and downloaded FORSCAN and I am lost when it comes to making adjustments. I can see some options in there regarding ACC and Cruise control, but don't know what to change it to. Also, my car is aftermarket tuned and FORSCAN had no issues connecting to the car.

What do I change in IPC?
What do I change in BCM?
What do I change in PCM?
and what other sections are required to be changed?

Thanks in advance!

the_scotsman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
Is there a way to disable the annoying seat belt pop up that appears every start of the car? It's bloody annoying having to dismiss it EVERY time I use the car.

I can see reference to "beltminder" in the spreadsheet, but I suspect this is the chimes that play if a belt isn't done up that should be?

wcharon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
William
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT 2019 Race Red with Package 301A
Hi to all...

I have successfully changed the Fog Lights to work with the High Beam which i like but they only work if i have the Fog Lights already switched ON.

Is there a way or i am missing something in order to have them turn on simultaneous when i switch the High Beams also?

Thanks in advance.
Sponsored