Sponsored

Modifying As-Built Data Guide

TexasRebel

Gearshifter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 YZ GTPP - PP2
If you had the ecoboost gauge pack assy in your car and it showed vacuum/boost correctly then the vacuum guage pack should be a plug and play install, no changes in forscan would be required IMO.

P.S. If you are not in need of the ecoboost gauge pack I would be interested in purchasing it from you or if you need a vacuum gauge pack from a GT I have one I would trade you for the ecoboost gauge pack.

DM me if interested.

BD
I may be wrong, but it seemed like the poster was trying to double-up on the manifold gauge. Keep the one in the dashboard and add one in the cluster info-screen.

It's a little misleading to differentiate between the vac and the vac/boost gauge. Both gauges simply display a manifold pressure, but have different ranges. The vacuum gauge would just go into OL+ mode in the event of positive manifold pressure on a car with a turbo/supercharger while the vac/boost gauge would be half wasted on a naturally-aspirated car.
Sponsored

Buldawg76

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Ecoboost, Rapid Red Premium
I may be wrong, but it seemed like the poster was trying to double-up on the manifold gauge. Keep the one in the dashboard and add one in the cluster info-screen.

It's a little misleading to differentiate between the vac and the vac/boost gauge. Both gauges simply display a manifold pressure, but have different ranges. The vacuum gauge would just go into OL+ mode in the event of positive manifold pressure on a car with a turbo/supercharger while the vac/boost gauge would be half wasted on a naturally-aspirated car.
I have an ecoboost not a GT so am not aware if the GT has the option for a vacuum gauge/digital readout in the cluster option menu like the ecoboost does have. He states he does have the PP option so should have the gauge cluster in the center dash panel between the A/C vents.

I was assuming he had installed an ecoboost center dash gauge pack with vac/boost gauge/oil pressure in place of the standard GT vac/oil pressure gauge pack since he stated he did have a SC installed. If that is not the case, then I stand corrected.

Sorry for any confusion.

Hope that @agrump can clear up what he is actually trying to accomplish.

BD

Last edited:

agrump

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dean
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustange GT Premium PP
I was assuming he had installed an ecoboost center dash gauge pack with vac/boost gauge/oil pressure in place of the standard GT vac/oil pressure gauge pack since he stated he did have a SC installed. If that is not the case, then I stand corrected.

Sorry for any confusion.

Hope that @agrump can clear up what he is actually trying to accomplish.

BD
Yes, I have a 2016 pp car with the vacuum and oil pressure gauge in the center of the dash instead of in the cluster. I would like to have an electronic vacuum gauge in the cluster duplicating the pp gauge..

When my car was supercharged, I modified the as-built data to display a vacuum/boost gauge in the cluster and changed the pp gauge pack for an ecoboost one. This gave me 2 boost gauges. I was wondering if it was possible to have 2 vacuum gauges. Having one in the cluster is easier to see when driving.

Buldawg76

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Ecoboost, Rapid Red Premium
Yes, I have a 2016 pp car with the vacuum and oil pressure gauge in the center of the dash instead of in the cluster. I would like to have an electronic vacuum gauge in the cluster duplicating the pp gauge..

When my car was supercharged, I modified the as-built data to display a vacuum/boost gauge in the cluster and changed the pp gauge pack for an ecoboost one. This gave me 2 boost gauges. I was wondering if it was possible to have 2 vacuum gauges. Having one in the cluster is easier to see when driving.
Ok , makes sense now and I am not sure about how /if you can modify the "as built data" to show a vacuum gauge in the cluster. If the GTs/V8s have that available in any of the clusters, then I would say yes if you can determine the correct line to change the data.

Do you by chance still have the ecoboost center gauge pack and if so, are you willing to part with it. PM me if you have it and will part with it.

BD

Biggsy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Warren
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT PP, '10 Tundra
Anybody with 2015-2017 GT been able to enable Axle temp Display? "Incompatible Configuration" keeps coming up when I try to write to enable it.

Sponsored

TexasRebel

Gearshifter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 YZ GTPP - PP2

If that's the case, you'll have to find someone without a Performance Pack GT to see if there is a vacuum gauge in the information center and use their AB data to find any differences. I thought enabling the dash gauges disabled the info center gauges.

MrBD1348

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT MT-82
Anybody with 2015-2017 GT been able to enable Axle temp Display? "Incompatible Configuration" keeps coming up when I try to write to enable it.
is this even possible? i would like this on my 22 but don't remember seeing the code anywhere

Biggsy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Warren
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT PP, '10 Tundra
is this even possible? i would like this on my 22 but don't remember seeing the code anywhere
After multiple attempts, I don’t think so unfortunately.

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
After multiple attempts, I don’t think so unfortunately.
Have you guys looked underneath to check the diff to see if you actually have the sensor ? It’s on the bottom just to the left of the drain plug :

1667460614444.jpeg

If you have the sensor but not the gauge, it’s ‘probably’ possible.

Based on my experience (2020 euro GT with digi dash), it was possible to turn the gauge on :like:

WD :like:

MrBD1348

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT MT-82
Have you guys looked underneath to check the diff to see if you actually have the sensor ? It’s on the bottom just to the left of the drain plug :

1667460614444.jpeg

If you have the sensor but not the gauge, it’s ‘probably’ possible.

Based on my experience (2020 euro GT with digi dash), it was possible to turn the gauge on :like:

WD :like:
will check for this sensor tomorrow. Possible with analog dash? Or only digital?

Sponsored

PKs

PK's
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Fastback
will check for this sensor tomorrow. Possible with analog dash? Or only digital?
Probably digital only. I have a 2018 and I had the Forscan setting to have axle temp. A bit of a non event. Takes forever to register much of a temperature increase and never while I had the gauge showing did it go high. I don't track it though.

MrBD1348

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT MT-82
Anyone with 21 or 22 that has the analog dash and has the working tach redline shift light?
If so can you send me a copy of what the line says for your redline in FORScan? Mine doesn’t work at all

Biggsy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Warren
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT PP, '10 Tundra
Anyone with 21 or 22 that has the analog dash and has the working tach redline shift light?
If so can you send me a copy of what the line says for your redline in FORScan? Mine doesn’t work at all
Is this possible? Only the GT350s to my knowledge have them. Might have to get an aftermarket unit

lugbolt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
many
trying to turn off the double honk when I get out of the car, engine running, to go lock the shop. I went into 0726-41-02 and changed 2001 0000 0091 to 2000 0000 0091 and nothing changed. Is there an up-to-date spreadsheet? 2022 Mustang ecoboost, if it makes a difference.

MrBD1348

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT MT-82
Is this possible? Only the GT350s to my knowledge have them. Might have to get an aftermarket unit
I am only referring to the tach flashing red. Not the HUD shift light that the shelby has. From my understanding any 400a+ pack should have it
Sponsored