Need help with As-Built programming

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Magnetic Premium PP 50AP
Quite a while ago, I messed around using FORScan thanks to the very informed people here and was able to turn on some very hand features. One thing I thought I did correctly was setting up the parking lights as DRLs and even enabling the option to turn them on in the dash settings. Then I thought one of my LED turn signals was bad, 1 worked the other didn't. Recently, I replaced my LED turn signals with the MP Concept turn signals and the problem persisted. The driver's side DRL worked and the passenger's side doesn't.

I went back into FORScan and changed settings I thought might fix it and at some point during my settings, the passenger's side will work and the driver's side doesn't. I just can't ever get them both working. Then I thought, I just don't want 1 working and 1 not so I returned ALL of the BCM (0726) controls back to their original factory values (I saved them before ever modifying). I also changed the IPC settings back to factory original. Still I have 1 parking light on as a DRL and the other out. Any ideas on how I can fix this? I literally did a stare and compare on every single value comparing current using FORScan and the factory original values I saved for all of the BCM and IPC. Any help GREATLY appreciated!
Sponsored

OP
OP
jbailer

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
No ideas? Maybe I should try reloading the stock As-Built files but not sure how I do that. Somehow I saved each of the modules before I modified anything but I'm not sure how I would reload them. I see on my PC I have 23 .abt files with the module names. Anyone know how I reload those back in?

OP
OP
jbailer

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Well digging around on the FORScan site, I found instructions to load my save As-Built files back in. Now I'm really at a loss because it shouldn't be the programming at this point but somehow, only 1 of my lights will work at a time.

With the headlight switch in auto in the daytime, only 1 of the parking lights will light as a DRL and that same light will not work for turn signal. Sometimes it's the driver's side, sometimes the passenger's.

With the switch in the off position, only the gills are lit but 1 side or the other, the turn signal won't work.

With the light in parking lights or headlight on position, all lights work all the time.
Sponsored