Sponsored

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
I get what you guys are saying. I only meant that people will pay for what they think is best, or the latest & greatest. Be at a watch, car, TV, whatever. If you have the means, and you want something an extra $5-10k doesn’t mean squat.

Honestly I have a bigger issue with people (not you guys) telling other people what to do with their money than dealers trying to squeeze water from a rock.
Sponsored

sigintel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
Idk why anyone would buy this with an auto when they can get a GTPP premium for $10k+ less and have virtually the same car.
90% its about having coolers for trans, oil, diff already included to be durable for track use.
10% The added suspension tuning expertise from the GT350 trickling down is appreciated.
Without cooling mods, nothing else matters cause durability goes to crap.

Is that worth $20k over buying a GT and adding yourself?
It comes down to if you enjoy wrenching and learning to setup a car yourself.

I tried that with a 2015 and had to add lots of mods including oil and transcooler and then still roasted thru 3 spare diffs.
lol.... ask around, repeatedly changing the roasted diff oil sucks: smells worse then inhaling fumes off fermented dead roadkill splattered on hot exhaust. death satan gwank nasal assault.

Going to order one if a dealer will agree at least $5k off MSRP. If Ford helps me get $10k off, I promise to run it EVERY SINGLE TRACK DAY in Texas I can find for a whole year and provide as much logs as they want.

sigintel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
Yeah.....That crate Aluminator 5.2 XS swapped into my '15 sounds better all the time. I've held the pink slip for almost three years and have done plenty of suspension changes already plus it's the color combo I can't get with the Mach, seems to be the best way overall to get the car I wanted the Mach to be....
I have a GT350 suspension sitting in the garage waiting for me to decide...
Wrench? or Buy?

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
f a dealer will agree at least $5k off MSRP. If Ford helps me get $10k off, I promise to run it EVERY SINGLE TRACK DAY in Texas
that's the spirit! I think after 6 months of deliveries all the regular GT incentives and dealer discounts will be applied out of necessity. I'm curious where the A10 cooler is mounted and if there's room to double the size. The A10 cooler on the SS/1LE is HUGE - as wide as the main radiator and bout 6" tall. It mounts lay-down in the nose.

OP
OP
jake_zx2

jake_zx2

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kona Blue 2018 GT
Vehicle Showcase
90% its about having coolers for trans, oil, diff already included to be durable for track use.
10% The added suspension tuning expertise from the GT350 trickling down is appreciated.
Without cooling mods, nothing else matters cause durability goes to crap.

Is that worth $20k over buying a GT and adding yourself?
It comes down to if you enjoy wrenching and learning to setup a car yourself.

I tried that with a 2015 and had to add lots of mods including oil and transcooler and then still roasted thru 3 spare diffs.
lol.... ask around, repeatedly changing the roasted diff oil sucks: smells worse then inhaling fumes off fermented dead roadkill splattered on hot exhaust. death satan gwank nasal assault.

Going to order one if a dealer will agree at least $5k off MSRP. If Ford helps me get $10k off, I promise to run it EVERY SINGLE TRACK DAY in Texas I can find for a whole year and provide as much logs as they want.
$5k will be tricky. Seems there won’t be incentives/rebates available for the Mach like standard Mustangs, and invoice will only be about $3k off the MSRP for a loaded car (I already got a quote on a loaded car, and that’s what it came out to)

I have a GT350 suspension sitting in the garage waiting for me to decide...
Wrench? or Buy?
Does that include rear spindles/brakes? If so, I might buy that for my Mach haha

Sponsored

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
$5k will be tricky. Seems there won’t be incentives/rebates available for the Mach like standard Mustangs, and invoice will only be about $3k off the MSRP for a loaded car
dealer margin is 9-11%. It won't happen before August, sure but Ford will likely have incentives on the car around Oct/Nov. Semantically it's just a tarted PP2. Large unit movers don't care about fleecing the buyer for every penny. They'll sell them just to keep the units sold climbing. Now if demand is thru the roof, then sure MSRP or ~2% off is most to be expected until it's overstayed it's welcome.

Bullitt production was 8000 units 1st year, about 4000 next. @martinjlm out with the PP2 numbers, man. :) I reckon 5-7000 units for the Mach because of the current excessive price. If discounts get applied like it's just another GT, then that will definitely help. 2022 unit count will probably be pretty bad since it'll be staring S650 in the teeth.

Me personally I'll just buy the trans from the parts' site and have it installed in the '19 by a shop.

Last edited:

Buckwampum

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350 (which replaces my 2011 GT500, which replaced my 2002 Z06)
Now that brings back memories. The year: 1985 The Place: my driveway, upstate NY

Young 19-year-old me decides to change the diff oil in my '69 Cutlass. It's rusty-but-trusty, like any upstate NY car with 16 years of road salt abuse. I unbolted the 12-bolt diff cover and started hitting it with the heel of my palm to get it off. No dice, lots of corrosion. So I got up close with a screwdriver to pry the cover off. POP! Off it comes like a gunshot, pouring 2 quarts of swampy 90W all over my head. I must have washed my hair about 15 times (the first 5 or 6 times in the driveway with the garden hose and laundry detergent) trying to get that smell out of my hair. To this day, the smell of gear oil from a diff brings a vivid flashback to that event!

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
^^^^ Been there. It takes a while to get skanky gear oil out of your hair....

blitzburgh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BMW M2C
Why would anyone pay adm on a ford product??
Ask the thousands that did, for the Gt 350, GT 500, Bullit, Limited 50th, etc, don't ask me.

Everyone on the forums claims they dont/wont pay ADM, they all get below MSRP, they know the dealer, date his daughter etc. Here in Socal I know of NO dealer that isn't putting ADM on the Mach. I do refuse to pay ADM so I went to Benz after my 15 Mustang and I plan to get BMW M2 Comp next when lease is over. I love the Mach 1 looks and power but I'm done with Ford dealers and the BS ADM games they play.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Jeffola

Automotive Enthusiast
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350
A GT with performance pack and a nice supercharger will do just fine as well.

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
After seeing this kind of pricing for a Ford, I'll be waiting... lol. 60k my ass. I would be shopping other cars in this price range. The Camaro SS 1LE is now a bargain.

To think I paid $35900 back in 2017 for my GT PP and now looking at a Mach 1 approaching 60k... yikes. Maybe forced induction is in my future instead. I'll wait till these prices come down. Yall paying 55k+ for this are nuts. It's still the same 5.0 that's in every other Mustang.

OP
OP
jake_zx2

jake_zx2

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kona Blue 2018 GT
Vehicle Showcase
Ahh, more simplistic people to scream “MUH 20 MORE HORSEPOWER”... because we haven’t seen any of you idiots yet

B Dot

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang Gt, 2015 ES 300h, 2008 Explorer
dealer margin is 9-11%. It won't happen before August, sure but Ford will likely have incentives on the car around Oct/Nov. Semantically it's just a tarted PP2. Large unit movers don't care about fleecing the buyer for every penny. They'll sell them just to keep the units sold climbing. Now if demand is thru the roof, then sure MSRP or ~2% off is most to be expected until it's overstayed it's welcome.

Bullitt production was 8000 units 1st year, about 4000 next. @martinjlm out with the PP2 numbers, man. :) I reckon 5-7000 units for the Mach because of the current excessive price. If discounts get applied like it's just another GT, then that will definitely help. 2022 unit count will probably be pretty bad since it'll be staring S650 in the teeth.

Me personally I'll just buy the trans from the parts' site and have it installed in the '19 by a shop.
There wont be any incentives or plan pricing but it shouldnt be hard to get a good deal on one just have to be patient and shop around. There are dealers still sitting on 2019 GT350s and there are no incentives on those either.

MountainStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT
Anyone mind sharing details on what their getting from their dealers now for price? Any under MSRP or at invoice? Also does anyone know what people were getting for deals on the builtt or other mustang trims as an ordered car as a comparison (I.e x% under invoice)
Sponsored