Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.nationalsuperbike.com
First Name
Curt
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier
My local dealer has a Mach 1 on the lot and has had it for at least 6 mo. What are Mach 1 prices doing right now? Are they going for over sticker? I know used GT's are selling for crazy money on Carvana, Vroom, etc. If I can buy this car for sticker (about 56K) and drive it for free due to crazy used prices, I might do it.
Sponsored

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
My local dealer has a Mach 1 on the lot and has had it for at least 6 mo. What are Mach 1 prices doing right now? Are they going for over sticker? I know used GT's are selling for crazy money on Carvana, Vroom, etc. If I can buy this car for sticker (about 56K) and drive it for free due to crazy used prices, I might do it.
If itā€™s been on their lot for 6 months they probably have a pretty steep adm attached to it. If you pay over invoice you either have money to burn or you donā€™t want to wait the time it will take to order one through granger.
my understanding is offers from vroom and carvana are starting to come down. Either way donā€™t count on this crazy used market lasting. When it corrects itā€™s going to be very painful for a lot of people. When you said drive it for free, are you referring to buying a Mach and selling at inflated prices later on? I wouldnā€™t put all my eggs in that basket personally. Seems like a very easy way to get burned.

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
so, you'll lose money unless you can sell it for 10% over purchase price. so big risk there, and I do not think the market will last much longer ( I need to hurry up and get my 250 sold).

dealer near me has only had it for a bit over a month, asking a 5k ADM. it'll likely sit for a bit. other dealer has had a GT500 CFTP car with a first 50k now 30k ADM sitting there for almost a year.

pappagray

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2021 PP1
In souther Ontario Canada all local Mach1's, which there arnet many, maybe 6? all are MSRP, however there is two FJG cars for 10K+ over msrp in the used market.

cerbomark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach1 700, 6 Spd.#5558
my local dealer (NY) selling over MSRP, they state they need to make more money on each car cause they don t know when they ll get more. So they are willing to sit on cars from what I see.

Sponsored

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
my local dealer (NY) selling over MSRP, they state they need to make more money on each car cause they don t know when they ll get more. So they are willing to sit on cars from what I see.
Scummy dealers always have an excuse. Hopefully they sit on them until the 22ā€™s also start filling up their lot

OP
OP
speedfrk

speedfrk

Threads
Reaction score
Website
First Name
Curt
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier
I can sell my 4 mo old Nissan Frontier to Carvana for 2K more than I paid for it. Makes you scratch you head since these are not hard to find/buy at pretty good prices.

If the Mach 1 will be produced in decent numbers for the next few years, it will only have a slight advantage over a GT, I think. No real appreciation or collector appeal for quite a long time. But check out what this 93 Cobra sold for. Insanity.
https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1993-ford-mustang-svt-cobra-r-5/

itguy84

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Premium
I can sell my 4 mo old Nissan Frontier to Carvana for 2K more than I paid for it. Makes you scratch you head since these are not hard to find/buy at pretty good prices.

If the Mach 1 will be produced in decent numbers for the next few years, it will only have a slight advantage over a GT, I think. No real appreciation or collector appeal for quite a long time. But check out what this 93 Cobra sold for. Insanity.

That car was purchased and literally never driven and stored. Pretty incredible price and car.

AUsomTiger

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach1
I bought mine for sticker back in July but took a risk with the Recaro seats (see my post on here) I sold it a few weeks ago for more than I paid but less than the current sticker price. (Ford raised prices sometime in the summer). I lost my shipping and tax money, but that's the way it goes when you leap before you look.

Sponsored
OP
OP
speedfrk

speedfrk

Threads
Reaction score
Website
First Name
Curt
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier
No dog in the fightā€¦but a last model year foxbody cobra R (one of 107) aint no Nissan Frontier šŸ˜‰
The comparison was between the 93 Cobra and the Mach 1. The offer on the Frontier was simply to show how much an average, run of the mill vehicle is bringing now. See, that wasn't so hard to figure out. ;)

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

No offense, but if someone is offering you more than you paid for a Nissan Frontier, I wouldnā€™t walk thereā€¦ā€¦..run. Take the money before they sober up.
And the Mach 1 wonā€™t be produced for more than one more year in all likely hood.

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
Sold my 2017 GT for more than what I paid new for it. Been waiting on a Mach 1 to be built still from 5/14. Same thought process you have except the ones on dealer lots are all marked up. I refuse to pay those prices. Zach/Jay at Granger are a rare dealer in times like these and you can still get a good deal through them.

wingnutt

Threads
Reaction score
MN, FL, WI, MO, KY, TN, CO, TX, CA, WA, TX again
First Name
michael
Vehicle(s)
350R avalanche gray
The comparison was between the 93 Cobra and the Mach 1. The offer on the Frontier was simply to show how much an average, run of the mill vehicle is bringing now. See, that wasn't so hard to figure out. ;)
lol, ok fineā€¦I have minute to play along šŸ˜›

No dog in the fightā€¦but a last model year foxbody cobra R (one of 107) aint no first year next generation mach1 šŸ˜‰
Sponsored