Sponsored

Just ordered Antigravity Lithium Battery

galaxy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
I wish someone had a clever and easy mounting solution for the 30.
Sponsored

BoomBoy

Racer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kenny
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350, 2016 Fiesta ST
Vehicle Showcase
Yes, both the 20 and 30 work fine. I'm not sure where you got the 1amp of draw. With the 20 I can leave the car sitting without a tender for 2 weeks, and start it fine and drive around. Even not as a track car the 20 is fine if you aren't going to be leaving the car for more than about 2 weeks. The 30 you can leave for at least 3 weeks. The parasitic draw on these cars is pretty low. When you mention another $400, did you see if AG would let you trade the current one towards the 20 or 30 instead?
What this man said. I'm happy with my ATX20.

SCalla0490

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
United States
Im looking into ordering one of the antigravity ATX-20 batteries very soon. Whats the best mount option? Id like something that doesnt require any modification ideally....

james cole

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon S550 Owner
Im looking into ordering one of the antigravity ATX-20 batteries very soon. Whats the best mount option? Id like something that doesnt require any modification ideally....
would like to know as well…

Also does this battery have much less internal resistance than OEM?

galaxy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
There’s a lot of haters in here, and not saying some of it isn’t justified, but MMR has a nice one. Looks clean, easy install, fits in the battery box and everything. Serious contender IMO. FathouseFab also has a very nice one that I think accomplishes the same thing. Those are the only two I’m aware of, unless AG has something they were working on.

Sponsored

Greg35

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
' 18 GT350
Regarding ATX-20HD avail. mounting options: As @galaxy said, both MMR & Fathouse Fabrications offer solid mounts. Also, AG does offer a nice looking aluminum mount from L C Fab.

Egparson202

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350, 2018 Audi TTRS
There’s a lot of haters in here, and not saying some of it isn’t justified, but MMR has a nice one. Looks clean, easy install, fits in the battery box and everything. Serious contender IMO. FathouseFab also has a very nice one that I think accomplishes the same thing. Those are the only two I’m aware of, unless AG has something they were working on.
The MMR piece is the mount I got for my ATX-20-HD. It’s nice, well-engineered and easy to install. Highly recommend it.

Sponsored

Cory S

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cory
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
Subbing. I have an ATX-30HD on the way.

Angrey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Subbing. I have an ATX-30HD on the way.
I bought one, just haven't installed it. I've been running the H5. Although I've been using the charger/tender when I park it, when I drive, the voltage seems to want to stay down around 12.7 or 12.8, which concerns me. Leads me to believe at some point it'll leave me stranded.

I think I'm going to install the 30 this weekend (and run the reset) and then see how the voltage varies when driving.
Sponsored