spiritrider1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Juan
Vehicle(s)
White 2020 GT Convertible
View attachment 560496

Yeah, I was ready for a muscle/pony car again but that R was sure a blast. I’ll slowly mod the Mustang and it’ll be just as quick even if it doesn’t hook up in the rain as well. 😋
There was something to be said about the fun and thrill of driving something that needs a bit of skill! That FWD and massive understeer (aka: Audi of any kind...) was actually fun to force around the tracks I'd visit! No traction or stability control, torque steer, understeer, rear sway... All FUN!
Sponsored

MattSin97

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matthew
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
Hey everyone, Matt here. I just got a 2018 Mustang Ecoboost Platinum a few months ago after someone totaled my Toyota 86. So far it's been really great! Just been having fun adding a few goodies: MBRP street exhaust, Streeda front and reae sway bars and progressive lowering springs. Now I'm looking at CVF's Street Intercooler for some more consistent power. So far the Mustang journey has been great, see y'all in the forums!

spiritrider1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Juan
Vehicle(s)
Hey everyone, new here but I've always been a mustang guy, had an 05 V6 for about 12 years took her to 160k miles. I finally got my first GT. Feels like I got my dream car.
mustang2.jpg
mustang03.jpg
mustang4.jpg
mustang1.jpg
Ohhhh yea, that looks SHARP! I love the Black accent package. Got that on our new GT convertible. Obviously with a soft top it's already black but I love how the top is blacked out. I never really was big on this blue but with the black accent - wow! Congrats!! I see you got the active exhaust too. It seemed a 'no brainer'. Performance gains are minimal with aftermarket exhaust, we mostly want the sound. It's awesome to start up at 5:30am in quiet mode to not irritate the neighbors but then drop the top on the way home and let it sing... !!

Sponsored

circatee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Circatee
Vehicle(s)
2021 MUSTANG GT Premium Fastback
Glad to be here. Looking to purchase a Mustang GT Premium. But, waiting for Ford to have some good financial deals.

spiritrider1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Juan
Vehicle(s)
Glad to be here. Looking to purchase a Mustang GT Premium. But, waiting for Ford to have some good financial deals.
If you’ve bought Ford before you may have a ‘personal offer’ in the Ford system. Sometimes they mail them to you , other times it’s just in the system and dealers can look it up.

CasketSharp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP2
Hey gang!

Last summer I made the plunge and found an amazing deal on a 2018 GT PP2 with 13k miles, one owner. I couldn't pass it up as I was tired and wanting more from the G37 Sedan I traded in towards it. AWD was pretty fun, as were all the upgrades I put into it, but Mustangs are my all-time favorite cars!

This was also my FIRST manual transmission car! Funny enough, I learned to drive it from tutorials from Youtube and the salesman taking a couple hours to make sure I'd be able to drive it home. That was last August. By no means am I "banging gears" now, but I'm pretty competent on downshifting and upshifting. I'm in the process now of starting with mods, but it's been a blast here in Michigan getting it out when I could. Sucky, nasty winter.

Pic in my profile. But will get more when weather improves and I can properly detail it.

RoGCobraRV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
Hello everyone,Al here! New to the forums. Definitely not new to owning Mustangs. I have had 7 to date in my 46 years,most notably an 07 GT500 (favorite)! The latest edition with a couple of enclosed pics
its a 2020 GT PP1. Not enough pics yet as I'm still getting stuff to make it my own.You know how it goes,neverending process!! Got some big plans for her (who doesn't). I'll share the process along the way

Anyways,looking forward to all that the forums has to offer and chatting it up.

20210328_202251.jpg
20210315_172834.jpg

groove93

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay Brown
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT Premium
Greetings to all. My name is Jay. I recently traded in my 2018 Camaro RS I4 Turbo for a 2019 Mustang GT Premium in Race Red. This is my first Mustang, and V8 as well.

First things first, I'm really impressed with the Gas Consumption as I drove the car from Atlanta to Southeast Georgia. That's 3 and a half hours. I used the same amount of gas as was in my Camaro. That's a very promising sign.

Next week I'll be on Spring Break from my Job, so I'll be performing a full interior and exterior Detail.

This is a new challenge for me and I look forward to reading more posts found within this forum!!

Sponsored

young at heart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GT vert A10 / 23 Mach 1 A10 / 23 Mach 1 Tremec
Hey everybody, new old guy here. Bet y'all get that a lot. Had to sell my Harleys a little while back due to some health issues but got the urge to have fun again so I wound up with a new 2020 GT A10 convertible. I've never been a Ford person so I was looking at Camaros when a buddy encouraged me to at least look at a Mustang, and that's all it took!

I went through all the muscle cars in the mid to late '60s-you name it, GTOs, Corvettes, Chevelles even an odd Porsche here and there but I can honestly say I've never had anything I instantly liked as much as this car. Period. It looks, runs and sounds (active exhaust) just amazing.

I'll probably have a lot more questions than answers so I hope you can put up with me.

spiritrider1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Juan
Vehicle(s)
Greetings to all. My name is Jay. I recently traded in my 2018 Camaro RS I4 Turbo for a 2019 Mustang GT Premium in Race Red. This is my first Mustang, and V8 as well.

First things first, I'm really impressed with the Gas Consumption as I drove the car from Atlanta to Southeast Georgia. That's 3 and a half hours. I used the same amount of gas as was in my Camaro. That's a very promising sign.

Next week I'll be on Spring Break from my Job, so I'll be performing a full interior and exterior Detail.

This is a new challenge for me and I look forward to reading more posts found within this forum!!
Hi Jay,
We've only had our GT for a couple months and just over 1K miles but so far distance milage is between 22-24mpg for us but city can be pretty low, varying between 14-18. But overall, we haven't had less than 18 with mixed driving so I guess we are pretty much on the money with the EPA ratings of the window sticker!
Capture.JPG

DrPepper1970

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
Hello, just purchased a 2020 GT a few months ago. This is my third mustang. Had a 1989 GT and a 1995 Cobra then took a 20 year break from mustangs.

A few months ago, I was taking my son (8 yrs old) to school and pointed out a Toyota Camry and a Rav4 and asked him which he thought I should buy. About that time a mustang drove past us pretty fast and he said that was what we should get. He was so excited. After listening to him talk about it non-stop for 2 weeks, a mustang is what we got.

My daughter is 14 and excited too. I have been teaching her to drive in it, in empty parking lots on Sunday mornings. She said all the little boys at the middle school are jealous. I guess I would have been too. How many middle school girls can say they have driven a 460 hp car?

I have been on the site for several months and greatly appreciate the wealth of knowledge that is being shared.

groove93

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay Brown
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT Premium
Hi Jay,
We've only had our GT for a couple months and just over 1K miles but so far distance milage is between 22-24mpg for us but city can be pretty low, varying between 14-18. But overall, we haven't had less than 18 with mixed driving so I guess we are pretty much on the money with the EPA ratings of the window sticker!
Capture.JPG
On Thursdays and Fridays for my commute to and from work, It's a straight shot, 45 miles each way, one road. I was averaging around 65mph and my fuel consumption got as high as 27mpg, but it dipped back in the 24mpg area. No problem whatsoever. I really can't go crazy on this particular route because the highway patrol are everywhere. Mondays thru Wednesdays, that's a different story. I take the backroads for my commute on these days. Average was around 19, and the car was really moving in some opened areas.