Sponsored

Introduce yourself!!

elrod

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 EcoBoost Prem Vert Pony Pkg TY
love the color, what type of paint protection did you go with?
Thanks. My installer used SunTek. It is installed on all the front, 18 inches up the hood and the side mirrors. I have used same film on several other cars with good results.
Sponsored

16CaliSpecial

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Suren
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Gt California Special
Hello guys! My name is Suren, I own a 2016 Mustang GT/CS. I am 17 years old and I just joined this forum yesterday so im still trying to get the flow of things lol.

16CaliSpecial

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Suren
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Gt California Special
Nice wheels man! I got the same ones. Just got em installed three days ago

FranzVonHoffer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Mustang Base GT TP
Hello guys! My name is Suren, I own a 2016 Mustang GT/CS. I am 17 years old and I just joined this forum yesterday so im still trying to get the flow of things lol.
Damn! A Mustang GT at 17? When I was 17 all I could afford was a 1973 Dodge Ram pickup. Congratulations for getting it while your still young enough to enjoy it. I didn't get a decent muscle car until I was 35.

Sponsored

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Pictures? :-)

Spykexx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Prem M6, 2019 Charger Scat Pack Plus
Hiya!

Been browsing the forums for quite a few months, and finally decided last month to make my account haha. I hadn't gotten a mustang yet at the time, but now that I finally picked up my first, I figured it was time to say hello :)

I was actually in the market for an S550, as I absolutely love the body style. I'm generally more of a European car lover, and it really made me love the mustang. That being said, I actually ended up going with an S197. Price was right, mods were in line with where I was going with it; not entirely modded but a few taste-fully chosen. And for the price, the miles were great.

Ended up with a 2013 black V6. 15k miles, owned by an older gentleman who treated her like a baby. Was actually sitting in their showroom. BBK Xpipes, Roush exhaust, GT500 Spoiler, Tinted rear lights. Much more to come here soon! About to put some winter tires on the stock rims, and get a summer setup, potentially some SVE's.

Not QUITE an S550 owner, but this forum (from what I can find) is by far the most active, and very minimal drama!

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Hiya!

Been browsing the forums for quite a few months, and finally decided last month to make my account haha. I hadn't gotten a mustang yet at the time, but now that I finally picked up my first, I figured it was time to say hello :)

I was actually in the market for an S550, as I absolutely love the body style. I'm generally more of a European car lover, and it really made me love the mustang. That being said, I actually ended up going with an S197. Price was right, mods were in line with where I was going with it; not entirely modded but a few taste-fully chosen. And for the price, the miles were great.

Ended up with a 2013 black V6. 15k miles, owned by an older gentleman who treated her like a baby. Was actually sitting in their showroom. BBK Xpipes, Roush exhaust, GT500 Spoiler, Tinted rear lights. Much more to come here soon! About to put some winter tires on the stock rims, and get a summer setup, potentially some SVE's.

Not QUITE an S550 owner, but this forum (from what I can find) is by far the most active, and very minimal drama!

sweet ride! congratulations and welcome!

Coyote Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0 Coyote Red
Vehicle Showcase
Coyote Red

New guy on the coastal bend of Texas, I customize these ponies for the well to do owners. Pictured is my 2014 Cyclone track ready, sold.
tn_DSCN1104.JPG
tn_DSCN1199.JPG

Last edited:

SilverPony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang
Hi all! Recently traded this:

For this:

So far I'm enjoying the independent suspension on this new model. Going from a GT with Brembo Pkg to an Ecoboost Performance Pack. Some might think I'm crazy but for now I'm happy with flooring the gas pedal and not having the entire neighborhood hearing me.

Sponsored

RXstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
Hello Everyone.
So after almost two years of reading the forum, I've finally made the time to introduce myself. Better late than never. Here is my '15 GT Premium.

DSC01758.jpg

Vitamin E

6 bangin'
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eddie
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang 6sp V6
Hello Everyone.
So after almost two years of reading the forum, I've finally made the time to introduce myself. Better late than never. Here is my '15 GT Premium.

DSC01758.jpg
Real nice

dejuan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
dejuan
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT PP1
whats going on... i been stalking this forum for a couple weeks now, so i decided to join. here is my precious.

2015 premium, magnetic GT, lightly modded for now... MBRP catback exhuast, injen cold air intake and tuned and a few interior and exterior mods
20160928_174351.jpg

cdq85

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Boostey Pants
Hi ladies and gents. Just bought my first mustang a few weeks back. Came from a 13 FR-S (talk sh*t all you want but that car was awesome lol) . Mine is a 15 GT with performance pack and roush blower on it tuned by VMP performance. Makes right around 640whp. Loving it so far! Looking forward to talking with some of you in the future!

MattW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 LB GT w/ PP
Hi ladies and gents. Just bought my first mustang a few weeks back. Came from a 13 FR-S (talk sh*t all you want but that car was awesome lol) . Mine is a 15 GT with performance pack and roush blower on it tuned by VMP performance. Makes right around 640whp. Loving it so far! Looking forward to talking with some of you in the future!
Welcome. I was on the fence between a BRZ and Mustang GT. You know what I got. Had to go with the power at least once.
Sponsored