Immigration and border issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

kz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs & F150
You're quoting (or some brainwashing source you're using does) very selectively because the truth is inconvenient. And of course discussion gets derailed by idiotic memes (that only show IQ of a person posting it) and have nothing to do with actual immigration. No one debates illegal immigration is bad, has to be stopped and is against the law. People fleeing poor countries and showing up on border asking for asylum first aren't illegal, are not trying to immigrate illegally and for the most the part aren't the threat to anyone - it's economic immigration - same that your great grand parents did.
People are also debating building a fence that no one reasonable thinks are actually going to work and doesn't kid him/herself it's going to cover the entire border within our lifetime. It's a play on haters and racist to rally them up - very effectively and proof is within reach.

Anyway - do you really guys flush toilets 15 times ? What's wrong with you ??? He had to be talking about you since that's who he supposedly cares about...
Sponsored

OP
OP
Hack

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
Yeah because no naturalized citizens commit murder and other unspeakable crimes only immigrants right? Sure you right wingers can always cherry pick something to support your narrative or find a meme for the moment.

But to suggest I somehow don't care about the slaughter of innocents merely because I don't accept your bullshit theory that immigrants are the cause of all evil in your country or mine for that matter is ludicrous and frankly rather insulting. There's not a chance I trust any of your statistics you like to quote over and over again.
You are misrepresenting the statistics to the point of absurdity. The statistics didn't say that illegals commit all crimes. However, isn't it shocking to you how many crimes are committed by illegals? It is to me. If you don't trust the numbers, look up another official source on your own rather than just denying what is happening.

You can hide your head in the sand. I don't understand why you want the US border to be a sieve, though. Do you care about US laws and US citizens? I understand why politicians use this issue rather than solving it, but I can't see why any US citizen in their right mind would want criminals and thugs to be able to easily come into our country.

Qcman17

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cam
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT A10 Velocity Blue 301A
Any statistics I've read notes that normalized citizens offend at a higher percentage of their respective group than immigrants do. That is the actual truth. Do immigrants offend of course they do as do all groups. I pointed out the offenses of regular citizens merely to make the point its not mainly immigrants offending in violent crimes. Which is true. No one here is advocating for illegal immigration myself included. I'm just taking issue with your blame game. I await your (insert lame MEME here)

Qcman17

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cam
Vehicle(s)
You are misrepresenting the statistics to the point of absurdity. The statistics didn't say that illegals commit all crimes. However, isn't it shocking to you how many crimes are committed by illegals? It is to me. If you don't trust the numbers, look up another official source on your own rather than just denying what is happening.

You can hide your head in the sand. I don't understand why you want the US border to be a sieve, though. Do you care about US laws and US citizens? I understand why politicians use this issue rather than solving it, but I can't see why any US citizen in their right mind would want criminals and thugs to be able to easily come into our country.
I have looked up the numbers and immigrants offend at a lower rate. But yes of course some do offend. There is no way to prevent people from committing crimes that I'm aware of. If we closed our borders today we would still have a lot of violent crime tomorrow. I never said I thought the US border or any border for that matter should be a sieve. And yes I do care about US citizens it pains me to see the way too frequent mass shootings occurring there on a weekly basis.

Last edited:

Qcman17

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cam
Vehicle(s)
The US government doesn't track statistics that differentiate from legal immigrants and illegal immigrants (mainly because they don't have much info on them) hence why I used the term immigrants generically. So not sure where you are getting your Illegals "facts" most likely Breitbart I suspect or some other right wing site. Using your argument we could prevent a lot more murders if we banned guns, then knives then rocks then lead pencils until no more crimes are committed but then the tree branches come out oh well.

That is bottomless just like saying somehow I'm okay with crimes because I won't blame immigration as a major source of it which it actually is not. It is one source. But lets face it you and I could never agree on anything and that's cool.

Sponsored

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
The US government doesn't track statistics that differentiate from legal immigrants and illegal immigrants (mainly because they don't have much info on them) hence why I used the term immigrants generically. So not sure where you are getting your Illegals "facts" most likely Breitbart I suspect or some other right wing site. Using your argument we could prevent a lot more murders if we banned guns, then knives then rocks then lead pencils until no more crimes are committed but then the tree branches come out oh well.

That is bottomless just like saying somehow I'm okay with crimes because I won't blame immigration as a major source of it which it actually is not. It is one source. But lets face it you and I could never agree on anything and that's cool but its fun to debate in any case.
100% of illegal aliens have committed felonies.

kz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs & F150

Qcman17

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cam
Vehicle(s)
"The illegal entry of non-nationals into the United States is a misdemeanor according to the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965, which prohibits non-nationals from entering or attempting to enter the United States at any time or place which has not been designated by an immigration officer, and also prohibits non-nationals from eluding inspection by immigration officers."

LOLOL.
Thanks! I didn't know which criteria it actually fell under now I do!

watisthis

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Pro-charged
Whoa whoa whoa, lets calm down here with the 'Ohio lawmakers get it right' these same dudes think that ectopic pregnancies can be reinserted in a uterus, when a procedure to re-implant an ectopic pregnancy does not exist in medical science.

Sponsored

kz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs & F150
Which of your ancestors was born to immigrants ? Or were they all magically "americans" ?

Lolol....

(to be fair - I am not a fan of birthright citizenship either, but could not resist...)

Beside this discussion is going in typical manner - starts with border crisis (migrants trying to immigrate legally - illegal ones have nothing to do with border crisis obviously but it's hard to comprehend for most) and then enter endless posts and about most idiotic memes ever, every single one of them with mandatory american flag. It's pretty hysterical...

(and OH lawmakers are absolute morons - and most of the R ones are with zero personal integrity - they spew obvious nonsense just to make sure they're elected next time and they give absolutely no shit about america. Your hero president employed illegal immigrants which is a proof of how much he and R lawmakers actually care about it).

watisthis

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Pro-charged
I didn't even bring up republicans or democrats, lmao. But no Ohio lawmakers do not know what they're talking about they even said so themselves - “When you get into the contraception and abortifacients, that’s clearly not my area of expertise but I suppose, if it were true that what we typically known as the pill would be classified as an abortifacient, then I would imagine the drug manufacturers would reformulate it so it’s no longer an abortifacient and is strictly a contraceptive,” - Ohio Rep. John Becker.

A drug manufacturer cannot reformulate birth control so that it’s no longer an abortifacient because it’s already not an abortifacient.

How can you be so wrong yet so full of yourself ALL THE TIME.

Edit: Also, ironic you linked that baby meme, I'm sure you won't see the irony though.

watisthis

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Pro-charged
General biology too difficult must deflect with memes. Next you're gonna tell me "bet you wouldn't say that to me in person." LOL :cwl::punch:
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.