Immigration and border issues

Discussion in 'Politics | Firearms | Religion' started by Hack, Dec 4, 2019.

1. watisthis

watisthis Well-Known Member

First Name:
    Justin
    Vehicle(s):
    2015 GT Pro-charged
    Cyber/GSM
    0   0   0
    In capitalism, companies compete with each other to get the highest profit margin possible. In order to get the highest profit margin possible, they must keep their costs as low as possible. Labor is a cost. Ergo, the goal is to pay as low as possible for employees. There is essentially a race for the bottom for who can pay their employees the least while still being productive.

This race for lowest production costs possible means things like hiring undocumented workers because you don't have to pay them a living wage, automation, changing full-time employees to contract/temp work, outsourcing, nixing things like retirement pensions, fighting against minimum wage increases, anything to drive down this cost.

You're so very close to seeing the big picture.

2. The Chairman

The Chairman Well-Known Member

Vehicle(s):
    GT500KR & GT350 Track Pack
    0   0   0
    Everyone crossing border without a good reason (meaning nearly all migrants) are booked. So those numbers are intentionally misleading. That math shows about 30,000 per year. That’s about right.
    I don’t know the source of your other numbers, but the DPS site shows more of a focus on drug numbers (the REAL problem): https://www.dps.texas.gov/PublicInformation/borderSecStats.htm

3. watisthis

First Name:
    Justin
    Vehicle(s):
    2015 GT Pro-charged
    Cyber/GSM
    0   0   0
    Honestly, you're better off not debating the same 2 or 3 arguing with you. These are the same people that will deny scientific fact calling them conspiracies but tell you pizzagate is real since it was posted on some right-wing website. Confirmation bias is strong in this part of the forums.

The Chairman likes this.
  4. The Chairman

Vehicle(s):
    0   0   0
    No she didn’t. She overstayed her short-term “modeling” visa but no one sent her to jail for that. Then her sugar daddy brought the whole family...

watisthis likes this.
  5. The Chairman

Vehicle(s):
    0   0   0
    I know. Just like to throw in a little true sanity once is a while.
    I found it strange that all the anti-immigrant rhetoric was coming from people up north that have no first-hand knowledge of the situation. They obviously have been taken in by the dark side.

watisthis likes this.
  6. Weather Man

Weather Man Persistance is a Bitch

Vehicle(s):
    2015 I4 T Prem Auto
    0   0   0
    Just because you repeat lefty fake news for fake outrage effect does not make it true.

And the notion that illegal immigrants stay "down south" and only prey on southerners is false and OFFENSIVE.

7. watisthis

First Name:
    Justin
    Vehicle(s):
    2015 GT Pro-charged
    Cyber/GSM
    0   0   0
    You do nothing but lie and post extremely biased opinions. I already destroyed your argument in the two other threads and you got so upset you gave up debating and posted memes.

By your same logic, the deaths that just happened in Pensacola are the result of Trump's policies. Your same logic would dictate that his failed policies let terrorist train with our military and got people killed. May they rest in peace.

You're too ignorant and biased to talk to so I choose not to waste my time. I've already said how I feel about Obama and Trump's policies on immigration, they're both wrong. However, Obama was better at deporting people, how does that make you feel?

The Chairman likes this.
  8. watisthis

First Name:
    Justin
    Vehicle(s):
    2015 GT Pro-charged
    Cyber/GSM
    0   0   0
    Lmao! Here he goes again, upset he's wrong so he defects with memes. Typical idiot, next thing you know he's gonna threaten to beat me up. LOL!

9. watisthis

First Name:
    Justin
    Vehicle(s):
    2015 GT Pro-charged
    Cyber/GSM
    0   0   0
    The irony I love it, lmao!

10. bjstang

bjstang Well-Known Member

First Name:
    Bill
    Vehicle(s):
    2016 GT Premiums a.k.a "Crazy Horse" & "Doll"
    Garage Profiles:
    Rating:
    100%
    1   0   0
    Must be the words you have trouble with on the meme... laughing, crying, either way, your out of them!

I win again. This is so easy! :muscle:

Love this meme. :inlove:

kennedy.jpg

Weather Man likes this.
  11. Qcman17

Qcman17 Well-Known Member

First Name:
    Cam
    Vehicle(s):
    2019 Mustang GT A10 Velocity Blue
    0   0   0
    I think he is the Russian propaganda machine with all of the lame memes he posts.

The Chairman likes this.
  12. Qcman17

First Name:
    Cam
    Vehicle(s):
    0   0   0
    I'm way up north in Canada and even I know what you are saying is true.

The Chairman likes this.
  13. bjstang

bjstang Well-Known Member

First Name:
    Bill
    Vehicle(s):
    2016 GT Premiums a.k.a "Crazy Horse" & "Doll"
    Garage Profiles:
    Rating:
    100%
    1   0   0
    Well, my...my...my...a foreigner that doesn’t care about crimes being committed by illegals in our country that could have been prevented. Merry Christmas to you, as rape, murder, child and drug trafficking continues, happy?

kate steinle.jpg

"Non-citizens constitute only about 7 percent of the U.S. population. Yet the latest data from the Justice Department’s Bureau of Justice Statistics reveals that non-citizens accounted for nearly two-thirds (64 percent) of all federal arrests in 2018. Just two decades earlier, only 37 percent of all federal arrests were non-citizens.

These arrests aren’t just for immigration crimes. Non-citizens accounted for 24 percent of all federal drug arrests, 25 percent of all federal property arrests, and 28 percent of all federal fraud arrests.

In 2018, a quarter of all federal drug arrests took place in the five judicial districts along the U.S.-Mexico border. This reflects the ongoing activities of Mexican drug cartels. Last year, Mexican citizens accounted for 40 percent of all federal arrests.

In fact, more Mexicans than U.S. citizens were arrested on charges of committing federal crimes in 2018."

Hack likes this.
  14. Qcman17

First Name:
    Cam
    Vehicle(s):
    0   0   0
    #44 Qcman17, Dec 8, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2019
    Yeah because no naturalized citizens commit murder and other unspeakable crimes only immigrants right? Sure you right wingers can always cherry pick something to support your narrative or find a meme for the moment.

But to suggest I somehow don't care about the slaughter of innocents merely because I don't accept your bullshit theory that immigrants are the cause of all evil in your country or mine for that matter is ludicrous and frankly rather insulting. There's not a chance I trust any of your statistics you like to quote over and over again.

The Chairman and watisthis like this.
  15. watisthis

First Name:
    Justin
    Vehicle(s):
    2015 GT Pro-charged
    Cyber/GSM
    0   0   0
    Takes quotes out of context or just plain changes them to fit his argument, lol.

The butthurt this dude has for facts that don't support his opinions is hilarious.