Not open for further replies.

Qcman17

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cam
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT A10 Velocity Blue 301A
General biology too difficult must deflect with memes. Next you're gonna tell me "bet you wouldn't say that to me in person." LOL :cwl::punch:
Well Trump did say the other day that women were having babies in the 9th month- the horror!
Sponsored

Last edited:

watisthis

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Pro-charged
Well Trump did say the other day that women were having babies in the 9th month- the horror!
The amount of bullshit that man peddles is inspirational! He has consistently demonstrated himself to be both ignorant and intellectually challenged. He has a long and very public history of making bad decisions for which he blames other people. He has a profound narcissistic personality disorder the characteristics of which drive every single choice he makes.

The biggest meme is I voted for him because I didn't like the democratic nominee aka Hilary. I would have 100% voted Bernie had the choice been there.

OP
OP
Hack

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
I agree that if you are here illegally your child shouldn't be a citizen. That law doesn't make any sense.

In my opinion even if you are here legally but not a citizen your child shouldn't be a citizen. You should be required to be a citizen for your child to be an American citizen.

Qcman17

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cam
Vehicle(s)
Trump: “Right now in a number of states the laws allow a baby to be born from his or her mother’s womb in the ninth month. It is wrong, it has to change.” Yeah he f*cking said that lol.

I'm pretty sure I was born in the 9th month and I know for a fact my son was what month during your mom's pregnancy were you born in? I can't be wrong for sharing an opinion that goes against your misguided beliefs but oh well. :) Even you aren't wrong for expressing your opinions which is ironic to me. :p

Last edited:

Sponsored

95CobraR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doc
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350 K1868
Vehicle Showcase
Why do we allow Muslims into our Country so that they can murder our own people at a United States Air Force Base?

Mohammed Alshamrani used a Glock 43 in .45 ACP to open fire in a classroom at a Naval Air Station in Pensacola, FL.

We need to stop these needless murder of U.S. citizens by terrorists based in the Middle East. I say send them all back home.

watisthis

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Pro-charged
Why do we allow Muslims into our Country so that they can murder our own people at a United States Air Force Base?

Mohammed Alshamrani used a Glock 43 in .45 ACP to open fire in a classroom at a Naval Air Station in Pensacola, FL.

We need to stop these needless murder of U.S. citizens by terrorists based in the Middle East. I say send them all back home.
I too would like to know why Trump hasn't closed policies for Saudis being able to train with our military. It's bad enough we turn a blind eye to the fact they financed the 9/11 terrorist attacks and then we proceed to sell them weapons and military technology.

I can not emphasize enough how disgusting that is.

95CobraR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doc
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350 K1868
Vehicle Showcase
[QUOTE="watisthis, post: 2738261, member: 38464"
I can not emphasize enough how disgusting that is.[/QUOTE]

95CobraR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doc
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350 K1868
Vehicle Showcase
I can not emphasize enough how disgusting that is.
I think President Trump is very aware of this murder of the American United States Air Force members.

I suspect that he called in Gen. David L. Goldfein as Chief of Staff of the U.S. Air Force to the White House.. He should fire Goldfein for neglect of duty.

watisthis

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Pro-charged
This is a strawman argument. Only the most extreme want completely open borders. Most of us want to enforce our laws, while still treating people humanely.

Since I know this is going to come up, allowing illegal immigrants doesn’t create new voters because you cannot vote if you’re not a citizen, and you can’t become a citizen if you’re here illegally.

That said, it’s not racist to enforce border laws. It’s why Obama had more deportations than the Bush administration. What is racist is the way in which we talk about immigrants. When Trump only brings up violent criminals who illegally immigrated he is intentionally attempting to tie “brown illegal immigrant” to “violent criminal” even though that simply isn’t the case.

Immigrants- including undocumented- have a far lower crime rate than citizens. They don’t “take” jobs from people, and if they do we should be angry at the companies and corporations employing them...not at people for trying to make money to survive.

The other issue is that there are racist ways to go about enforcing immigration law. We cannot possibly remove all of the illegal immigrants in America. So the Obama administration came up with a solution: DAPA and DACA. The idea was to use discretion in who we use our resources to remove. In other words, if there are 100 people and 10 are criminals and 90 are not, and you can only remove 15 per year, Obama’s administration would focus on removing the 10 criminals + 5 non-criminals instead of indiscriminately removing people and getting some other combination.

There also Trump’s utter incompetence when it comes to Asylum. Nearly everyone who reaches our border or is within our boundaries illegally (with very few exceptions) can apply for asylum legally. The caravan is mostly families seeking a safer and better life. The entire idea of America is that we open our arms to the huddled masses— Trump has instead attempted to act as if criminals and terrorists are applying for asylum.

It is HARD to be approved for asylum. But instead of wasting military resources we should have sent more people to help process asylum applications.

Sponsored

95CobraR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doc
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350 K1868
Vehicle Showcase
The new person is a miracle when conceived by you and your sexual act. I'd never murder a future son or daughter of mine.

watisthis

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Pro-charged
Lmao! Coming from the guy posting countless meme, that is rich.

I'm obviously trolling you both. It's funny how I act the same way you too do, deflect, accuse, post utter bullshit, and meme; you both turn into triggered snowflakes. It's certainly easy to do what you both have been doing but once the tables turn you cry foul.

Buckle up buttercup.

Also, should I post a photo of your keyboard warrior DM to me?

kz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs & F150
Also, should I post a photo of your keyboard warrior DM to me?
Would be interesting... On the forum he sounds like he's 12, wonder how much more immature he sounds on a DM...

watisthis

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Pro-charged
Would be interesting... On the forum he sounds like he's 12, wonder how much more immature he sounds on a DM...
Currently at work so I am unable to post the screenshot, but if he tries to deny what he said I will.

I started the conversation by asking him to stop being an asshole and right after he posted this.

Here's part of his DM:
"I'm thinking you would not talk to me that way in person.

Here's a tip. Next time you want to win friends and influence enemies, do so with kindness."

The man posting memes and outright lying, how ironic!

Qcman17

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cam
Vehicle(s)
I didn't say it tRump did. It wasn't posted about abortion at all. Surely even someone like you could see the humor in what he said that I quoted earlier. But I suppose not..... I guess I shouldn't bring up the sinks & showers and the flushing toilets then LOL. I can't imagine where you would run off to with that one.

It was support for why nearly all babies are born in the 9th month since the dawn of humanity.

This is a ridiculous question & is akin to me asking you "Are you still beating your wife?" I have never said anything about being okay with violent crime just controverted some of your immigrant "facts".
Sponsored

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.