Sponsored

High-Flow Catalytic Converters

galaxy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
Slightly on topic, but I just got done doing a ton of homework on my sons S197 car. We just did Kooks long tubes and catted x pipe. We didn't go with the green ones due to need and cost (based on heat/HP), but in our homework, the Kooks green cats came highly regarded in terms of no CEL and other qualities.

So far, ironically, 4,000 miles on the Kooks non-green cats and no CEL.

Plus if you're running Kooks long tubes, why would you not just run their cats in their x-pipe? Sure does make life easier bolting everything up instead of rigging.
Sponsored

Snoogens

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
There should be a handful getting into people's hands soon, that way we have more real-world tests and customer feedback.

Meant to add this, so you can hear the difference: GT500 with Borla Atak and High-Flow Cat sfor GT350
A symphony worthy of a bride walking down the aisle to.... :giggle:

OP
OP
GaryGolz

GaryGolz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Hey All,

Just wanted to thank everyone who's been patient with their Fabspeed High-Flow Sport Cats, I look forward to hearing everyone's feedback and seeing some additional power figures on different setups.

Big shoutout to a quick start-up and some small revs from Sean who bolted up his Fabspeed GT350 sport cats, a killer combo with his Corsa system 😮😮

Greg35

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
' 18 GT350
Hey All,

Just wanted to thank everyone who's been patient with their Fabspeed High-Flow Sport Cats, I look forward to hearing everyone's feedback and seeing some additional power figures on different setups.

Big shoutout to a quick start-up and some small revs from Sean who bolted up his Fabspeed GT350 sport cats, a killer combo with his Corsa system 😮😮

Hey Gary! Clarify please: is this a full catback (incl their double-helix X-pipe), axleback only, or just Corsa X-pipe? Thanks!

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
Sorry that corsa sounds like caca.

Sponsored

OP
OP
GaryGolz

GaryGolz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Hey Gary! Clarify please: is this a full catback (incl their double-helix X-pipe), axleback only, or just Corsa X-pipe? Thanks!
This owners setup is as follows:
Double Helix - Res delete - Corsa Extreme Axle-back - Fabspeed Sport Cats

OP
OP
GaryGolz

GaryGolz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Ahha! Another "early adopter"...lol! Mine shipped out yesterday! 😉
Trust me, the set-backs, supply chain delays and volume has been a struggle 😣

I'm just happy to have them moving and into everyone's hands to get more high-flow HJS equipped 350's on the road! The power and sound need to be heard! :rockon::rockon:

Sponsored

Greg35

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
' 18 GT350
Trust me, the set-backs, supply chain delays and volume has been a struggle 😣

I'm just happy to have them moving and into everyone's hands to get more high-flow HJS equipped 350's on the road! The power and sound need to be heard! :rockon::rockon:
I hear ya man! Thanks again Gary. 👊

JR369

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500 Iconic
Sub'd for more results.

Question. Assuming it was tested with a stock air filter? Wondering if an aftermarket high flow air filter will throw a cel.

Last edited:

Greg35

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
' 18 GT350
Sub'd for more results.

Question. Assuming it was tested with a stock air filter? Wondering if an aftermarket high flow air filter will throw a cel.
I do know that dyno result done on Gary's GT350 had only one performance mod: an FP (Airaid) air filter. 😉