aerok

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 Premium Tremec 3160 Torsen 3.73 Diff
Hi to everyone

You may have seen this already. 777 performance made a harness installation video for the Fog lights

and by reading at the comments section, these folks are suggesting to Mach 1 owners (not necessary for the installation) to buy their kit with fog light OEM switch and Harness from this site

https://www.starkey-products.com/mustang-fog-light-wiring-switch-kit-v6-S550-2015

I thought it was good to share the information that youtube suggested me to watch
Does anybody have installed this already? if so, can you share Day & Night pictures if possible?

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
Hi to everyone

You may have seen this already. 777 performance made a harness installation video for the Fog lights

and by reading at the comments section, these folks are suggesting to Mach 1 owners (not necessary for the installation) to buy their kit with fog light OEM switch and Harness from this site

https://www.starkey-products.com/mustang-fog-light-wiring-switch-kit-v6-S550-2015

I thought it was good to share the information that youtube suggested me to watch
Does anybody have installed this already? if so, can you share Day & Night pictures if possible?
I don't understand why you would wire those lights in with your turn signals, If they are bright enough to be of use while driving, they would be a hazard to oncoming traffic blinking with your turn signals. Looks kind of dumb to me, just sayin', they must not be too powerful if they're fed from the marker/turn signal lights. If they were useful driving lights, you'd need a relay and direct feed to the battery to keep from burning out the controller.

I would really like to see how effective the lights are in improving vision at night.

Also, where do you get the fog light/turn signal lights he had installed on the front end? and do they fit a factory Mach1 grill?

P.S. I wouldn't recommend using long nose pliers to crimp wires or a box cutter to cut and strip them either. Use wire strippers and a proper crimping tool for reliable wiring.

Last edited:

Prodigal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
This blurry difused look doesn't work for me at all.
You’re not alone. Halos on a challenger or Jeep look decent but these, mmm not so much. I’m looking for a round led that as closely as possible fits and fills the opening. It doesn’t seem like a big ask but so far I must be the only one wanting it because the other offerings are a hard pass from me.

Sponsored

MyStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
I know if I had a Mach 1 I would be researching the 2014 GT lights. They look to be the same shape as the M1.
Mach1.jpg
14GT.jpg

Jjmoberg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 on order
I know if I had a Mach 1 I would be researching the 2014 GT lights. They look to be the same shape as the M1.
Mach1.jpg
14GT.jpg
That is exactly what i want. I cant believe no one makes a reasonable kit for these cars.

traxiii

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
EGG ZACH LEE!

NOBODY! WHAT THE HECK )=. i just want those in clear or yellow. thanks.
Just bought a set of these from American Muscle, gonna see what I can do with them. Need to pickup the Starkey Switch/harness kit now and have some fun once the weather stabilizes and the days get longer.
Screenshot 2023-02-20 134926.jpg

Geofft21

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Geoff
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach1 M2467
Just bought a set of these from American Muscle, gonna see what I can do with them. Need to pickup the Starkey Switch/harness kit now and have some fun once the weather stabilizes and the days get longer.
I think these have been tried, but there's very limited depth behind the banking plates.

Sponsored

MACHtobers Very Own

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang MACH 1
Let us all know. The hero we need but not the one we deserve.

I'm legit shocked the aftermarket has really ignored a blank panel that says "put light in me"

maybe it's cause a 3 year run on a limited expensive mustang 🤷🏻‍♂️ but if it was a cobra... :-/

traxiii

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
I think these have been tried, but there's very limited depth behind the banking plates.
They don't look very deep, not like the LED's with their big heat sinks out back. Definitely going to have to make some kind of mounting brackets.
Screenshot 2023-02-20 153429.jpg

MyStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Not sure what the headlight switch looks/function like in the Mach 1. For a added switch have a look at the F-150 headlight switch, could use the bed light as added fog lights
f-150.jpg

greengoblinmach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2023 EG Mach 1
They don't look very deep, not like the LED's with their big heat sinks out back. Definitely going to have to make some kind of mounting brackets.
Screenshot 2023-02-20 153429.jpg
Very interested to see what comes of your project with these.

traxiii

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Very interested to see what comes of your project with these.
Don't hold your breath, its going to be a while before I attempt to remove the front clip. Don't want to do it before Fabulous Fords show in middle of April.
Sponsored