03 F-250 21 Mach 1

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
Does anyone know for sure whether the non-Mach1 turn signal/marker lights fit our M1's? If so, the stock turn signal/marker lights with Fog lights should fit too, right? The guy has them in the 777 video, he says they are his stock lights.
Screenshot 2023-03-06 at 08-56-37 Functional grill lights.png

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tripleseven-na.com
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
18' GT
Does anyone know for sure whether the non-Mach1 turn signal/marker lights fit our M1's? If so, the stock turn signal/marker lights with Fog lights should fit too, right? The guy has them in the 777 video, he says they are his stock lights.
Screenshot 2023-03-06 at 08-56-37 Functional grill lights.png
I don't know for sure if it will fit OEM Mach1's but it OEM non mach1 turn signals fit on our 777 Mach1 front fascia. (I own the white car)

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
I don't know for sure if it will fit OEM Mach1's but it OEM non mach1 turn signals fit on our 777 Mach1 front fascia. (I own the white car)
I just checked on American Muscle and they carry OEM turn signals and their fitment guide says the ones WITH the Fog light WON'T work, but the ones WITHOUT Fog lights WILL work, making me think they are basing fitment on the fact that the M1 has no wiring for fogs. Makes sense, right?

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tripleseven-na.com
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
18' GT
I just checked on American Muscle and they carry OEM turn signals and their fitment guide says the ones WITH the Fog light WON'T work, but the ones WITHOUT Fog lights WILL work, making me think they are basing fitment on the fact that the M1 has no wiring for fogs. Makes sense, right?
I would say thats why they would say that it wouldn't work. But its AM so who knows.

Sponsored

Rock50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Mach 1 has the same turn signal/marker as on the GT350. The curvature is slightly different and I doubt the 2018+ ones with fog lights will be a direct fit, sit flush and not interfere with the coolers.

CesAir2001

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cesar
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Has anyone found a solution for adding fog lights to the MACH 1 (turn signals)?

I appreciate any help you can provide.

aerok

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 Premium Tremec 3160 Torsen 3.73 Diff
For the turn signal with fog light option, you can make it to work, based on my personal investigation and conclusion.

Starting with the fact that the 2015 - 2017 GT housing as well as GT350 and GT500 sidemarker assembly, are the same as Mach1, the parts needed are

Starkey kit
https://www.starkey-products.com/mustang-fog-light-wiring-switch-fits-ecoboost-2018-2019
Emailed them and got confirmation that this should work for Mach 1

Shelby Performance Parts 2015-2017 Shelby Brake Duct and Fog Lamp Kit - 17BDKIT
https://www.lethalperformance.com/s...elby-brake-duct-and-fog-lamp-kit-17bdkit.html
(Brake ducts are not going to be used for M1- Maybe shelbyperformanceparts can sell the led assembly only)

And the step by step video to install everything is the same as GT350 from CJ pony parts channel

No need to cut/slide any wire, a plug and play option.

I was looking to do it myself, but is out of my budget for fog light project for my Mach1

Am leaning to Diode Dynamics SS3 option as I investigated that perform amazingly well and those lights have tons of application in the offroad world, with tons of, brackets, options for swapping lens, clear to yellow, fog light to driving lights, spot to wide pattern and so on.

Am not going to be able to work in my car till late may 23, due workload and traveling.

I will publish more info when ready

Sponsored

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N5809, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase

swoop1156

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Mach HP, 22 Raptor 37PP, 22 Cayenne Turbo SE
I hope there’s more colors or maybe one that you can flip back-and-forth between many colors.
I was hoping for more information on the product webpage, really... @JeffTheEmailer got any more info on, well, anything? Wiring, installation, do we pick a static color, can we switch it between clear and amber, can we turn it off completely, what's it look like when it's off, is it off when I'm thinking it's clear lighting and amber, etc...

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tripleseven-na.com
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
18' GT
They are the white LED's 100% of the time and you tap into your turn signal harness to enable the amber turn signal functionality. There is no option for RGB and will not ever be an option, our options are for the OEM 18-23 GT/EcoBoost, and our Mach1 Front Fascia. It will not fit OEM Mach1's as the tabs are different. We're trying to look for a local car that would like a set of the Halos for us to install and make a video on.
Sponsored