FORScan Codes - S550 Mustangs

Matthewstorm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matthew
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium
This is great. But, maybe I'm dumb, but what shows how to Enable/Disable?
Sponsored

StangTime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
19' GT PP1 Manual

m3incorp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium with Roush Phase 2, 2017 Corvette Z06, 2018 Subaru WRX, 2015 VW Golf, 2015 Ford Fusion
Does anyone know how to adjust for different size wheels and tires. I am running 305/35R20 and 275/35R20. The speedometer is off by 3-4 mph.

ctandc72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT 6 speed Base
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

m3incorp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium with Roush Phase 2, 2017 Corvette Z06, 2018 Subaru WRX, 2015 VW Golf, 2015 Ford Fusion

m3incorp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)

Chappers

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Supra MkV - Tungsten Silver
You’d think the addition of their sensor (if that’s all it is) would be an easy mod’ for us (AU/EU)
I've been looking into it a little bit and we get just a pressure switch not a sensor, to get it to work you'd need a pressure sender and to wire it into pin 57 of the PCM which will require a tuner to activate as forscan can't read the PCM...

smitmor3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Morgan
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Hi all. I bought a 2017 Mustang GT back in December and the trunk light has never worked. I assumed it was burned out so I bought a LED replacement. Turns out, it wasn't the bulb. I've put a volt meter on the wires that connect to the bulb and I have no voltage there at all. I gather from other posts that the BCM or BCMB controls this light, so I was wondering if it could be an Asbuilt setting. Any idea what code might control that? I'm really hoping it's not a cut wire.

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Hi all. I bought a 2017 Mustang GT back in December and the trunk light has never worked. I assumed it was burned out so I bought a LED replacement. Turns out, it wasn't the bulb. I've put a volt meter on the wires that connect to the bulb and I have no voltage there at all. I gather from other posts that the BCM or BCMB controls this light, so I was wondering if it could be an Asbuilt setting. Any idea what code might control that? I'm really hoping it's not a cut wire.
I assume you bought the car used. If all else fails, I remember posts long ago talking about BCMs getting confused by some LED bulbs and if not fixed eventually, as a defensive move, would irreversibly consider the circuit dead. Have no idea if true but if it was and the previous owner used the wrong LEDs.....

smitmor3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Morgan
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
I assume you bought the car used. If all else fails, I remember posts long ago talking about BCMs getting confused by some LED bulbs and if not fixed eventually, as a defensive move, would irreversibly consider the circuit dead. Have no idea if true but if it was and the previous owner used the wrong LEDs.....
Yes, it was used. Previous owner was an older lady who didn't drive it much and certainly didn't do any mods. The bulb I took out was incandescent. I replaced all the map, vanity, and glovebox lights with the Raxiom LED kit. New trunk bulb is the same. Almost everything I can find suggests it's the fuse, but that doesn't seem to be the case here since all the other lights are working. So if the BCM considers the circuit dead, can it be reconfigured or does it have to be replaced?

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Yes, it was used. Previous owner was an older lady who didn't drive it much and certainly didn't do any mods. The bulb I took out was incandescent. I replaced all the map, vanity, and glovebox lights with the Raxiom LED kit. New trunk bulb is the same. Almost everything I can find suggests it's the fuse, but that doesn't seem to be the case here since all the other lights are working. So if the BCM considers the circuit dead, can it be reconfigured or does it have to be replaced?
For what I was recalling, the fix was to replace the BCM. But from your history, it could not possibly be what I was talking about. That was from the BCM believing it had a failing component in itself based on effects an LED had on a circuit.

Is there anything else on the fuse you replaced you can confirm does or doesn't work with or without that fuse in to confirm for sure you're checking the correct fuse? I've seen posts about other subjects where Ford made changes and people were going off outdated info.

smitmor3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Morgan
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
For what I was recalling, the fix was to replace the BCM. But from your history, it could not possibly be what I was talking about. That was from the BCM believing it had a failing component in itself based on effects an LED had on a circuit.

Is there anything else on the fuse you replaced you can confirm does or doesn't work with or without that fuse in to confirm for sure you're checking the correct fuse? I've seen posts about other subjects where Ford made changes and people were going off outdated info.
Just wanted to follow up to say I discovered that the light is on when the trunk lid is down, and goes off when you open it all the way. Seems like a switch issue to me.

Edit: It's the harness to the trunk lid. It gets pinched when the trunk is closed. The wire broke and would only complete the circuit in certain positions.

Last edited:

LFG_Cory

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cory
Vehicle(s)
2018 SHELBY GT350 LEAD FOOT GREY
When trying to enter a zero 0, I get a \ instead. Does this happen to anyone else. It's the only key that is being stupid. It may just be my laptop but doesn't do it when unplugged from the dongle. I am wanting to disable the double honk when engine is running.
Sponsored