Sponsored

FORScan Codes - S550 Mustangs

Elp_jc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
I could only find ONE Mustang file on this forum (and a pretty bad one at that), which is attached below. FIND THAT CODE THERE! Yeah, not there, huh? The closest mention of that subject was on line 54 of the 2015-17 cars, but there's no code. Anyway, If you have a different spreadsheet, why didn't you post it too? B*tching and helping is fine with me, if you like to b*tch. But just b*tching? Come on man.
Sponsored

Attachments

Superspirit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
I could only find ONE Mustang file on this forum (and a pretty bad one at that), which is attached below. FIND THAT CODE THERE! Yeah, not there, huh? The closest mention of that subject was on line 54 of the 2015-17 cars, but there's no code. Anyway, If you have a different spreadsheet, why didn't you post it too? B*tching and helping is fine with me, if you like to b*tch. But just b*tching? Come on man.
If you would quit bitching at me and look in the audio sticky you would find it all.

Elp_jc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
I don't need help man. See? You even forgot who was asking for it. I don't get why you didn't just help the dude asking for help, rather than just bitching AT ME. Either help, or just move on to the next thread. I'm just going to ignore you; can't reason with people like you. So no need to reply because I won't ever see another post from you. Sorry about the hijack guys. Now back to the original subject :).

Superspirit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
I don't need help man. See? You even forgot who was asking for it. I don't get why you didn't just help the dude asking for help, rather than just bitching AT ME. Either help, or just move on to the next thread. I'm just going to ignore you; can't reason with people like you. So no need to reply because I won't ever see another post from you. Sorry about the hijack guys. Now back to the original subject :).
Thank the Lord!!!

20ducks

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg G.
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Premium Convertible Rapid Red
Vehicle Showcase
Okay, okay....this forscan stuff is new to me as is the Mustang. So calm the fuck down. I was finally able to work on my options this weekend such as the double horn honk disable, simultaneous fog light and turn signal enable, startup animation is now Ford, simultaneous high beams and fog light enabled. I printed a list starting with 726-01-01 and ended 726-74-02. Obviously, I didn't go far enough.

Sponsored

PKs

PK's
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Fastback
Recently I have had some coding done on my 2018 Australian version GT. With this done I can now select some new gauges (engine oil pressure and axle temperature) and they will show on the digital cluster but they don't work. Is it simply that the senders for this information are not on my car (roughly a PP1) or what. Anyone know.

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
Can you enable or disable the a/f ration the dash ipc? Like linelock. I might remove it so I won’t have to worry about what it is no for reason. Havnt hooked it up to do it or browse

Matthewstorm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matthew
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium
Recently I have had some coding done on my 2018 Australian version GT. With this done I can now select some new gauges (engine oil pressure and axle temperature) and they will show on the digital cluster but they don't work. Is it simply that the senders for this information are not on my car (roughly a PP1) or what. Anyone know.
Interesting. Both those gauges are enabled for me.

Reactions: PKs

PKs

PK's
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Fastback
Interesting. Both those gauges are enabled for me.
Since posting I have realized that the axle temp is working, just very slow to gain any temperature. The engine oil pressure though does not work on the export models.

Sponsored

KermiStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
AJ
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT N4G
Since posting I have realized that the axle temp is working, just very slow to gain any temperature. The engine oil pressure though does not work on the export models.
You’d think the addition of their sensor (if that’s all it is) would be an easy mod’ for us (AU/EU)

PKs

PK's
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Fastback
You’d think the addition of their sensor (if that’s all it is) would be an easy mod’ for us (AU/EU)
Yeah, I guess so AJ but I am really not that concerned without it anyway. With the oem gauges not having numbers on the divisions I find them a bit difficult to read.

Matthewstorm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matthew
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium
Yes, axel temp takes a while to show.