First Oil Change

cbdallas

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost convertible, 2017 V6
Mine is under warranty, MY20. Do you think I can convince them to use 5W30 instead of 5W20? Maybe if swap the oil cap to show 5W30 ? Inspection will be next month.
Tell 'em you're headed to the track.

Track.JPG

Reactions: dx2

331GT

Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
1995 DFG GT vert, 2019 Oxford White GT PP1
i do it myself, always have on all my cars. if you do it yourself, id recommend the following oil plug linked below. you can turn the blue knurled part to slowly drain the oil without removing the entire plug. if you remove the entire plug right away, the oil will drain very quickly and you will likely make a gigantic mess that will take awhile to clean up. ask me how i know... 🤬 :blush: drain it slowly by opening the blue part and once the oil is fully drained, you may remove the entire plug and check the magnetic tip to see what (hopefully none, or very minimal) metal is on it. trust me, the extra few minutes it takes letting it drain slowly is a far better alternative to cleaning up several quarts from your driveway or garage. just keep track of the rubber plug and dont lose it.

https://www.lethalperformance.com/u...MI3aaOnN-B8wIVhBx9Ch3oBQXiEAQYASABEgI0NPD_BwE

Advertisement

27 - Levittown Ford Super Center - 1
Advertisement