Edelbrock E-Force Troubleshooting Manual

crewdawg16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Kona Blue Focus ST3, 2019 Ruby Red Mustang GT PP1
just buy a bigger belt....

why try to force it on? belts are cheap man like 29 dollars
I don't think you understand the question...The 2650 has very little room to fit a larger pulley, my question was can I possibly get any larger than a 3.75" pulley on it. In any case, that question was answered.
Sponsored

illtal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
I don't think you understand the question...The 2650 has very little room to fit a larger pulley, my question was can I possibly get any larger than a 3.75" pulley on it. In any case, that question was answered.
my bad

RdRunnr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
For those of you guys that started with the Edelbrock fuel rails and then upgraded later...

Are there any other rails that work better and are easier to bolt up then the rails that come with the Edelbrock kit, or are all the rails just as difficult to bolt up/seal?

illtal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
For those of you guys that started with the Edelbrock fuel rails and then upgraded later...

Are there any other rails that work better and are easier to bolt up then the rails that come with the Edelbrock kit, or are all the rails just as difficult to bolt up/seal?
I don't know if you can or should upgrade them.
Tons of volume in those rails. Problem would be where would you bolt any other after market rail to?

The Harrop and vmp kits have the bolts in the same spot. (The Harrop whines super loud)

wsfrazier

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 M6 401a
You are pretty much stuck with the Edelbrock rails because of their mounting location, it's the entire reason the blower comes with aftermarket rails, you can't use the factory mounting location anymore.

Maybe something custom? But you're still dealing with the pain in the ass mounting holes on the side of the blower.

They are nice rails, plenty of volume and ORB ports to do whatever setup you want. It's just the side mounting is rough.

Sponsored

illtal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
You are pretty much stuck with the Edelbrock rails because of their mounting location, it's the entire reason the blower comes with aftermarket rails, you can't use the factory mounting location anymore.

Maybe something custom? But you're still dealing with the pain in the ass mounting holes on the side of the blower.

They are nice rails, plenty of volume and ORB ports to do whatever setup you want. It's just the side mounting is rough.
It's a pain In the ass and improper install will give you leaks. Basically u need a mini driver with a magnet and a mirror to install the rear screws. There isn't a whole lot of hose to work with on the rear either to help you get it in place either. If that where longer it would be easier to install imo.

illtal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Does anyone know what size the quick disconnect fittings are on the port and the di side?

They are -6an orb? So what is the sae connection size?

rum_punch_ruby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Supercharged 17 GT Premium, Performance Pack
Vehicle Showcase
got started on my lund datalogs today after installing better plugs/injectors/bap/intake. waaaaaaay smoother with no lurching at the lower rpms like before and almost lost it on the street doing WOT. tires/street too damn cold. almost there!

West TX GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ian
Vehicle(s)
2018 Royal Crimson GT
got started on my lund datalogs today after installing better plugs/injectors/bap/intake. waaaaaaay smoother with no lurching at the lower rpms like before and almost lost it on the street doing WOT. tires/street too damn cold. almost there!
What intake?

West TX GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ian
Vehicle(s)
2018 Royal Crimson GT

I think the shorter injectors many go with make it more difficult. I went with the FIC because they were a single body with the spacer on the nozzle side instead of a hat on the top. They were the same length as the stock injectors. I was dreading installing them but me and a buddy took turns with the Allen wrenches and got it done in less than an hour. Be sure to get the allen wrenches with the ball ends.

Sponsored

illtal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
So no one knows what the sizes are on those rails. . .

Does anyone know what size the quick disconnect fittings are on the port and the di side?

They are -6an orb? So what is the sae connection size?

aham23

FPC 5.2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 w/ HP
What tune were you running?

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase