2019 Kia Optima EX, 2015 Ford Mustang GT Premium

cognizantphotos

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
on my 16 they get pretty ice cold, takes like a good min or 2 to get going but it gets extremely cold.

klousgt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Mustang GT Black
Something you should know about the cooled seats. The back is suppose to cool too, if it doesn't you should take it to the dealership for warranty repair.

Sponsored

mocella

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White GT Premium
Something you should know about the cooled seats. The back is suppose to cool too, if it doesn't you should take it to the dealership for warranty repair.
I've had the cooled seats in my 2011 F150, 2013 SHO, and now my 2015 GT Premium, and the Mustang seats are by far the worst performers of the 3. I had read the other thread and that prompted me to try my seats yesterday on the way to lunch, and it's only the seat bottom that gets any sort of cooling (with the regular AC on at the time). Both the F150 and SHO cool nicely into the seatback area, while the Mustang has basically nothing going on there.

I'll probably wait until spring before I revisit/deal with this at the dealer, and hope there is a good resolution in place before I start down that path.

bwilly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 CO Mustang Premium GT
Has anyone taken a premium seat apart to see if there really is an issue?

Sponsored

Higgs Boson

Detonation Denotation
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 GT350R
The cooled seats in the Fords work better than any other car I have used them in and that includes luxury brands. The Mustang cooled seats seems to work great to me but it's true they don't give me frostbite like the 2011 F250 King Ranch I used to tow stuff with.

jasonstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GB GT/CS 6MT
The cooled seats in the Fords work better than any other car I have used them in and that includes luxury brands. The Mustang cooled seats seems to work great to me but it's true they don't give me frostbite like the 2011 F250 King Ranch I used to tow stuff with.
I once rode in a Mercedes Benz S500. Didnt feel a thing with it's cooled seats. I felt right away in my Mustang.

Zemedici

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT/PP
I've sat in probably 25 6th gens with cooled seats, and my girlfriends is the ONLY one who's had effective cooled seats.
Sponsored