Ceramic Coating Wheel Options

2020GT500

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500
Looking to add ceramic coating to a second set of oem wheels. Would prefer to order from Amazon as there is nothing available locally. Looking for simple application process with long lasting performance. Not overly worried about cost of a vetted product.

Thanks in advance.

Andy
Sponsored

P4mnceblue82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT500, Ranger
Not sure if you can buy on Amazon but my guy is putting IGL ceramic on my entire car, wheels, and brake calipers. He swears by their products as he has been through multiple brands including the big hitters from car pro, etc.

Last edited:

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
A very popular brand and one that I can highly recommend is CarPro CQuartz and it is available on Kamazonski. I used an entire 50ml bottle on my 500 so I recommend going with that quantity over the smaller 30ml.

CarPro CQuartz

Sponsored

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
Cab: I used Q2Rim on my wheels before I did the vehicle, seems to be doing just fine. Thanks for posting it, I should have mentioned it for the OP before. What day is it? :-)

Warpath

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford GT500, 2021 Jeep Trackhawk
A very popular brand and one that I can highly recommend is CarPro CQuartz and it is available on Kamazonski. I used an entire 50ml bottle on my 500 so I recommend going with that quantity over the smaller 30ml.

CarPro CQuartz
I would listen to this man. His car is impeccable. (Not that the others aren't.)

m3incorp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium with Roush Phase 2, 2017 Corvette Z06, 2018 Subaru WRX, 2015 VW Golf, 2015 Ford Fusion
I used the Gyeon Q2 Rim also. It is sold on Amazon. I have stored it in inside and actually have enough to do all the wheels again. Maybe one day soon, I'll take all the wheels off and reapply, since I need to clean the wheel barrels. The design of my wheels does not make it easy to clean the barrels with the wheels on the car. It has been a year since I did the initial coating and seems to be still maintaining the shine with normal washing.

DFB5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Fastback
This is the CQuartz product I bought and used on my wheels. It's made for high temp surfaces and works very well IMO. Good luck in your search.
CarPro DLUX can also be used on exterior plastics. I used this for the lower skirts, grill surround, wing mirrors, door window trims, the base of the windscreen and fog light surrounds. Those sort of un-painted plastics are very prone to UV damage, DLUX will either protect or revive these items.

IMG_6860.jpg

IMG_6862.jpg

IMG_6867.jpg

IMG_6865.jpg

IMG_6866.jpg

IMG_6874.jpg

IMG_6872.jpg

I'm about to coat a new set of wheels with NV NOVA Wheel. NV is an Australian brand of very high quality detailing products that I have been using for a number of years now. NOVA Wheel can be used onto brake calipers and exhaust tips too.

https://nvcarcareusa.com/collections/nova-series/products/nv-nova-wheel-ceramic-wheel-coating

IMG_9215.jpg
Sponsored