Ceramic coating is 🔥

thedervidd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2001 GT (totaled 5/4/22), 22 GT
IMO, the best part of ceramic coatings is how easy it makes the car to clean. Water just falls off unlike any wax I've ever seen.
Sponsored

WV millwright

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jackie
Vehicle(s)
2018 F 150 2017 Escape
That and the mirror like finish and shine is what sold me on it. I never was big on the latest trends but after seeing it first hand, I was sold. Doesn't hurt that the detailer is a good friend who takes great pride in his work. Everyone else in my area tells you hours for a ceramic coating. He makes it clear that it's 3 days. 2 for prep and install and 1 to cure at a minimum. He is a small single man shop but has multiple high end clients. Sports cars are rare in my area and he has multiple vetts, Camaros, BMWs and Mustang clients.

DFB5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Fastback
That and the mirror like finish and shine is what sold me on it. I never was big on the latest trends but after seeing it first hand, I was sold. Doesn't hurt that the detailer is a good friend who takes great pride in his work. Everyone else in my area tells you hours for a ceramic coating. He makes it clear that it's 3 days. 2 for prep and install and 1 to cure at a minimum. He is a small single man shop but has multiple high end clients. Sports cars are rare in my area and he has multiple vetts, Camaros, BMWs and Mustang clients.
Absolutely beautiful car!

You a very lucky to have a friend with such talent and care. Not all shops can cater to car with that level of detail due to time constraints.
Sponsored