2018 Mustang GT/A 301A 5.0

andrewtac

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
mark
Vehicle(s)
F250. 2020 GT 400A
Many don't understand that concept. Folks want to run some huge blower far below its efficiency range cause maybe one day they may turn it up.
Then there is the rest of us, like you and I who can never stop.

andrewtac

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
mark
Vehicle(s)
F250. 2020 GT 400A
I also feel this pain...
I have evolved to the next level and have started getting spares ready, spare A10 in the shop and as soon as the motor is built I'll start a spare for it. It is a sickness.

Sponsored

NO1CARES

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GTPP 5.2 TH400
I have evolved to the next level and have started getting spares ready, spare A10 in the shop and as soon as the motor is built I'll start a spare for it. It is a sickness.
I have a thing about getting spares. Seems like every time i start collecting parts for spares, i end up using them real quick. Bought a 5.2 block to build slowly. Immediately had to put it to use.. Bought gt350 heads bare to build. Immediately assembled them.

So now, if the car breaks. It sits..

Jackson1320

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaxson
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
so do you buy kits from vortech or do they send you to a dealer like beefcake?
Your point is pointless because
The kit is available through many different vendors. From some vendors the kit comes with the v3si. So the base kit comes with a v3si

Marketplaza

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT shadow black and 18 dodge caravan
i got the stage 2 vortech v3 jt kit from beef cake. It came with a smaller pulley to. Iā€™m now making 659 rwhp. Iā€™d like to get to 700, can I do that with a smaller pulley? I really donā€™t want to go the fore route just yet. Iā€™ll do a cat delete here soon but Iā€™m moving to IL soon and Iā€™m not sure if they do emissions. If so I have to keep my cats.

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard,base,M6,KB-2.DIB,auto,Hellion TT,2016 GT 350/Gen 3 Whipple ,2018 Mustang GT/Gen 5 Whipple
I have a thing about getting spares. Seems like every time i start collecting parts for spares, i end up using them real quick. Bought a 5.2 block to build slowly. Immediately had to put it to use.. Bought gt350 heads bare to build. Immediately assembled them.

So now, if the car breaks. It sits..
Funny ... it worked in reverse for me .
Shit stopped breaking when I started keeping spares .... touch wood ...šŸ˜Ž

illtal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
i got the stage 2 vortech v3 jt kit from beef cake. It came with a smaller pulley to. Iā€™m now making 659 rwhp. Iā€™d like to get to 700, can I do that with a smaller pulley? I really donā€™t want to go the fore route just yet. Iā€™ll do a cat delete here soon but Iā€™m moving to IL soon and Iā€™m not sure if they do emissions. If so I have to keep my cats.
Depends on where you move in IL. I didn't have to do them.

Boosted21

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ethan
Vehicle(s)
2021 mustang GT
Depending on where youā€™re at in PA. You might want to look up Wicked Motorsports in south Jersey. He did a lot of work on my Paxton 15GT. Very good shop for the late model stuff.
hey man how is your car doingsince you went to wicked motorsports? I need to get an ESS supercharger installed and tuned and i want to be sure im going to a good place. Emailed them a few hours ago
Sponsored