Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Trackhawk-2" Kooks, pully, CAI, cat back
Vehicle Showcase
Great thanks
Did you ask if they will honor price at time of order? Seems like they don’t, i haven’t discussed it with them yet.
a couple posts somewhere in this thread that Chapman doesnt
Sponsored

aham23

FPC 5.2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 w/ HP
went up the ladder a bit at Montway. Now my 3rd, hopefully final, pickup date is tomorrow.

#hope
#fingerscrossed
#tgif

Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2023 BMW M440i, 2020 Ram 1500, 2021 Jeep JK
went up the ladder a bit at Montway. Now my 3rd, hopefully final, pickup date is tomorrow.

#hope
#fingerscrossed
#tgif
I hope it happens for you!!!!

Tswan89

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tyler
Vehicle(s)
Mach 1
I ordered a 2022 HP back on 12/8/21 and still no build date. Probably pretty safe to assume I won’t be getting it this year. At this point I would rather roll the order over to a 2023. Wondering what the best thing to do is at this point. Do I let the order be which I’m assuming will be canceled soon? If I do that will it automatically roll over to a 2023 order? Or does the dealer need to do something to roll it over? I just want to make sure I get high priority next year. I plan on talking to my dealer but assumed there would be some people on here with experience from last year…

GT350 deuce

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 FJG; 2020 GT350 Heritage
I ordered a 2022 HP back on 12/8/21 and still no build date. Probably pretty safe to assume I won’t be getting it this year. At this point I would rather roll the order over to a 2023. Wondering what the best thing to do is at this point. Do I let the order be which I’m assuming will be canceled soon? If I do that will it automatically roll over to a 2023 order? Or does the dealer need to do something to roll it over? I just want to make sure I get high priority next year. I plan on talking to my dealer but assumed there would be some people on here with experience from last year…
you should contact your dealer ASAP. order banks for MY23 opened the other week already. at this point if you have a HP unscheduled its going to be cancelled for 2022. call your dealer and tell them you want same specs for MY23 and need at least a priority 10...being that you ordered it 12/8 you should push them to give you a priority 1. but yeah, you need to get on it and get the MY23 confirmed and ordered

Sponsored

jayhoogs

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jayson
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 HP
Well, finally picked the car up yesterday. It marks the end of a very long wait, but it turned out to be almost perfect timing for me which makes it even better. And man what a car. I had never even driven a GT so I guess I didn’t know what I should expect, but coming from an ecoboost this feels like a completely different car in all the best possible ways. I echo the words of everyone else in saying it’s 100% worth the wait.

4468BE0E-3B97-4EE0-A6B4-2684AD9E4B1F.jpeg

D57767D1-52AA-4700-93F3-E8174758A31F.jpeg

Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
Well, finally picked the car up yesterday. It marks the end of a very long wait, but it turned out to be almost perfect timing for me which makes it even better. And man what a car. I had never even driven a GT so I guess I didn’t know what I should expect, but coming from an ecoboost this feels like a completely different car in all the best possible ways. I echo the words of everyone else in saying it’s 100% worth the wait.

4468BE0E-3B97-4EE0-A6B4-2684AD9E4B1F.jpeg

D57767D1-52AA-4700-93F3-E8174758A31F.jpeg
Congratulations!!!

Warpig910

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allen
Vehicle(s)
2002 GT CS (Sold) 2010 GT (Sold)
At what point do you see your modules during production. I’m trying to determine how close it is to being done. Everyone I’ve called just says it shows in production. I did find the dreaded supply chain email in my spam folder though. And my pre-approved loan runs out November 1 interest rates have doubled since I was approved, but I don’t want to activate the loan and the car get canceled.

Rob_R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
22 Mach 1, SPF Cobra, 23 Jeep JTR, 88 YJ, 05 Ram
It finally happened....one year to the week! I picked up my Mach 1 from Chapman yesterday and drove it 400 miles to home. I had an excellent experience at Chapman. There was one hiccup where one of the front wheel well moldings was not aligned correctly. The folks at Chapman were quick to replace it with a new molding. Chapman arranged and paid for a Lyft ride from the car rental office to the dealership and they honored Ford price protection without blinking.
The car drove like a dream. The drive home was mostly on interstates, so I made sure to change gears between 5th and 6th often to vary the engine speeds. I kept the revs below 4000. There was some tramlining depending on road conditions which I expected. Now I just have to clean all of the bugs off the car!

Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
It finally happened....one year to the week! I picked up my Mach 1 from Chapman yesterday and drove it 400 miles to home. I had an excellent experience at Chapman. There was one hiccup where one of the front wheel well moldings was not aligned correctly. The folks at Chapman were quick to replace it with a new molding. Chapman arranged and paid for a Lyft ride from the car rental office to the dealership and they honored Ford price protection without blinking.
The car drove like a dream. The drive home was mostly on interstates, so I made sure to change gears between 5th and 6th often to vary the engine speeds. I kept the revs below 4000. There was some tramlining depending on road conditions which I expected. Now I just have to clean all of the bugs off the car!
Congratulations, post up some pics when you can.

Sponsored

Rob_R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
22 Mach 1, SPF Cobra, 23 Jeep JTR, 88 YJ, 05 Ram
And here are a couple of pictures

IMG_2362.jpg

IMG_2363.jpg

IMG_2370.jpg

TrackMeisterWannabe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 w/HP
Chapman honored price protection? I believe Hell must be freezing over. Hopefully your experience is indicative of what is to come for others finalizing their deals with them.

Congratulations on your new ride!

Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)

Warpig910

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allen
Vehicle(s)
2002 GT CS (Sold) 2010 GT (Sold)
And here are a couple of pictures

IMG_2362.jpg

IMG_2363.jpg

IMG_2370.jpg
Almost exactly what mine should look like, minus the Recaros, if it ever comes… looks amazing!

NJMike

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Trackhawk-2" Kooks, pully, CAI, cat back
Vehicle Showcase
Congrats! The white is lovely, bet its better in person.
I should be heading to Chapman this week or next. What did you do to get them to honor the price? Hoping they do the same for me
Sponsored