2022 Official Mach 1 Order Tracking Thread

Rob_R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
22 Mach 1, SPF Cobra, 23 Jeep JTR, 88 YJ, 05 Ram
Congrats! The white is lovely, bet its better in person.
I should be heading to Chapman this week or next. What did you do to get them to honor the price? Hoping they do the same for me
Thanks. Pictures on this forum with the white and the contrasting black/red really caught my eye in 2021. Otherwise I would have been all over FJG.
Regarding price protection, I simply asked if I was entitled to Ford price protection. I had the final price in less than 5 mins via email. My original order was Oct 15, 2021 with a Ford confirmation arriving on Oct 19, 2021.
Sponsored

Traffic22

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chuck
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 Raptor, 2011 Ford CV Lemons Race Car
And here are a couple of pictures

IMG_2362.jpg

IMG_2363.jpg

IMG_2370.jpg
Nice….now I know what mine will look like when it arrives. :crackup: Great looking, good color choice.

quickDraw

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
22 Mach1
I finally got to the next step in this process. As of this morning, the Tracker site is now showing my Mach 1 as Built with a 10/16 date and is awaiting shipment. I hope it will be on it's way to Granger soon. Best of luck to all still waiting for their car.

aham23

FPC 5.2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 w/ HP
Thanks. Pictures on this forum with the white and the contrasting black/red really caught my eye in 2021. Otherwise I would have been all over FJG.
Regarding price protection, I simply asked if I was entitled to Ford price protection. I had the final price in less than 5 mins via email. My original order was Oct 15, 2021 with a Ford confirmation arriving on Oct 19, 2021.
awesome. that has to be close to a 10k difference right? by the time i paid for my Granger deal the sticker was just short of 69k. my price was protected at 60k. worth the wait!

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
She arrived at dealers compound 💜 just 10 minutes to late to see here being driven off the transporter, should of driven faster 😂
BFCA6EC3-2579-49E6-B8B4-2DB2844C0FFA.jpeg

Sponsored

Aresek44

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
1994 Mustang, 2010 Ford Fusion, 2022 Mach 1 HP
image_1(2).jpeg

Picking her up from Chapman on Thursday! They also honored price protection for me, with an order date of 11/5/21

Ralph Sizzle

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ralph
Vehicle(s)
1993 Mustang 5.0 LX HB -- 2022 Mach 1 HP FJG Elite
Well the good news are coming quickly now. Just got this email this morning. Hopefully there are no delays 🙏🙏

21744E6E-ABB1-4D35-9506-2DB50DD9FCF5.jpeg

DemonGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Mustang GT, 2021 Mustang GT PP1
Chapman’s prep is not to great. Black plastic between the tail lights was scratched up on mine. Took it home without saying anything to them. Buffed it out myself because I didn’t want them messing it up any worse than what they already did. If I had to do it over again, I would have told them to not even touch it. They also had their sticker on the back which I had them remove before I left and the tires had 42 psi in them.
The piano black part? How did you buff it?

ironsides

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ross
Vehicle(s)
Ford fiesta
What is the going price to put ppf on mach 1 i just got quoted $3500 to do fenders bumper hood and quarters, i wasnt expecting it to be that much or should it be

Sponsored

Mrs. ITLRUN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Some Fords and a Bimmer
Question for you guys who have ordered from Granger... We've always picked our cars up with no PDI, and do that ourselves. Granger is telling me it's their policy to PDI every vehicle, no exceptions. I understand the policy, but I'm willing to sign a release to do it ourselves. They're saying absolutely not. I guess it's not the end of the world, but just wondered if anyone else had requested that?

Warpig910

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allen
Vehicle(s)
2002 GT CS (Sold) 2010 GT (Sold)
Congrats to all you guys ! i must be the only one who hasnt got his lol
Mine has been in production for 27 days and 16 days past the blend date and still no updates…

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
Question for you guys who have ordered from Granger... We've always picked our cars up with no PDI, and do that ourselves. Granger is telling me it's their policy to PDI every vehicle, no exceptions. I understand the policy, but I'm willing to sign a release to do it ourselves. They're saying absolutely not. I guess it's not the end of the world, but just wondered if anyone else had requested that?
Why would you do that? If they miss something you have zero recourse. We were and still are 100% satisfied with how the delivered our Mach1, zero issues.

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
I would think being both a Ford dealer and a licensed dealership/ auto repair shop they may be required to do a PDI before releasing the car to the end purchaser. My advice, relax, enjoy your car. Granger is :party::like:
Not bad, since not everyone can have a 2021 Velocity Blue Mach 1. :wink: Jk.
Sponsored

Last edited: