2022 Official Mach 1 Order Tracking Thread

wile e coyote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joseph
Vehicle(s)
2014 Audi A6 TDI Soon to be 2022 Mach 1
I have a question, does this mean they are no longer building in Sept. My date was Sept. 12 and got pushed back to Sept. 19. Now there is no schedule do I wait for a cancelation ?

1660134225904.png

Charlemagne

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Tempest 2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M3440
Vehicle Showcase
I have a question, does this mean they are no longer building in Sept.
No, it just means they are not scheduling Mustangs on 08/08/2022. They scheduled them in past weeks and will schedule more in next weeks (maybe for October build dates).

NJMike

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Trackhawk-2" Kooks, pully, CAI, cat back
Vehicle Showcase
Last edited:
OP
OP
Zelek

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1

Sponsored

spankybranch

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
First Name
Geoffrey
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fiesta ST, 2019 Edge ST, 2022 Mach1
They couldn't take a few extra minutes and actually get the rest of the car in the picture? Lol. Interesting that it's a blue sticker which means dealer stock.
yeah, it’s just a formatting issue with their site

34EFEBA6-BBC4-4C62-84A4-29FB0BCD7DB0.png

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
Got an email requesting best contact number and financing. Must be getting close!!
What is the last location or status you've seen? When was it built? What are your build specs??

Codeblue009

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Steeda FJG Mach 1 Handling Package - 6 Speed
I just wanted to say how much Zach and his team at Granger have been great to work with for the purchase of the Mach 1. Even with the cancelation last year and all the delays. It was refreshing that at least his dealership knows how to take care of the customer. It took less than 30 minutes to purchase the car, including paperwork, and now I am a proud owner of a 2022 Mach 1 HP. Next week the car will be shipped to Steeda for all the modifications. I will see if I can get pictures of the GT500 hood I am having Steeda install on the Mach 1, but Traxii might beat me to it. :cool: Good luck to all waiting. I am so happy my journey is over.

traxiii

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
I just wanted to say how much Zach and his team at Granger have been great to work with for the purchase of the Mach 1. Even with the cancelation last year and all the delays. It was refreshing that at least his dealership knows how to take care of the customer. It took less than 30 minutes to purchase the car, including paperwork, and now I am a proud owner of a 2022 Mach 1 HP. Next week the car will be shipped to Steeda for all the modifications. I will see if I can get pictures of the GT500 hood I am having Steeda install on the Mach 1, but Traxii might beat me to it. :cool: Good luck to all waiting. I am so happy my journey is over.
I doubt it, my Mach is in K.C. Rail Yard Heck right now, waiting for a truck ride. I won't order the hood until she's at Granger, and even if I'm lucky, I won't get her home until after Labor Day.

@Codeblue009 I'm assuming your Mach1 is Grabber Blue? How long did Granger take to prep your car?

jayhoogs

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jayson
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 HP
I haven’t posted an update recently because I was on vacation, but my June order is progressing nicely while I still have heard nothing about my Chapman order from November 2021. Anyway, I was originally given a target build week of September 19, but after seeing a lot of people’s orders changing I inquired about mine and found that my build date is now supposed to be August 24! I can’t believe it’s all coming so soon now after so much time waiting. Also, I know I’ve seen it talked about several times but there’s been so much information and I’m kind of forgetting, but what does that build date mean? If I’m remembering correctly I think it is when preparation for the build begins and it may be in production then for about 2 weeks, right?

Sponsored

Codeblue009

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I doubt it, my Mach is in K.C. Rail Yard Heck right now, waiting for a truck ride. I won't order the hood until she's at Granger, and even if I'm lucky, I won't get her home until after Labor Day.

@Codeblue009 I'm assuming your Mach1 is Grabber Blue? How long did Granger take to prep your car?
Mach 1 is JFG. I will have the hood painted JFG without the Mach 1 decal, but it will have a painted Stage 2 Whipple underneath. :cool:

NJMike

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Trackhawk-2" Kooks, pully, CAI, cat back
Vehicle Showcase
Mach 1 is JFG. I will have the hood painted JFG without the Mach 1 decal, but it will have a painted Stage 2 Whipple underneath. :cool:
NICE!!!! Please update (someplace) when you get this done. I may not get my car, but I have the Whipple already :rockon:
Do you plan to lower the motor to fit the strut tower brace?

Codeblue009

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NICE!!!! Please update (someplace) when you get this done. I may not get my car, but I have the Whipple already :rockon:
Do you plan to lower the motor to fit the strut tower brace?
No, I am not lowering the motor. With the Steeda G-Trac suspension there is no need. I thought the GT 500 strut tower brace would still fit on top without lowering the engine, but that was not the case according to Steeda.

Once the car is finished, I will post pictures for everyone to see.

Blown2tone

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
*Mach1, Jeep Wrangler
I haven’t posted an update recently because I was on vacation, but my June order is progressing nicely while I still have heard nothing about my Chapman order from November 2021. Anyway, I was originally given a target build week of September 19, but after seeing a lot of people’s orders changing I inquired about mine and found that my build date is now supposed to be August 24! I can’t believe it’s all coming so soon now after so much time waiting. Also, I know I’ve seen it talked about several times but there’s been so much information and I’m kind of forgetting, but what does that build date mean? If I’m remembering correctly I think it is when preparation for the build begins and it may be in production then for about 2 weeks, right?
Mine was changed to "Build Week" 8/8. As of today it is produced and awaiting inspection/release. ETA Aug 28 - Sept 3 delivery. I think everyone's experience varies by a few weeks.

traxiii

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mine was changed to "Build Week" 8/8. As of today it is produced and awaiting inspection/release. ETA Aug 28 - Sept 3 delivery. I think everyone's experience varies by a few weeks.
the build usually lasts about a week after you get the "in production" notce. You should get access to your window sticker at that point. On the sticker is your Blend date, which is usually the day it actually gets started on the final assembly line, about a day before it is "Built",
Sponsored