2022 Official Mach 1 Order Tracking Thread

2BigPups

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2013 F-150
Thanks man, Im looking at other Mach's, 19-20!! gt350, and 13-14 gt500 first.
Same boat as you, but I managed to find a '21 Mach 1 with the same options I ordered locally. The car is an absolute beast on the track!

If I had to wait for my not yet built or scheduled Mustang (of any flavor) I would have told Ford to pound sand and gone with another brand at this point. Brand loyalty only goes so far.
Sponsored

Charlemagne

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Tempest 2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M3440
Vehicle Showcase
If I had to wait for my not yet built or scheduled Mustang (of any flavor) I would have told Ford to pound sand and gone with another brand at this point. Brand loyalty only goes so far.
I wonder what brands weren't affected? Maybe Lexus or Toyota? My friend waits for his Tesla from Autumn as well... (made in China, lol). Our Škoda (part of VW) has 1 year wait times as well.

daveolej

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach1, 2014 Ram
My order is also with Chapman - they have 25 M1 orders pending. I’m starting to think only a handful of those will get build slots.

Has anyone taken delivery from Chapman this year?
Yes, I have. Ordered 12/15/21 and I picked it up April 1 2022. Non HP 700a FJG 6 speed

Sponsored

JPJr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 HP
what is with these cars getting damaged in shipping? every one ive looked at local, and the one im getting from Alabama both had shipping damage
Vlad, I was going to ask if this is the one you were interested in, as it mentioned damage.
WTF, people? Do they not know how to safely unload cars anymore?

davtpa

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1

Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2023 BMW M440i, 2020 Ram 1500, 2021 Jeep JK
Hello all,
After my ranting and being mad a the world, I have narrowed down 2 choices for a purchase now; both have positives and negatives. With that being said I will post both cars, which are priced almost identical.

Car 1: 2021 M1-Whipple new
Car 2: 2019 Gt350 1850 miles

Both roughly 71K

Comments on both choices would be greatly appreciated. Either one will not be a DD only a play toy. Thanks in advance

NJMike

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Trackhawk-2" Kooks, pully, CAI, cat back
Vehicle Showcase
Hello all,
After my ranting and being mad a the world, I have narrowed down 2 choices for a purchase now; both have positives and negatives. With that being said I will post both cars, which are priced almost identical.

Both roughly 71K

Comments on both choices would be greatly appreciated. Either one will not be a DD only a play toy. Thanks in advance
I would go M1 Whipple.
Reasons - Im waiting on my M1, have the Whipple in my garage. Used GT350 with possible engine issues down the road.
Knowing how reliable the coyote is, it would be my choice. Unless you are doing this for collector reasons, then theres a different angle

Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
I would go M1 Whipple.
Reasons - Im waiting on my M1, have the Whipple in my garage. Used GT350 with possible engine issues down the road.
Knowing how reliable the coyote is, it would be my choice. Unless you are doing this for collector reasons, then theres a different angle
Mike,

Thanks for the comments, I initially wanted a 350,then I really liked the Mach. My only issue with the Whipple Mach, is the warranty is through Whipple, not Ford. And I am not familiar with the Whipple canned tune that comes with it. Should I replace the OPG with a stage 1?

Sponsored

Kachøw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
Hello all,

Both roughly 71K

As much as I love a supercharged V8, I think that motor on the GT350 is something very special. Didn't they iron out a lot of the issues in 2018+ GT350 models? Extended bumper-to-bumper warranty is always an option too if you are concerned about reliability.

I personally vote GT350 if both have the bells and whistles that you want. That Voodoo sound is the best noise money can buy that isn't out of an exotic. There's no real wrong choice here though, whipple Machs are badass and will have an assload of torque, so it would probably be more fun for street driving.

The most important question is though — what color does each come in? Lol

Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
As much as I love a supercharged V8, I think that motor on the GT350 is something very special. Didn't they iron out a lot of the issues in 2018+ GT350 models? Extended bumper-to-bumper warranty is always an option too if you are concerned about reliability.

I personally vote GT350 if both have the bells and whistles that you want. That Voodoo sound is the best noise money can buy that isn't out of an exotic. There's no real wrong choice here though, whipple Machs are badass and will have an assload of torque, so it would probably be more fun for street driving.

The most important question is though — what color does each come in? Lol
I also love the Voodoo and the sound, and yes the 19 and 20 were of the new design, so hopefully no engine issues.

The 350 is magnetic with black stripes. The M1's are Velocity Blue and Iconic Silver, the Mach's are at Granger Ford.

OutWest

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Old Person Special Mach 1
I also love the Voodoo and the sound, and yes the 19 and 20 were of the new design, so hopefully no engine issues.

The 350 is magnetic with black stripes. The M1's are Velocity Blue and Iconic Silver, the Mach's are at Granger Ford.
The 350. So what if the voodo is not as reliable. It is special and there will always be a buyer for it.

[edit: from my research, the voodo is a coyote block with different crankshaft, right ?]

Last edited:

JOKER M1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium (SOLD)
Hello all,

Both roughly 71K

I’m a man of very few words:
CAR #1

NJMike

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Trackhawk-2" Kooks, pully, CAI, cat back
Vehicle Showcase
Mike,

Thanks for the comments, I initially wanted a 350,then I really liked the Mach. My only issue with the Whipple Mach, is the warranty is through Whipple, not Ford. And I am not familiar with the Whipple canned tune that comes with it. Should I replace the OPG with a stage 1?
When the 350 came out I wanted one too, but I had just completed my build on my 2014 GT with Roush and a bunch of handling goodies. Over time I had heard of the issues with 5.2 and thought "man if that car came with the 5.0..."

I did not replace the OPG in the 2014, and basically had zero warrantee as I had the Roush installed in the first month I got the car (ordered new from a local dealer), but I hear its cheap(ish) insurance especially if you bounce off the rev limiter.

When inquiring on the M1 with Granger I was advised if they install the Whipple the warrantee remains in place. I was also told this by my step-son who works in a Ford dealership here in NJ. He consulted with the head of service to confirm that.
Sponsored