Sponsored

2022 Official Mach 1 Order Tracking Thread

JPJr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 HP
Have we seen builds scheduled for august emails yet?
Vlad, I was thinking the same thing.
With 5 weeks of Mustang production being scheduled, a bunch of those should be going out!

jayhoogs

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jayson
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 HP
Still nothing about my November order:(

Aresek44

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
1994 Mustang, 2010 Ford Fusion, 2022 Mach 1 HP
Same here. Just contacted dealer, no status change, unscheduled-clean

Sponsored

aham23

FPC 5.2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 w/ HP
Both you guys are newbies, there are still 2021 reorder guys waiting to be scheduled. I got a little lucky, my "scheduled" email came 5 or 6 weeks ago, for my confirmation date of Nov. 29, 2021. So you guys are still on par for the messed up MY2022 production. I've been waiting for 7 months to be built, and my scheduled week is still 3 weeks from now. It will probably be around 9 months from order to delivery.
On the positive side, there should be a bunch scheduled tomorrow and or Friday. Good Luck!
doesnt change the facts i stated which is what annoys me. i know folks have waited way too long.

Krankenstein

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kodi
Vehicle(s)
1970 GB Mach 1 & 2022 GB Mach1
Im confused, do emails all go out at once or in waves on thursday and friday. Seems wild that they are scheduling for five weeks in august and theres only one person in this thread so far reporting a date. A few guys in the general S550 tracker also shared their build dates for august

Colls

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Colleen
Vehicle(s)
1987 Mustang LX, 1991 Mustang GT, 2015 Mustang GT
Got a question... when is a car considered invoiced? I just talked to my dealer about the cost increases on the pkgs for my Mach 1 I order I ordered in Oct 2021 and paid a $500 down on. She's telling me that I don't have the price protection on the cost increases. I have a Preview Order that I signed 10/13/2021. Doesn't that lock in the total cost of the car? My window sticker is $3220 more.

NJMike

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Trackhawk-2" Kooks, pully, CAI, cat back
Vehicle Showcase
Got a question... when is a car considered invoiced? I just talked to my dealer about the cost increases on the pkgs for my Mach 1 I order I ordered in Oct 2021 and paid a $500 down on. She's telling me that I don't have the price protection on the cost increases. I have a Preview Order that I signed 10/13/2021. Doesn't that lock in the total cost of the car? My window sticker is $3220 more.
this whole discussion is back a couple pages.

Kachøw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
Read back a couple pages for the full discussion about that.

The short version is that you should have price protection once you order it, but it's dealer-dependent on whether they honor it or not. A lot of them (such as Chapman of Horsham lmao) are just charging you the increased price and pocketing the rebate from Ford.

You can walk away from it, but good luck finding a similar car that won't have a markup on it in this market. It sucks but there is not much we can do about it in a market like this.

Sponsored

jwheeler75

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mercury Marauder, 2022 Mach 1(on order)
Still waiting….

JadeGrenade

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
'22 Eruption Green Mach 1 HP (on order)
I can't believe it!!

As of this morning, my Eruption Green Handling Package Mach 1 is scheduled for production the week of August 7th! :sunglasses: Just saw the email and got my VIN.

My order was placed and confirmed on 2/18/22 and I confirmed a few weeks ago with my salesman that my order was a priority 01 before being officially scheduled. I am majorly excited.

JDM_WAAAT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Logan
Vehicle(s)
22 Mach 1 HP 6MT EGM, 2016 Focus ST
I just got a text from the dealer saying that the missing front lip molding is an "accessory" and was not specced with the car.

I don't understand why all of the 2021 handling pack vehicles get it but all we get are scratches on our fenders from rocks.

JDM_WAAAT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Logan
Vehicle(s)
22 Mach 1 HP 6MT EGM, 2016 Focus ST
I just got a text from the dealer saying that the missing front lip molding is an "accessory" and was not specced with the car.

I don't understand why all of the 2021 handling pack vehicles get it but all we get are scratches on our fenders from rocks.
Just got a call back from the dealer. They should be shipped separately from the car, but they have not arrived at the dealer yet.
Sponsored