2022 Official Mach 1 Order Tracking Thread

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
What’s causing the hold up? Mine’s the installation of the splitters and other HP external parts plus the adjustment for the price protection. Hopefully, I can get it by next week if the weather will cooperate.
I live 1k miles away, my job is very busy, and my summer...dads day, birthdays, me, wife, son, etc etc. first open weekend I have is right before the 4th
Sponsored

Ty13r423

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
RUSSELL
Vehicle(s)
ODYSSEY 2001, CRV 2017
I live 1k miles away, my job is very busy, and my summer...dads day, birthdays, me, wife, son, etc etc. first open weekend I have is right before the 4th
Oh I see. I thought it had something to do with the car. Well, you’ve waited this far. What’s a few more weeks to go, right? 😁

quickDraw

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
22 Mach1
I have an order in with Granger, I am told I am number 13 on their list with a priority code of 19. I got the order confirmation from Ford on 2/8 and a “Thanks for your order, we’ve run into a few delays“ email on 4/7. I contacted Ford Performance via chat on 5/8 and was told my order is clean/unscheduled. No updates since then.
I too have an order at Granger. Called them today and I'm #28 on the list of Mustangs, that's all Mustangs not just Mach 1s, without a VIN#. I was #30 on the list in late April and have only moved up two slots over a 6 week period. Probably due to shutdowns and delays. Priority code is 19. Yesterday I called Ford Performance and was told I'm unscheduled/clean. Ford confirmed my order on 3/17. Have not received any other communications from Ford since the initial confirmation email. I asked Ashleigh at Granger how many of the Mustangs without a VIN# are Mach 1s and she said it's about half their list. She said there is no rhyme or reason how Ford picks the cars to be built. There will be no good news next week since there is no scheduling. Bummer!

Glad to see the guys with Orders from 21 finally starting to get their cars and hoping the guys with build dates get there's soon.

Wingnutzz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang EB
They have scheduled to build Mustangs each week in June, vacation at Flat Rock the first two weeks of July, and production the 2nd half of July. Next scheduling for Mustangs should be later in June for production August. Let’s hope for no unscheduled shutdowns!!! The above image is posted by a great guy on the BlueOvalForum and is just one of three pages for all Ford vehicles, normally on Friday’s showing SCHEDULING FOR PRODUCTION in the future.

Does this mean they’re building everything but the Transit Connect this week? I guess I’m a little slow…please explain because I’ve never seen this chart before.

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
Oh I see. I thought it had something to do with the car. Well, you’ve waited this far. What’s a few more weeks to go, right? 😁
man, it is painful knowing the car is there. sitting there. waiting for my fat ass to grace the seat. on the plus side, I am picking it up 5 days before my 40th birthday. granted, I still won't be able to drive it for a month or so after I get it.

Sponsored

TrackMeisterWannabe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 w/HP
I found a Grey Matter, 600a, w/ cloth recaro seats, 6 spd, handling package today w/ 100 miles and pulled the trigger. Not the 700a premium in grabber blue I have on order , but I think the color will grow on me.
If you play your cards right and keep the grabber blue order in play you just might be able to have a nice short term summer driver and still break even if the premium gets built.

aham23

FPC 5.2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 w/ HP
I have an order in with Granger, I am told I am number 13 on their list with a priority code of 19. I got the order confirmation from Ford on 2/8 and a “Thanks for your order, we’ve run into a few delays“ email on 4/7. I contacted Ford Performance via chat on 5/8 and was told my order is clean/unscheduled. No updates since then.
I too have an order at Granger. Called them today and I'm #28 on the list of Mustangs, that's all Mustangs not just Mach 1s, without a VIN#. I was #30 on the list in late April and have only moved up two slots over a 6 week period. Probably due to shutdowns and delays. Priority code is 19. Yesterday I called Ford Performance and was told I'm unscheduled/clean. Ford confirmed my order on 3/17. Have not received any other communications from Ford since the initial confirmation email. I asked Ashleigh at Granger how many of the Mustangs without a VIN# are Mach 1s and she said it's about half their list. She said there is no rhyme or reason how Ford picks the cars to be built. There will be no good news next week since there is no scheduling. Bummer!

Glad to see the guys with Orders from 21 finally starting to get their cars and hoping the guys with build dates get there's soon.
Well this is not good news. Sucks. I have a 2/14 confirmed order and now thinking no way I get it. Granger is too small with too many orders. Wish I had a better understanding of this when I placed the order.

Are they really going to get 15 ish M1s allocated to them before Oct/Nov…..no.

Halley66

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
911 C4S, DM Grey Mach1 and Grabber Blue on order
If you play your cards right and keep the grabber blue order in play you just might be able to have a nice short term summer driver and still break even if the premium gets built.
That’s my plan. I want my grabber blue premium hp. I won’t lose much money on the Gray HP by either selling or trading when and if the other one arrives.👍

VladDracule

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang GT/CS
That’s my plan. I want my grabber blue premium hp. I won’t lose much money on the Gray HP by either selling or trading when and if the other one arrives.👍
im seriously jealous of anyone who gets a GB HP, its what i want, but there isnt a single one in the country that isnt a 10k markup and you cant order anymore :(

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
im seriously jealous of anyone who gets a GB HP, its what i want, but there isnt a single one in the country that isnt a 10k markup and you cant order anymore :(
Don’t think the order banks are closed yet, just find the right dealer and give it a go, a bit of a long shot but what have you got to lose

Sponsored

320guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EB PP soon
Don’t think the order banks are closed yet, just find the right dealer and give it a go, a bit of a long shot but what have you got to lose
I went to order on May 1st and my dealer checked. At that time only F150 and Escape banks were open.

I was lucky they were able to modify a stock order they had to my liking. We will see if it will be built or not. Crossing my fingers…

OP
OP
Zelek

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
Well guys, I'm about to eat my own words. I have a June 9th blend date and my window sticker is actually showing. Someone is going to get a fully loaded FJG without Recaro seats and a Tremec for MSRP. I'm happy for whoever gets it but damn, this same car is 4k more expensive than my 2021. That's wild. Still worth it in my opinion.

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
I blocked out for vacation the first two weeks in August, and hope that mine is waiting for me by then. You'll have to post some road trip pics when it finally happens, I know I will!!

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
Better than I expected, considering all the parts shortages and Flat Rock closures. Q2 might be just as bad or worse, if stock on hand is lower.

My three local dealers have had less than three Mustangs (real Mustangs) each, on the lot at any given time since November. A lot of those cars have been retail orders (already sold) too, so the selection has been close to nonexistent. There have been times when 2 of the 3 dealers have had Zero Mustangs, period!
Sponsored

Last edited: