NJMike

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Trackhawk-2" Kooks, pully, CAI, cat back
Vehicle Showcase
called the guy, said they did order a rear diffuser to replace it, hes not sure on the time line though, that makes selling my car off difficult because i dont know how long it will take. Got quoted at carvanna but the quote is only good for 7 days
cant you bring it back to them once the diffuser comes in? I wouldnt want to take a car with damage on it but given the circumstances sounds like its worth it
Sponsored

Kachøw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
called the guy, said they did order a rear diffuser to replace it, hes not sure on the time line though, that makes selling my car off difficult because i dont know how long it will take. Got quoted at carvanna but the quote is only good for 7 days
Why don't you make it apart of the terms of the Mach 1 sale that the dealer agrees to replace the rear diffuser for free as soon as it comes in? That way you can sell your car, drive the Mach 1, and get the diffuser fixed for free once they have the parts.

JMach1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jermey
Vehicle(s)
2023, F-150 STX, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2022 Mach 1
I agree with post above. Get the dealer commitment to repair/replace in writing and start enjoying a new Mach 1!

f2e524d1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
1969/2021 Mustang Mach 1
The dealer sent me pictures and I'm starting to understand why the person may not have accepted it. What do yall think?

I can't tell if the areas in the red circles are damaged also or if it's just dirt

IMG_6369.jpg
IMG_6369~2.jpg
Is that a scratch in the paint to the left of the top circle? Are they going to fix that too? I'd make sure there are no more scratches or dents anywhere else.

Mach1Scott0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2006 F150 Lariat, 2021 Mach 1 Hp Shadow Black
I got a call from my dealer yesterday. Of course it is the week that they are doing some limited scheduling. He said my car has not been scheduled yet and most likely will be a '23 model year. I ordered 4/1/22 and am still holding on to some hope it will get scheduled. I asked if they are even making a Mach 1 for '23 model year, and he assured me that they probably will. It just goes to show that dealers know just about as much as we do at the moment.

Sponsored

aham23

FPC 5.2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 w/ HP
no one knows what is being made for 23. no one.

also, LIMITED SCHEDULING has not been kind to the M1. I have not seen anyone post they got a late July build date yesterday or today. only people posting they got pushed to that late July window.

#sads

aham23

FPC 5.2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 w/ HP
That may be true, I haven't heard that either way on the Mach 1 and Gt500. Production has seemed to be a lot slower this year than last.
can you tell us how many pending M1s Granger has waiting to be scheduled? are you guys getting just a trickle of 1 or 2 during each scheduling window? my fear is you will not get enough builds to fill your orders.

VladDracule

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang GT/CS
Another update to add, I just got an email from one of the dealers i contacted asking about ordering a mach 1 who had told me originally that they cant that said "...I spoke to my inventory manager again, and her and i want to apologize, it looks like you can submit an order!..." etc. I dunno, i would prefer to spec one out how i want, with the color i want, but there is no guarantee it will be built it seems like. And by the time I know if it will or will not be built it will be possibly even more difficult to find one at MSRP like i found here despite the issues that need to be fixed.

aham23

FPC 5.2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 w/ HP
any M1 order placed after April is likely not gong to be built.

Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2023 BMW M440i, 2020 Ram 1500, 2021 Jeep JK

Sponsored

spankybranch

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
First Name
Geoffrey
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fiesta ST, 2019 Edge ST, 2022 Mach1
can you tell us how many pending M1s Granger has waiting to be scheduled? are you guys getting just a trickle of 1 or 2 during each scheduling window? my fear is you will not get enough builds to fill your orders.
I have an order in with Granger, I am told I am number 13 on their list with a priority code of 19. I got the order confirmation from Ford on 2/8 and a “Thanks for your order, we’ve run into a few delays“ email on 4/7. I contacted Ford Performance via chat on 5/8 and was told my order is clean/unscheduled. No updates since then.

Halley66

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
911 C4S, DM Grey Mach1 and Grabber Blue on order
I found a Grey Matter, 600a, w/ cloth recaro seats, 6 spd, handling package today w/ 100 miles and pulled the trigger. Not the 700a premium in grabber blue I have on order , but I think the color will grow on me.

Ty13r423

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
RUSSELL
Vehicle(s)
ODYSSEY 2001, CRV 2017
about same as mine. except I will not be picking up until 01 or 02 JUL. It'll be at Granger for a month :(
What’s causing the hold up? Mine’s the installation of the splitters and other HP external parts plus the adjustment for the price protection. Hopefully, I can get it by next week if the weather will cooperate.

Halley66

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
911 C4S, DM Grey Mach1 and Grabber Blue on order
Does this mean they’re building everything but the Transit Connect this week? I guess I’m a little slow…please explain because I’ve never seen this chart before.
Sponsored