Sponsored

2022 Official Mach 1 Order Tracking Thread

GotNotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Z71
Well guys, I'm about to eat my own words. I have a June 9th blend date and my window sticker is actually showing. Someone is going to get a fully loaded FJG without Recaro seats and a Tremec for MSRP. I'm happy for whoever gets it but damn, this same car is 4k more expensive than my 2021. That's wild. Still worth it in my opinion.
And now everyone is paying msrp or higher and if you are shipping that is a lot higher too. No rebates either. That’s like an 8-10k swing from our 21s.
Sponsored

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
Ourisman Ford is willing to do at least Invoice (possibly lower?) for M1 orders. They are one of the nation's highest-unit Mustang dealers so guys at the ass-end of the queues at Grainger/Chapman might have better scheduling luck?

[email protected] or text 571-221-3807

I bought my latest Mustang from Jason in April at below invoice and the experience was fantastic.

Last edited:

VladDracule

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang GT/CS
Don’t think the order banks are closed yet, just find the right dealer and give it a go, a bit of a long shot but what have you got to lose
I am submitting an order, problem is there is one locally at msrp. But it's not the specs I *want*. So If I pass on it and order I risk not getting one at all unless I pay over msrp which I'm not doing

aham23

FPC 5.2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 w/ HP
Well guys, I'm about to eat my own words. I have a June 9th blend date and my window sticker is actually showing. Someone is going to get a fully loaded FJG without Recaro seats and a Tremec for MSRP. I'm happy for whoever gets it but damn, this same car is 4k more expensive than my 2021. That's wild. Still worth it in my opinion.
How do you know the dealer is going to sell it at MSRP? That would not be the norm.

JPJr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 HP
Ourisman Ford is willing to do at least Invoice (possibly lower?) for M1 orders. They are one of the nation's highest-unit Mustang dealers so guys at the ass-end of the queues at Grainger/Chapman might have better scheduling luck?

[email protected] or text 571-221-3807

I bought my latest Mustang from Jason below invoice and the experience was fantastic.
I just emailed him.
Mentioned I already have a 3% below invoice order with Chapman that was placed on 5/19.
Chapman said up to 6 months.
Which means next year since it's an HP.
:(

Sponsored

aham23

FPC 5.2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 w/ HP
I just emailed him.
Mentioned I already have a 3% below invoice order with Chapman that was placed on 5/19.
Chapman said up to 6 months.
Which means next year since it's an HP.
:(
no one knows if M1s will be built in 2023. The popular opinion is NO they wont.

JPJr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 HP
no one knows if M1s will be built in 2023. The popular opinion is NO they wont.
There is one nearby that matches my order, less the HP.
I asked if they'd get rid of their ADM.
Haven't heard back.

OP
OP
Zelek

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
How do you know the dealer is going to sell it at MSRP? That would not be the norm.
Because Granger is a fair dealer and they don't add ADM's. They sell at MSRP for cars that buyers back out on with orders.

Halley66

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
911 C4S, DM Grey Mach1 and Grabber Blue on order
I found a Grey Matter, 600a, w/ cloth recaro seats, 6 spd, handling package today w/ 100 miles and pulled the trigger. Not the 700a premium in grabber blue I have on order , but I think the color will grow on me.
im seriously jealous of anyone who gets a GB HP, its what i want, but there isnt a single one in the country that isnt a 10k markup and you cant order anymore :(
2EDE86D9-0395-4C49-BBF9-F9B36FF727BD.jpeg

RobZ71LM7

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 F-150
I just checked my Grabber Blue HP order and it's still scheduled for end of June, but the dealer changed the color to dark matter gray after I got my deposit back. #lame Evidently they thought grabber blue would be less desirable. My other order is still end of June. Crazy how two orders I placed ~5 months apart have the same build date.

Sponsored

W0rkH0rse

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1, 2017 Explorer Platinum
the Dark Matter Grey is a sick color. That looks really sweet.

W0rkH0rse

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
I had a blend date of 5/27. I checked with Ford Performance yesterday. It is in Production-Body Shop. It has been there for two weeks. They said it normally takes 3-4 weeks from changing to In Production status to be built. Does that sound right?

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
I had a blend date of 5/27. I checked with Ford Performance yesterday. It is in Production-Body Shop. It has been there for two weeks. They said it normally takes 3-4 weeks from changing to In Production status to be built. Does that sound right?
Yes. Took me almost a month

2BigPups

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2013 F-150
Because Granger is a fair dealer and they don't add ADM's. They sell at MSRP for cars that buyers back out on with orders.
Granger might have another one, eventually, at MSRP if, and when, my 11/1/21 order ever gets scheduled.

I am so glad I found a 2021 locally with the exact same options as the one on order. I have been able to enjoy the car since February, with a Mach 1 Track Attack and two track days since then. The car is awesome!!

As I've said several times previously, a car in the garage is worth two on order. Lol.

Have been a Ford/Lincoln guy for years, but never ordering another one again. Previously, the longest wait from order to delivery was 8 weeks. Now it is 8 months, maybe more. No thanks.

W0rkH0rse

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
Yes. Took me almost a month
Thank you. I am hoping it gets built next week. It will be week three since it went into production status on the Ford site. Funny how the Ford site says it may take “a few days” when it is weeks. Oh well, I have waited a year. What’s another week or two?
Sponsored