Sponsored

2022 Official Mach 1 Order Tracking Thread

dsjones5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Premium
you need to do an end-run around your dealership and get the truth about your order. I very much doubt it exists. If by some miracle it's really there in the order banks you need to find a personal advocate who can do what's needed for the scheduler to pick the order up for processing.

I'll bet you anything there are several logic BOMBS in Ford's SQL that they are missing/overlooking orders.
Ohh it exists, trust me. I have all the Ford emails and have verified it from Ford. Turns out that even though I was a canceled ‘21 order that was then updated to a ‘22 order I’m still somehow not a Priority 1… can someone explain that to me?
Sponsored

Mrs. ITLRUN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Some Fords and a Bimmer
I believe the schedulers at Ford are the same folks who write Facebook algorithms - no rhyme or reason to anything. Having just gone through the whole process with a Bronco, reading through this entire thread sounds identical to reading on Bronco 6G. I really don't think there's any way to predict when and in what order anything will be built. Definitely not first-come-first-served, and not really even based on dealer volume and and allocations. Pretty sure they just draw orders out of a hat on Monday mornings to decide who gets built that week.

jrpav

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'21 Mach 1, '71 Mach 1, '00 SLK-230, '73 Opel GT
Ohh it exists, trust me. I have all the Ford emails and have verified it from Ford. Turns out that even though I was a canceled ‘21 order that was then updated to a ‘22 order I’m still somehow not a Priority 1… can someone explain that to me?
It's possible that something that you ordered is holding it up and other cars are being built ahead of it. Things that might cause this to happen: the Handling Package, the Premium sound system option, a special paint color, etc.

dsjones5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It's possible that something that you ordered is holding it up and other cars are being built ahead of it. Things that might cause this to happen: the Handling Package, the Premium sound system option, a special paint color, etc.
Ya know, the logic in this whole thing really wants you believe that…but I’ve literally seen dozens of my exact order get build dates when they ordered months after me.

jrpav

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'21 Mach 1, '71 Mach 1, '00 SLK-230, '73 Opel GT
Yeah it's frustrating. I was watching eBay throughout my waiting period and I saw the same thing. I know in the beginning the cars that were ordered with the Handling Package were delayed (and of course mine has that option) but then they started finding their way onto eBay so I knew at least there was hope.

Sponsored

Aresek44

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
1994 Mustang, 2010 Ford Fusion, 2022 Mach 1 HP
Two questions:
1. Has anyone heard of any HP cars in silver getting build dates?

2. Anyone else have an HP order in with Chapman that hasn't gotten a build date yet?

Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2023 BMW M440i, 2020 Ram 1500, 2021 Jeep JK
Two questions:

2. Anyone else have an HP order in with Chapman that hasn't gotten a build date yet?
My silver HP does l, the week of 06-27

Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2023 BMW M440i, 2020 Ram 1500, 2021 Jeep JK
Order confirmation Date: 10-22-2021
Priority Code: 12
Estimated Build Date: June 27, 2022
New Date: June 20, 2022
Options: A10-HP-Red Calipers-700A-Iconic Silver
Shipped Date: N/A
Received Date: N/A
Order Code: K001

Last edited:

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
Ya know, the logic in this whole thing really wants you believe that…but I’ve literally seen dozens of my exact order get build dates when they ordered months after me.
I think the SQL is overlooking your order. There is either an ORDER/GROUP BY that has a vicious side-effect (ie. dealer ID) that keeps sorting your entry way below the scheduling count max, or there is a date filter that deliberate ignores orders older than now() - 90 days or something of that ilk.

I would beseech FP/Ford to re-issue/edit your order so it was placed in March and perhaps change the dealer code if that is one of those things that royally screws with batch processing. This needs dedicated DBA time to figure out why your order is still not on deck. Your customer-service phone jockey is not somebody who can investigate/solve this.

dsjones5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Two questions:

I have an HP order with Chapman in Horsham, PA that hasn’t been built. Ordered 8/10/21 then reordered 10/30/21 after cancellation.

Sponsored

NJMike

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Trackhawk-2" Kooks, pully, CAI, cat back
Vehicle Showcase
Two questions:

Yes to #2

Spec1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Clinton
Vehicle(s)
Mach 1 Hp
Mach 1 Hp Dark matter Grey
To whom it may concern. Ordered June 10 2021
1. Delayed 4 times in 2021 Summer than canceled in December
2. scheduled for June 13 2022
3. rescheduled/delayed June 20 2022
4. scheduled back for June 13 as of today.
Sponsored