tagorgia

Krazydog
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Terry
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Hoping to gain some insight from you guys but I placed my order for my car about 2 weeks ago and still havenā€™t gotten an order confirmation from Ford. I spoke to the dealership and he sent a screenshot for my order showing the primary status which states ā€œin order processingā€. Should I be concerned about not seeing the ford confirmation email?
You should have gotten it by now. I ordered 4/21 from the dealer and got the confirmation email from Ford the same day. The dealer has to input the order into Ford's system, and once that is done, there should be no delay in the confirmation email.

jrpav

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'21 Mach 1, '71 Mach 1, '00 SLK-230, '73 Opel GT
Yes order June 10, 2021 reorder Dec 2021
Wow. Well remember: I ordered mine in January '21 and it finally arrived in October '21. When I went to pick it up the salesman said if I didn't want it, he had 2 other guys who did. They honored my original price which was really amazing. At the time I picked my car up, cars almost like mine but with less options (mine has everything except for the red calipers and Recaro seats) were going for 10-15 grand more than mine on eBay!

Stormtroopin5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜22 Mach 1 on order; ā€˜18 Mustang GT (sold)
You should have gotten it by now. I ordered 4/21 from the dealer and got the confirmation email from Ford the same day. The dealer has to input the order into Ford's system, and once that is done, there should be no delay in the confirmation email.
This may be a stupid question but besides the confirmation email from ford how would I know itā€™s been input into fordā€™s system?

jrpav

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
All I can say about all of this is that it's going to make for some REALLY interesting Marti reports in the future!

Sponsored

Ragamuffin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 manual Mach 1
Man, I almost didn't want to post this considering how incredibly lucky I got, but I'll go ahead just incase it helps resolve some assumptions on order fulfillment.

I am in Texas and ordered from a small dealership in the North East TX area for msrp no ADM/Adds. I got a build Date last week.

Order confirmation Date: 04/12/22
Priority Code: unknown
Estimated Build Date (If showing): 6/27/22
Options: Fighter jet gray, Premium, HP, Tremec, Elite
Shipped Date: -
Received Date: -

jedwards8178

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jon
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang Mach 1
Looks like my 2/16 order didn't make the cut. Anybody know what "cleanup" scheduling means? Will they potentially add more cars or is it just fine tuning the orders already scheduled?

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
@Stormtroopin5.0 @jrpav
I would disagree with the suggestion to be patient. I would hound the shit out of the dealer and be on the phone with ford daily until I got confirmation. With everything going on there is no time to waste in making sure you have an order on the books!

jayhoogs

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jayson
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 HP
Man, I almost didn't want to post this considering how incredibly lucky I got, but I'll go ahead just incase it helps resolve some assumptions on order fulfillment.

I am in Texas and ordered from a small dealership in the North East TX area for msrp no ADM/Adds. I got a build Date last week.

Order confirmation Date: 04/12/22
Priority Code: unknown
Estimated Build Date (If showing): 6/27/22
Options: Fighter jet gray, Premium, HP, Tremec, Elite
Shipped Date: -
Received Date: -
Thanks for sharing, and this is nothing against you personally as obviously it is not up to you to decide, but wow that is ridiculous. I mean congrats you are probably the luckiest person here.

jrpav

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
@Stormtroopin5.0 @jrpav
I would disagree with the suggestion to be patient. I would hound the shit out of the dealer and be on the phone with ford daily until I got confirmation. With everything going on there is no time to waste in making sure you have an order on the books!
Yeah I know but remember, the salesman and even the dealership can't really do anything except find you a similar car that's available. They don't build the cars. They don;' make any of the parts. They can't speed up the process. Believe me, they want to. They don't make any money until they deliver your car.

On the other hand, assuming you do finally get the car, you're going to have to bring it to the dealer for service. Do you want to be known as the guy who couldn't wait for his car and became super annoying? Probably not.

Sponsored

Stormtroopin5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜22 Mach 1 on order; ā€˜18 Mustang GT (sold)
@Stormtroopin5.0 @jrpav
I tend to agree. Digging a bit further on other Ford forums I came across something that stated the dealer has to put your email on the order to get those emails. Looking back at the screenshot my dealer sent me it does say ā€œunscheduled cleanā€ as the secondary status so Iā€™m thinking itā€™s submitted but they forgot to put my email on the order itself. Either way sounds like a call to the dealership is in order tomorrow.

Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2023 BMW M440i, 2020 Ram 1500, 2021 Jeep JK
@Stormtroopin5.0 @jrpav
^^^^^^ Listen to @Atlas1 , I did that very thing 2 weeks ago. I aggravated the pure hell out of 2 salesmen, to get the district manager involved to give me a priority bump. I went from a 12 to 1, and scheduled this week.

STHENRY

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor
I asked for a bump up in priority however was told not yet. I consider myself lucky enough to not have been waiting a year but not lucky enough to get scheduled as quick as a few on here.

jrpav

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
^^^^^^ Listen to @Atlas1 , I did that very thing 2 weeks ago. I aggravated the pure hell out of 2 salesmen, to get the district manager involved to give me a priority bump. I went from a 12 to 1, and scheduled this week.
Hey - that's cool that it worked for you. I guess things are a little different now that we're rapidly approaching the end of the Mach 1 builds. It's quite possible that if they don't schedule your build soon you may NEVER get your car.

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
Yeah I know but remember, the salesman and even the dealership can't really do anything except find you a similar car that's available. They don't build the cars. They don;' make any of the parts. They can't speed up the process. Believe me, they want to. They don't make any money until they deliver your car.

On the other hand, assuming you do finally get the car, you're going to have to bring it to the dealer for service. Do you want to be known as the guy who couldn't wait for his car and became super annoying? Probably not.
Normally I would feel the same as you but for what we all pay for this car, the burden is on them to serve us. I mean $60k+ for a ford? You better get my build scheduled and show me! I wouldnā€™t bug for constant status updates but I would need to know itā€™s at least on the books. The plant could shut down any day for any reason. The sooner itā€™s official, scheduled, and builtā€¦ā€¦.the sooner you get it :)
Sponsored