Sponsored

2022 Official Mach 1 Order Tracking Thread

koplebob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord V6, 2023 Ford Mustang GT
They either are bs’ing you or don’t know what they’re talking about. Mach 1 doesn’t have the allocation process that Shelby’s do thankfully. We can all order exactly what we please. The only wrinkle to all of this has been factory shutdowns and supply issues getting in the way otherwise there would be many more of these cars on the road.
HP option is totally up to you! I recommend it in that I have it and love it. It looks badass and makes me feel like I’m a race car driver. But it’s also a massive pain in the ass. The front splitter will scrape everywhere you go unless you are super careful. The cup 2’s need to be swapped out for ps4’s otherwise every rut in the road will yank you side to side. The rear wing makes the lower half of the rear window pretty useless lol. And I love it. I would order an HP car again today if I was buying a second one. I totally understand why most people don’t order it. They’re much more mature than me and much smarter :cwl: . The base Mach is a much better street car that still provides all the fun. If you want to look like you track the car regularly get the HP. If you’re buying the Mach just to get a great mustang that is more suited to public roads get the base. No matter what I would encourage you to get a Mach though! It’s a really fun car and even having it for a year now I still love to see it parked in the garage. I would call granger, get the deposit down, put a build together and pray that it gets delivered!
Hah, i called around with a few more dealers and one of em told me they didn’t have an allocation so they couldn’t place an order, then told me a 2021 that’s a 10 speed and $5000 above MSRP “sounds like it would work for me” what a joke 😂
Sponsored

Ponykixx

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
This is the latest timeline I see

BB931362-1255-4B8F-A5DB-23208EF31C10.jpeg

aham23

FPC 5.2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 w/ HP
Hi everyone! New to the forum and created an account specifically for this thread. This is my first time ordered a brand new mustang although I’ve owned a handful. Just received our build date and ordered late March, from the looks of things we just got lucky on the timing.

Order confirmation Date: 3/26
Priority Code: 10
Estimated Build Date (If showing): 6/13/22
Options: Grabber Blue, Premium, HP, Tremec, Elite, Nav
Shipped Date: -
Received Date: -
Bro. WTF.

What dealer?

But congrats for you.

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
Yeah they’ve got me a little confused with that, but i’m not stressing it too much. I wasn’t planning on ordering the HP as much as i like the look, it’ll be a (mostly) street car, and the dealership has over 1000 5 star reviews and a lot of other dealers near me have already closed their orders, and yeah i’m definitely getting the plan pricing on the written agreement appreciate it!
I hope you and everyone else on here gets one. Good luck!

Sponsored

Rob_R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
22 Mach 1, SPF Cobra, 23 Jeep JTR, 88 YJ, 05 Ram
Unfortunately, I have not received a build date on a 10/19 order confirmation. This is an exercise in patience. Just to hedge my bets, I did place an order for a Corvette. It will be interesting to see which one gets a build date first. I really would prefer the manual trans in the Mach 1, but the Vette has intriguing technology. I never would have considered the Vette if I hadn't missed the first wave of build date assignments. Now that I have missed the second wave, I am much less confident that I will get a Mach 1 build date.

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
Unfortunately, I have not received a build date on a 10/19 order confirmation. This is an exercise in patience. Just to hedge my bets, I did place an order for a Corvette. It will be interesting to see which one gets a build date first. I really would prefer the manual trans in the Mach 1, but the Vette has intriguing technology. I never would have considered the Vette if I hadn't missed the first wave of build date assignments. Now that I have missed the second wave, I am much less confident that I will get a Mach 1 build date.
You still have a chance with the "clean up" scheduling next week. You might want to contact your dealer in the mean time and see if they can make some inquiries to a regional manager, couldn't hurt. They could at least give you a better/lower priority number.

Last edited:

Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2023 BMW M440i, 2020 Ram 1500, 2021 Jeep JK
You still have a chance with the "clean up" scheduling next week. You might want to contact your dealer in the mean time and see if they can make some inquiries to a regional manager, couldn't hurt. They could ay least give you a better/lower priority number.
Exactly what I did 2 weeks ago went from a 12 to a 1.

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
Exactly what I did 2 weeks ago went from a 12 to a 1.
I am so damn excited right now. if things hold, according to Mr Fodara (sp?) on Tuesday I am a week from build. after almost a YEAR!!! And tomorrow I go look at a new-to-me bike, haven't had a working bike in 3 years now. I want to be back on one! pulled down my helmets and gloves, goggles, and custom seat for this bike model and cleaned em up to get them ready for a test ride tomorrow.

gjbroder

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gary
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang Mach 1
Update from Dealer.... Vehicle is at Train Depot.... on the way to dealer in 5 - 7 days.
Just got an e-mail from Ford today.... Delivery now scheduled between April 23rd and April 29th. 1st real update since early March.... I'll believe it when I see it. Still hopeful.

Sponsored

Rob_R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
22 Mach 1, SPF Cobra, 23 Jeep JTR, 88 YJ, 05 Ram
You still have a chance with the "clean up" scheduling next week. You might want to contact your dealer in the mean time and see if they can make some inquiries to a regional manager, couldn't hurt. They could ay least give you a better/lower priority number.
Thanks for the encouragement. I started at priority 10 in October. I will check in with the dealer on Monday about improving the priority.
I did neglect to congratulate all the folks who got build dates for their Mach 1 orders. Congratulations to all on your build dates!

koplebob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord V6, 2023 Ford Mustang GT
There is no "Plan" pricing on the Mach 1. On I'm a Ford retiree and access the Ford AXZ website and there is definately no plan pricing and there never will be. That's why I bought from Grainger at 2% below invoice. First time in my life buying a new Ford without plan pricing.
Got my order in with the purchase agreement signed by the manager saying they’ll honor X-Plan pricing at delivery. I have no idea how, but i’m keeping that agreement very safe so I can show it when they try and jack up the price

jrpav

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'21 Mach 1, '71 Mach 1, '00 SLK-230, '73 Opel GT
Guys, If it's any comfort to any of you: I ordered a 2021 Mach 1 in January 2021 and it wasn't delivered until October 2021. It was crazy. When I asked my dealer if they could order a new Mach 1, they told me that "Ford doesn't make Mach 1's anymore." I asked them to check and then I heard: "holy sh*t!, hey guys, come look at this!!!" All of the salespoeple ran over to look at his computer screen. They were all surprised but then a salesman cmae over and said he would write up my order and "see what happened." He actually had problems with the order and had to call someone because I wanted the Handling Package and this wasn't on his order sheet. After a few days the problem was resolved and I went to the dealer to give them my deposit. The salesman told me it would probably be delivered in April. Cool.

So April came and went. June came and went. September came and went. No car. No status on the build other than "it had a serial number." The reason given for the delay was as we all know: lack of electronic components. I can tell you all that this is REAL. Lots of things went wrong in the electronics industry in 2020 and this is the result. It's BAD. My company can't get micro-controllers. They have at least a 52-week lead-time. This shortage is REAL!

Much to my surprise, at the end of September 2021, I got a call from my salesman. I thought he was going to tell me that my order had been cancelled but instead he said: "your car has been built and it's sitting in the lot at Ford waiting to be loaded onto the train. I'll call you when it's here so you can pick it up."

Then I got the call that I had been waiting for and I went to the dealer to pick up the car. When I saw it for the first time I thought - man is that really MINE? What a cool car!!! I've owned some nice cars: a '67 Mustang coupe, a '73 Mach 1, a '71 Mach 1 (I still have this one), a 2010 Mercedes C300 Sport , a 2013 Mercedes C300 Sport., a Mercedes SLK230 Kompressor (I still have this one too). But nothing like this.

Be patient, hang in there and I hope they fill your order too.

Krankenstein

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kodi
Vehicle(s)
1970 GB Mach 1 & 2022 GB Mach1
Hey everyone! Like others, I made an account just for this thread. I’ve got a 70 GB Mach that was part of a Make A Wish Restoration years ago and I’ve always wanted to get into a modern mustang. Originally I was looking at 13 Boss 302s or used 19+ GT Performance Packs. When I heard that Ford was bringing back GB and making it an option for the 22 machs, I decided to go ahead and just order one to match my 70. I placed my order in mid March, and been periodically checking this forum and others for information regarding delays, scheduling, priority codes, etc. I am hoping that a SFP email comes soon and excited to join you all on the road.

Order Placed: 3/22
Order confirmation Date: 3/24
Priority Code: 19
Estimated Build Date (If showing): NA
Options: Grabber Blue, 700A, 10spd, Magnetic Painted Wheels
Shipped Date: -
Received Date: -

I’ve noticed some of you have were able to get lower priority codes... How are you guys getting lower codes? When I talked to my dealer they said 19 was the lowest but clearly you can get lower. Would someone mind providing a little more information on priority codes and who to get into contact with about getting a lower code? Thanks!

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
Just got an e-mail from Ford today.... Delivery now scheduled between April 23rd and April 29th. 1st real update since early March.... I'll believe it when I see it. Still hopeful.
Just hope it doesn't get stuck at the trail depot waiting for a truck to pick it up like a guy from Arizona. It was there over a month, and I hope he finally got it.
Sponsored