Sponsored

2022 Official Mach 1 Order Tracking Thread

dsjones5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Premium
The advantage to getting it from the factory is I don’t risk the warranty by changing to aftermarket parts. Plus I don’t really want to mess with everything on the car. I’ve gone down the road of modding a mustang before and the car was never as good as it was stock. Additional noises that weren’t there before. For me I just want to buy the car and enjoy it. I’ll do small stuff to have fun but I don’t want to sort out the suspension. That’s what I paid ford engineering for. The wheel weight difference is not something I’ll notice on the street or the rare occasion it gets on a track. The last set of oem replica mustang wheels I had developed an issue with the finish. Getting the wheel replaced was a headache. If my HP wheels have something like that happen, it’s as easy as a trip to the ford dealer. There are plenty of advantages to buying a car setup the way you like and leaving it alone. If you’re chasing tenths on a track sure by all means start looking into camber plates and other parts to shave off a few pounds. For the vast majority of guys modding these cars they are only doing it as something to do. They are not effectively improving on the car as it was built.
Exactly. Plus my car will be an HP car from the very beginning and it’s VIN will reflect that. It might not seem like much now, but down the road that special HP designation will matter to both collectors and enthusiasts alike. The rarity and specialness of the HP coming direct from Ford is justification enough for me.. but that’s just my thoughts. To each their own.
Sponsored

OutWest

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Old Person Special Mach 1
Yes, but if the only issue are the tires that come on the car you can take them off and sell them and replace immediately with some PS4S. The HP is not just a wheel and tire package and it bugs me when people just bring up the tires that come on the car because it is a lot more than that.
I brought up the tires because the question was whether HP fit the driving habits. Of course it is more than tires but as almost everyone said, if you don’t track the car that much, it’s value rest on the beholder. Also, if I recollect, you can’t exactly find PS4 with the same size

Last edited:

Vertex

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Devan
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 FJG HP
. Why did he even refused to order a normal GT. Oh well, all's well

I brought up the tires because the question was whether HP fit the driving habits. Of course it is more than tires but as almost everyone said, if you don’t track the car that much, it’s value rest on the beholder. Also, if I recollect, you can’t exactly find PS4 with the same size
Only tire replacement I've found for exact size fit are the PS4S, now if you were wanting to run PSS I don't think I've seen those available in that size. I look up tires everyday at work just to see if anyone has come up with anything new to fit those tire sizes and it's just the Cup 2's and the PS4S atm.

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
Like no one knows. Not even Ford. Lol.

Granger just told me I am 16 on their list of orders waiting for a build date. No mention of how many total they had.

:(
When I asked a while ago, Granger had more than 10 reorders from canceled 2021. I don't know how many of those have been scheduled or built. Some of them might have been non-HP and were built already. It would be interesting to find out how many total Mach 1 orders they have, and how many are scheduled and how many are still waiting.

Mine is through Granger and I got my build week email last Thursday.

Last edited:

aham23

FPC 5.2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 w/ HP
When I asked a while ago, they had more than 10 reorders from canceled 2021. It would be interesting to find out how many total Mach1 orders they have. Mine is through Granger and I got my build week email last Thursday.
I believe Zach said they had 40 M1 orders back in March. They told me 6 months so no worries. Just hoping. Lol.

Sponsored

Charlemagne

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Tempest 2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M3440
Vehicle Showcase
Only tire replacement I've found for exact size fit are the PS4S, now if you were wanting to run PSS I don't think I've seen those available in that size.
I wouldn't put too much emphasis on OEM tyre sizes. They went with 315/30 just to differentiate front and rear because they have different compounds. 285 PS4S / 295/35 PSS in the front and 305/35 PSS in the rear or square works just as fine. (or better - more rubber, less gap). And it still handles great in corners on the track. There's a reason why profile 35 was chosen on PP2/GT350 on wheels that have same width. Just saying, 305/30 + 315/30 doesn't need to be written in the stone.

Vertex

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Devan
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 FJG HP
I wouldn't put too much emphasis on OEM tyre sizes. They went with 315/30 just to differentiate front and rear because they have different compounds. 285 PS4S / 295/35 PSS in the front and 305/35 PSS in the rear or square works just as fine. (or better - more rubber, less gap). And it still handles great in corners on the track. There's a reason why profile 35 was chosen on PP2/GT350 on wheels that have same width. Just saying, 305/30 + 315/30 doesn't need to be written in the stone.
For sure, I had tried looking at slightly different sizes without causing a concern for tire rubbing.

Charlemagne

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Tempest 2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M3440
Vehicle Showcase
It won't rub if you won't lower it significantly. Wide tyres poking out and inch lower car (with second front splitter) kinda don't go well together anyway.

quickDraw

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
22 Mach1
I believe Zach said they had 40 M1 orders back in March. They told me 6 months so no worries. Just hoping. Lol.
I checked today and I'm #30 on the waitlist at Granger. They have no more allocation for April and allocations for May and June have not been provided. My M1 (700a, Iconic Silver, HP, Tremec, RPC) was confirmed by Ford on 3/16/22. Hoping next month there's enough allocation to get all of us still waiting for a build date. I'm happy for all those with build dates for May & June.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Zelek

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
There are PS4S in the exact HP spec. I'm running them. 305/30 front, 315/30 rear. The rear tires are more of a recent release. I got mine last November.

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
I checked today and I'm #30 on the waitlist at Granger. They have no more allocation for April and allocations for May and June have not been provided. My M1 (700a, Iconic Silver, HP, Tremec, RPC) was confirmed by Ford on 3/16/22. Hoping next month there's enough allocation to get all of us still waiting for a build date. I'm happy for all those with build dates for May & June.
Wow, if all of them get built, they might be over 60 Mach 1's? I know they had a bunch of Non-HP's get built and delivered back in the first quarter.
Best of Luck to you!!

ironsides

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ross
Vehicle(s)
Ford fiesta
Im almost sure the resale value will be far greater for the cars with hp package than the ones without so keep on kidding yourself to think it wont be. i dont plan on ever tracking my car but i knew not to get one with out the hp. that will be the difference when the money is counted

aham23

FPC 5.2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 w/ HP
i dont understand the M1 allocation thing. did they mention how many a month they get or have been getting? i did not think there was an official allocation process for M1s. Meaning like the GT500. i doubt the number is more than 10 that is for sure.
Sponsored