Sponsored

2022 Official Mach 1 Order Tracking Thread

moondocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150,F250,F350, 57 Chev
My Mach 1 is "Officially" at Granger !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ashleigh said it will take about 1.5 weeks to get fully processed before I can pick it up.
I won't be picking it up until after Labor Day, so if others are there, maybe they can get
them out for some of you that have been waiting.

Hope everyone gets there order this year!
I just go my email from Ashleigh also :clap:. Its getting exciting now...

My Mach 1 has arrived at Granger with the same 1.5 weeks to PDI. I am hoping to get it next week. I have about a 4 hour drive from Minnesota. I will be going as soon as its ready.
Sponsored

spankybranch

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
First Name
Geoffrey
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fiesta ST, 2019 Edge ST, 2022 Mach1
when I initially got scheduled at the end of July it was for Sept 5th, but got moved up twice. The last email I have from Ford (received Aug 2) says my production is scheduled for this week (week of Aug 15). No window sticker as of this morning but Iā€™ll keep looking every day šŸ¤žšŸ»

Fishtales

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2001 Harley, 1964 Volkswagen Beetle, 2016 Toyota Avalon
Hi
Iā€™m going to be shipping my car from Granger to Boston via enclosed carrier as you did.
Iā€™ve finalized the sale, just need to send funds, wait for PDI to be completed and the ship.
The Granger process has been seamless. Price was the same as when ordered - no increases or other BS. No pressure to buy warranty or other items. Everything clearly explained and costed so you can hair your decisions.
I also recommend these folks if you are considering a vehicle.

Sent my check via USPS Saturday. Just waiting for PDI to complete and then arrange shipping.

aham23

FPC 5.2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 w/ HP
Agreed.

I also used Intercity. Wasn't inexpensive but they picked up from Granger on Monday and had the car at my door on Thursday. It was worth the piece of mind to me at least. Zero issues.
I have used Intercity Transport to transport my Cobra, Jeep and two motorcycles from the east to the west and they were excellent with zero problems.
We plan on doing a "road trip" and vacation driving the Mach 1 back from Granger in September.
I used airryd transport, airryd.com. I selected enclosed transport and race ramps. Went smooth but be prepared to pay cash to the driver, they are a broker who uses small independent carriers. I was told drivers they send bids out to had been vetted for quality work. Driver did a great job. He was based in Phoenix so an easy haul for him from Iowa. A friend recommended them.
the key questions is HOW MUCH?

$$$$

I am in the East Valley with a blend date of 8/12. still not sure if I will fly and drive or have it shipped.

FlatRock

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N0404
I would call those companies we have used and get quotes. I did and them compared. Costs change all the time and what we paid wonā€™t reflect current trends.

Sponsored

JG M1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1965 Unique Cobra Replicar
the key questions is HOW MUCH?

$$$$

I am in the East Valley with a blend date of 8/12. still not sure if I will fly and drive or have it shipped.
When I shipped the Cobra in 2020 from NY to AZ by Intercity Transport it cost $1,950.00.
Prices today would be more of course, but this might give you an idea.
Plus Iowa to AZ is a much shorter distance.

tagorgia

Krazydog
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Terry
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
I have used Dispatch Ray https://www.dispatchray.com/ many times over the years with excellent results.
Dispatch Ray's is not a broker, who usually takes a huge chunk of the total shipping cost and the driver gets the short end of the stick. For a flat fee, you post your vehicle on his transport network and then carriers will search for the load to cover their truckā€™s capacity. Ray will give you a price range, but you determine your maximun price you want to spend.

I have found that I get a better price because their is no middle man to drive the cost up. Keep in mind, if you set your preferred price too low, it may take longer for your offer to get accepted. If your not in a hurry, then go for it. I used to set my price just slightly lower than the suggested price, and never had a problem with getting my price or getting a driver quickly.

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
Dispatch Ray's is not a broker, who usually takes a huge chunk of the total shipping cost and the driver gets the short end of the stick. For a flat fee, you post your vehicle on his transport network and then carriers will search for the load to cover their truckā€™s capacity.
isn't that the same thing uShip does?

tagorgia

Krazydog
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Terry
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
isn't that the same thing uShip does?
Never used uship but they were a recommended shipper from Granger. I do know that Dispatch Ray doesn't allow brokers to book on their site, only direct carriers. Uship does allow brokers, so if you use their service, chances are you will be contacted by a broker. My mach 1 is scheduled for build next week, so when it gets to Granger, I'll post my shipping info and cost for others to reference.

Sponsored

aham23

FPC 5.2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 w/ HP
Never used uship but they were a recommended shipper from Granger. I do know that Dispatch Ray doesn't allow brokers to book on their site, only direct carriers. Uship does allow brokers, so if you use their service, chances are you will be contacted by a broker. My mach 1 is scheduled for build next week, so when it gets to Granger, I'll post my shipping info and cost for others to reference.
much thanks.

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
I just go my email from Ashleigh also :clap:. Its getting exciting now...

My Mach 1 has arrived at Granger with the same 1.5 weeks to PDI. I am hoping to get it next week. I have about a 4 hour drive from Minnesota. I will be going as soon as its ready.
Lucky you, bupkis for mine. Been at KC rail yard for over a week, 8/6.

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
My Mach 1 is "Officially" at Granger !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ashleigh said it will take about 1.5 weeks to get fully processed before I can pick it up.
I won't be picking it up until after Labor Day, so if others are there, maybe they can get
them out for some of you that have been waiting.

Hope everyone gets there order this year!
That's great, still waiting here.

Last edited:

JG M1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
I didn't want to use a broker that farms the job out to the lowest bidder and the car may be handled by other carriers along the way. We are shipping $60-$70K cars and saving a few hundred bucks was not worth it to me. I'm sure there are many good haulers out there so I'm not bashing them, I just felt better with my decision.

JG M1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
That's great, still wait here.
What's the tie up with yours? Your car left the plant before mine and going to the same place?
Sponsored