2021 Official Mach 1 Order Tracking Thread

itguy84

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Premium
Sincerely sorry for the guys who have waited all year only to get cancelled.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Zelek

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
Anything different yet on your tracking site?
No, still says order confirmed. Fully expect it to say that for the next 3 months because Ford's order tracking system is shit.

Mrzero

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AGT350
Mine has been canceled as well. It was an April order 700a, HP, manual car. I'm betting all canceled Mach 1s were HP cars. I had a feeling this would happen based on Ford's production practices (not building cars in winter months) on building Mustangs with Michelin Sport Cup 2 tires. So my question to Ford is, why string us along when you know you're not building HP cars between the months of Nov and Feb?

itguy84

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
Mine has been canceled as well. It was an April order 700a, HP, manual car. I'm betting all canceled Mach 1s were HP cars. I had a feeling this would happen based on Ford's production practices (not building cars in winter months) on building Mustangs with Michelin Sport Cup 2 tires. So my question to Ford is, why string us along when you know you're not building HP cars between the months of Nov and Feb?

I can't believe they would cancel orders over tires. If that was the case they should of rescheduled the 4 bangers and base GTs to November and December.

I think there is larger supply chain issues at play too that is affecting Mach 1s.

Codeblue009

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Steeda FJG Mach 1 Handling Package - 6 Speed
I also got the call from Jay at Granger today. My order that I placed on June 29, 2021 is cancelled. I had a 700A, Fighter Jet Grey, Tremec 6-speed, Handling Package, Leather Trimmed Seats, Elite package, Appearance package, GT premium plus and security package. I am not happy about this at all. At the very least, Ford should have communicated this better to those of us who ordered a 2021 Mach 1, and give us proper options, like remaining in the cue to build the vehicle, if we so wanted.

They knew about this problem long before they made this announcement, and yet I did not receive one email from them notifying me of any more delays. The last email I received from Ford was my vehicle was delayed to November 8, 2021, and that was over a month ago. When I called Ford performance today, they said their system showed that my build date was scheduled for December 26, 2021. They also told me that the dealerships would have the most recent information.

Don't get me wrong, I understand the pressure Ford is under to produce vehicles. I understand the supply chain problems. This is out of their control, but what I don't understand is the lack of transparency and communication with its customer base. Also, mitigation efforts are non existent. How in the world you will cancel a customers order and have them go back in the cue for the same car. That is an unacceptable answer!!!! This is in Ford's control to prioritize customer orders and make customer whole. Yes, we know about the production issues and plant delays. I can understand that part. I don't understand canceling an order, unless you were not going to make the vehicle again, i.e. Shelby GT350.

I do not think Ford wants to alienate a customer base that was willing to pay over $60,000.00 for a 2021 Mach 1. If they proceed with what I am told are our options, then that is exactly what they will doing doing is alienating us.

With respect to Zach and Jay at Granger, they have been great to deal with and very helpful and empathetic. I know they are not happy about this situation at all. I think the Ford dealerships really need to make a case for Ford making us all whole as customers and not lose our places in the cue. Some of us long standing Ford customers especially need to be made whole.

Just my 2 cents.

Last edited:

Sponsored

itguy84

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
I also got the call from Jay at Granger today. My order that I placed on June 29, 2021 is cancelled. I had a 700A, Fighter Jet Grey, Tremec 6-speed, Leather Trimmed Seats, Elite package, Appearance package, GT premium plus and security package. I am not happy about this at all. At the very least, Ford should have communicated this better to those of us who ordered a 2021 Mach 1, and give us proper options, like remaining in the cue to build the vehicle, if we so wanted.

They knew about this problem long before they made this announcement, and yet I did not receive one email from them notifying me of any more delays. The last email I received from Ford was my vehicle was delayed to November 8, 2021, and that was over a month ago. When I called Ford performance today, they said their system showed that my build date was scheduled for December 26, 2021. They also told me that the dealerships would have the most recent information.

Don't get me wrong, I understand the pressure Ford is under to produce vehicles. I understand the supply chain problems. This is out of their control, but what I don't understand is the lack of transparency and communication with its customer base. Also, mitigation efforts are non existent. How in the world you will cancel a customers order and have them go back in the cue for the same car. That is an unacceptable answer!!!! This is in Ford's control to prioritize customer orders and make customer whole. Yes, we know about the production issues and plant delays. I can understand that part. I don't understand canceling an order, unless you were not going to make the vehicle again, i.e. Shelby GT350.

I do not think Ford wants to alienate a customer base that was willing to pay over $60,000.00 for a 2021 Mach 1. If they proceed with what I am told are our options, then that is exactly what they will doing doing is alienating us.

With respect to Zach and Jay at Granger, they have been great to deal with and very helpful and empathetic. I know they are not happy about this situation at all. I think the Ford dealerships really need to make a case for Ford making us all whole as customers and not lose our places in the cue. Some of us long standing Ford customers especially need to be made whole.

Just my 2 cents.

Wait, so you didn't have the HP?

I ordered a Premium 700A A10 on 08/28... So I think my cancellation is coming now.

Codeblue009

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Steeda FJG Mach 1 Handling Package - 6 Speed
Wait, so you didn't have the HP?

I ordered a Premium 700A A10 on 08/28... So I think my cancellation is coming now.
I did have the handling package on the vehicle. I will edit the post to make sure it's indicated. Thanks.

ChemEng44

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Tremor, 2021 Mach 1 HP, 2021 F-Pace SVR
What's the longest staging time anyone has seen? My car has been completed and waiting for transport since 09/30! Still no transport, rails or road, has been confirmed from FP's view.....

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
What's the longest staging time anyone has seen? My car has been completed and waiting for transport since 09/30! Still no transport, rails or road, has been confirmed from FP's view.....
I would have to go back through my emails but my car took longer than expected to actually get on the train and leave Michigan. As long as it’s built I wouldn’t worry, it will show up. Logistics were a little screwy earlier this year. Now they seem totally messed up.

azelmo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 GT PP2 RC, 18 BMW 430i, 2022 C8 Z51 (on order)
Just received the dreaded call. My Black, 700a, HP is cancelled, was ordered in July 😭. Switching to a 2022 for now, as long as Ford prioritizes our cancelled orders for all of us that have been waiting.

Sponsored

Kermut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach M5413
Just got the call from Granger. My ordered is canceled.
Sorry dude. That was a long wait for disappointment. I don't think you'll be alone in that outcome. Any plans on re-ordering, and if so, what did Ford offer, if anything?

OP
OP
Zelek

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
Sorry dude. That was a long wait for disappointment. I don't think you'll be alone in that outcome. Any plans on re-ordering, and if so, what did Ford offer, if anything?
I haven't made a decision on what I want to do yet. Ford has not offered anything as of now as it is still being discussed. I am considering a Lexus IS500 F-Sport as an alternative.

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
I haven't made a decision on what I want to do yet. Ford has not offered anything as of now as it is still being discussed. I am considering a Lexus IS500 F-Sport as an alternative.
have you looked to see if there are any FJG cars on a dealer lot somewhere else that you could try to negotiate on?
don't forget FJG will be a '22 color so if you can hold out the exact same car is still in play for you!

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
have you looked to see if there are any FJG cars on a dealer lot somewhere else that you could try to negotiate on?
don't forget FJG will be a '22 color so if you can hold out the exact same car is still in play for you!
there are essentially zero 700A HP cars on dealer lots. I've been looking for hours.

Kermut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach M5413
there are essentially zero 700A HP cars on dealer lots. I've been looking for hours.
Does it really need to be a HP car?

I ask because I'm betting down the line it wouldn't be all that hard to add on the HP parts. Someone even mentioned the possibility of Ford Performance offering a complete 'conversion' kit.

At least that would open up options for the year/color for you
Sponsored