2021 Official Mach 1 Order Tracking Thread

Maldelver

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mustang Mach 1
All of a sudden, not sure if I am getting it today… Had a feeling something like this would happen based on the way this whole process has gone with this dealer.

Asked them to confirm that the front fender flares are installed. They said none were in the car. I said they should have been shipped separately to your parts department, and provided them with @Epiphany ‘s Ford dealer communication that explains that they are shipped separately. The dealer says they do not have them, and don’t know when they will get them.

More importantly, they are not honoring my pre-June 1 pricing. I passed along a link to a post on blue oval forums saying that retail orders are price locked, but they are saying they have to wait until Monday to verify with Ford.
My wheel moldings are still not in two weeks after purchase, and I have heard that’s not uncommon.
Sponsored

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
My wheel moldings are still not in two weeks after purchase, and I have heard that’s not uncommon.
I recall someone having this issue early on. The dealer insisted they never received it. The new owner insisted they look again. Guess what? They found it. Contact Ford Performance. Maybe they can help getting a ship date.

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500
Congrats Mike. :clap: :clap: So glad you’re happy with it. Suffice it to say it was worth the wait.

By the way post the video or it didn’t happen! :giggle:
Definitely worth the wait but the wait definitely sucked LOL.

Sorry that video is not going to be posted - I'm going to minimize all possible evidence of being forced into making that promise! :crackup: As happy as today is, this is the 5th such happy Mustang day of my life so I have no reason to expect it will be the last :like:

NoSpam

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
Nothing Special...yet...
Welcome home baby.

Not gonna lie, I was actually nervous to start it and intimidated to drive it off the lot!

I was very surprised at how much different the silver looks in person, really love it.

The first thing my wife said was she loves the color. She then videoed me standing next to it, swearing that I will never buy another Mustang! 😂

E6B07702-587C-4DD5-A164-D7D79E3AA930.jpeg
Congrats!

Sponsored

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Quick 2 impressions from the 5 mile drive home:

1) I don’t know how loud it sounds outside, but even in track mode, it is not as loud as I expected inside.

2) I cannot wait to get the 4.09’s installed! Even though I haven’t driven the 2018 in five months, I definitely miss the extra punch from that set up.

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'

1) I don’t know how loud it sounds outside, but even in track mode, it is not as loud as I expected inside.

2) I cannot wait to get the 4.09’s installed! Even though I haven’t driven the 2018 in five months, I definitely miss the extra punch from that set up.
I had been away from mustangs for a long time so my first drive I thought it sounded like a nascar. After a couple hundred miles I got used to it and will be doing long tubes at some point probably in the spring. Stock is just a little too tame.

velocirooster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mach 1 Prem, 2019 Honda Ridgeline RTL-E
Welcome home baby.

Not gonna lie, I was actually nervous to start it and intimidated to drive it off the lot!

I was very surprised at how much different the silver looks in person, really love it.

The first thing my wife said was she loves the color. She then videoed me standing next to it, swearing that I will never buy another Mustang! 😂

E6B07702-587C-4DD5-A164-D7D79E3AA930.jpeg
Congratulations! It's been a long time coming!

velocirooster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

I had Jay installed a Corsa double H pipe, and it's embarrassingly loud in mundane driving.

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
I had Jay installed a Corsa double H pipe, and it's embarrassingly loud in mundane driving.
Yeah that has been my experience with resonator deletes as well. I had a buddy start it with me behind it and it’s definitely louder outside so it will probably stay stock.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Zelek

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
Keep the headers catted and the resonator if you go that route and it will sound insane. Resonator delete with long tubes may add some rasp and quite a bit more noise but could be tolerable still due to cats and if you're catless with a resonator delete.... Please don't for the sake of all Mach 1 owners. Leave that to the young kids who make the mistake of catless headers and Corsa extremes.

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
Keep the headers catted and the resonator if you go that route and it will sound insane. Resonator delete with long tubes may add some rasp and quite a bit more noise but could be tolerable still due to cats and if you're catless with a resonator delete.... Please don't for the sake of all Mach 1 owners. Leave that to the young kids who make the mistake of catless headers and Corsa extremes.
I’m planning on catted kooks long tubes and keeping the factory catback.

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
One small point I forgot to mention... my payment on the Mach is $9/mo lower than it was on the 2018 GT with the same loan length. After selling the 2018 in May for $1000 more than I paid for it new, and banking the money that would have been used for payments the past 5 months, I was able to put a larger down payment on the Mach. :like: That's really the ONLY silver lining of having to wait so long. Upgrade to the M1 for a lower monthly payment? HELLS yeah. Was originally prepared to pay about $100/mo more.

velocirooster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
How about some video so we can enjoy it also!
Let me see what I can do. Stangmode on YouTube has a Mach 1 on double HH pipe video as well, and I promise his production quality will be better.
Sponsored