2021 Official Mach 1 Order Tracking Thread

itguy84

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Premium
Yeah, umm.... be careful what you wish for LOL. In a week you'll all be like OK Mike we get it, enough pics :crackup:
not here. I ordered iconic silver. I need stuff to get me to the finish line
Sponsored

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
So my Ford tracking site still shows a checked blue dot on "in production" 9/28 and a highlighted dot for "built" 9/29 and awaiting shipment.

BUT -

The dealer just called me and

IT'S HERE YEEEEEEAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Picking it up tomorrow afternoon!

Don't expect to be sleeping much tonight...
We would be thoroughly disappointed in you if you did admit to sleeping tonight. True story, since my car got dropped off late in the day and I couldnā€™t sign for it until morning I was seriously considering parking next to it in the lot and staying up all night just to make sure nothing happened. My wife talked me out of it but itā€™s not the craziest idea Iā€™ve ever had so donā€™t think Iā€™ll judge you if you do something similar :)

Mustang_Scotty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT 350, 2016 SRT GC
My original order in March came in damaged. Denied it. My new order finally shipped. Should be here next week. I upgraded the wheels and went with cloth Recaroā€™s on this one. $550 year specialty insurance also.

Nardly

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bernard
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach 1 Twister Orange M2425 Chassis
So my Ford tracking site still shows a checked blue dot on "in production" 9/28 and a highlighted dot for "built" 9/29 and awaiting shipment.

BUT -

Congratulations! Post pics!

Scat2018

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
18 Dodge Charger scat pack

BUT -

Con
Congrats!!!
Hoping to have mind when I get home form vacation next week šŸ™

Sponsored

Thesauerchise

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
2016 Kia Optima, 2021 Mach 1

BUT -

Congrats!

Mustang_Scotty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT 350, 2016 SRT GC

BUT -

i bet youā€™re still up lol. My dealer was told I take delivery as it rolls off the truck. Donā€™t touch it. Plastics and all as is and donā€™t even think about cleaning it. And take videos as it comes off. Canā€™t wait to see yours. Good luck today!!

cerbomark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach1 700, 6 Spd.#5558

BUT -

Let me know how the Chapman delivery goes too.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60

BUT -

1633780029744.gif

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500

Sponsored

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Congratulations! Post pics!
Began spamming the post your Mach 1 pics thread already with a couple pics of it on the carrier!

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
All of a sudden, not sure if I am getting it todayā€¦ Had a feeling something like this would happen based on the way this whole process has gone with this dealer.

Asked them to confirm that the front fender flares are installed. They said none were in the car. I said they should have been shipped separately to your parts department, and provided them with @Epiphany ā€˜s Ford dealer communication that explains that they are shipped separately. The dealer says they do not have them, and donā€™t know when they will get them.

More importantly, they are not honoring my pre-June 1 pricing. I passed along a link to a post on blue oval forums saying that retail orders are price locked, but they are saying they have to wait until Monday to verify with Ford.

itguy84

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Premium
All of a sudden, not sure if I am getting it todayā€¦ Had a feeling something like this would happen based on the way this whole process has gone with this dealer.

Asked them to confirm that the front fender flares are installed. They said none were in the car. I said they should have been shipped separately to your parts department, and provided them with @Epiphany ā€˜s Ford dealer communication that explains that they are shipped separately. The dealer says they do not have them, and donā€™t know when they will get them.

More importantly, they are not honoring my pre-June 1 pricing. I passed along a link to a post on blue oval forums saying that retail orders are price locked, but they are saying they have to wait until Monday to verify with Ford.
Wow.. just wow
Do you have a signed pricing sheetā€¦ because part of me wonders if this is the call to Ford asking if they can raise the price on you.

it shouldnā€™t be a question really. Youā€™re paying MSRP right. And dealers can sell cars for whatever they want

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Wow.. just wow
Do you have a signed pricing sheetā€¦ because part of me wonders if this is the call to Ford asking if they can raise the price on you.

it shouldnā€™t be a question really. Youā€™re paying MSRP right. And dealers can sell cars for whatever they want
They're salty because I do have a signed pricing sheet for 2% under invoice and are fighting for every penny.

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)

UPDATE:

They will include the flares on the we-owe form. With Flat Rock being down last week, I wonder if they are just lagging a few days behind the car.

They also got confirmation from their rep that yes, pre-June 1 orders are price locked to the old pricing. HOWEVER they asked if I would do them a favor and buy at the new invoice price, and then put on the we-owe form that they'll send a check for the difference between the old and new invoice prices when they get it in a couple months, so they don't have to show selling the car at a loss on their books. Told them that's fine.
Sponsored