Sponsored

2021 Official Mach 1 Order Tracking Thread

cerbomark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach1 700, 6 Spd.#5558
Anyone who ordered from dealersider (Chapman Ford at Horsham, PA) take delivery yet? Mine is built and awaiting shipment! Estimate right now is the week before Christmas.

me too, mine says delivery 12/24. you want to wait for me??? LOL
Sponsored

cerbomark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach1 700, 6 Spd.#5558
what does your shipping show from link on page 104? Mine just says pending.

RocketGuy3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2016 Cayman GT4
Same, "pending". The email I got just said that the build was complete, but they need to do some tests before shipping, so it's not technically in transit yet. I imagine we'll get another email once it's actually on the road.

murick

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2021 Euro Mach 1
I just got my windows sticker and through it an indirect confirmation that my Euro Mach 1 was built on the 3rd of December :).

Then, inspired by @Pichon I checked what Ford Etis had to say about it only to find out that it was officially admitted to be painted in Cactus Gray. I guess that Ford marketing got ahead of themselves with using two different names for the same color. You guys who managed to get the Fighter Jet Gray are the lucky ones, meanwhile I am going to work on my positive attitude towards cactuses :D

Consequently I am also claiming the title of the longest wait for 2021 Mach 1 (at least on this forum), for an order placed on 1/26, with an original build date on 4/12, at least until challenged by someone with a longer one 😉.

Now the other waiting begins as it should take at least 2 months to get here, considering everything else will work as expected.

Ford_Etis_Mach1.png

Pichon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ex Mustang 2015 GT, 2020 Explorer ST-Line,2021 TM3
I just got my windows sticker and through it an indirect confirmation that my Euro Mach 1 was built on the 3rd of December :).

Then, inspired by @Pichon I checked what Ford Etis had to say about it only to find out that it was officially admitted to be painted in Cactus Gray. I guess that Ford marketing got ahead of themselves with using two different names for the same color. You guys who managed to get the Fighter Jet Gray are the lucky ones, meanwhile I am going to work on my positive attitude towards cactuses :D

Consequently I am also claiming the title of the longest wait for 2021 Mach 1 (at least on this forum), for an order placed on 1/26, with an original build date on 4/12, at least until challenged by someone with a longer one 😉.

Now the other waiting begins as it should take at least 2 months to get here, considering everything else will work as expected.

Ford_Etis_Mach1.png

Let's say we can share the crown of the champion of waiting for now :cwl:(01/26 here too).
We will be able to know who won, the day one of us is delivered: the other will have won (it's weird, I want to lose this time🤔).

Pich’

Sponsored

AUsomTiger

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach1
JCT Pals App has been updated with Granger Motors as final destination of my Mach 1. Still Pending.

Tick tock. Tick tock.

Update: Someone's Velocity Blue is inbound and will get there before mine since it is showing on the Granger website.

murick

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2021 Euro Mach 1
Let's say we can share the crown of the champion of waiting for now :cwl:(01/26 here too).
We will be able to know who won, the day one of us is delivered: the other will have won (it's weird, I want to lose this time🤔).
Alright, challenge accepted. You are right, the wait is not over yet, and I do not want to win this one either :).

RocketGuy3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2016 Cayman GT4
Got the email that it was shipped, but that site still says pending. You? Wonder if we'll be on the same truck, heh.

bozack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GM
I just placed mine today but am wondering if I can change it to add NAV as I didn't realize you need that for XM

All I have gotten so far is an order confirmed email from Ford

Sponsored

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
I just placed mine today but am wondering if I can change it to add NAV as I didn't realize you need that for XM

All I have gotten so far is an order confirmed email from Ford
Yes but don’t wait. Contact your dealer and get it confirmed

bozack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GM
Yes but don’t wait. Contact your dealer and get it confirmed
Thanks, I reached out to them yesterday, if the standard radio supports XM which some say it should then I am just going to leave it as I never use the NAV and just use my phone

Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2023 BMW M440i, 2020 Ram 1500, 2021 Jeep JK
Thanks, I reached out to them yesterday, if the standard radio supports XM which some say it should then I am just going to leave it as I never use the NAV and just use my phone
From what I was told and read on the build and price page the standard 9 speaker setup does include Sirius XM. It does not support the voice activation and XM traffic link.

bozack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GM
From what I was told and read on the build and price page the standard 9 speaker setup does include Sirius XM. It does not support the voice activation and XM traffic link.
Thanks, if that is the case then I am good, I did upgrade to the B&O setup but don't need the traffic stuff or voice activation or nav as I will never use it
Sponsored