2021 Mach 1 wheels / specs

OZMACH

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach1
It’s one of those great measuring sticks that don’t show 4.9 inches. That’s the “Dark Side”. Maybe lookat the picture again and check the rear of your cell phone 😜

EFAC1217-8F09-4528-99DA-8E7982CC17DE.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited:

MLO 351

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
It most certainly looks the part now 👌. A good fit. Unfortunately (as we all know) Covid has led to shortages globally so you’re lucky man to get Continentals in that size 😉. Am with you on the HP springs, camber plates and rear bar. They’re next on my list, but would certainly like to hear how you go with it! Good luck with it. Where abouts are you getting it done?
The front splitter and rear spoiler really enhance the aesthetics with a much meaner stance, and of course better grip on the track if ever going that way. As a guide, pre suspension modifications will result in 13cm clearance with the front splitter on, measuring the ground to splitter edge. The underbelly pan of course is lower than that. A bit of caution on the roads, choosing the right crossovers and streets with little or no speed humps. Thankfully I can get in & out of my driveway no problems 👍👍.
Driveway clearance is an issue for me, but still keen to see how the car sits and drives with the HP springs, rear bar and a decent wheel alignment.

Ill fit the HP suspension, I'm a mechanic by trade, been off the tools for years but still like to do as much of my own work as I can. A friend has a workshop I can access, so ill use his hoist and spring compressors etc to get it done.

Good to know how much clearance you have with the front splitter, ill fit that last, not looking forward to the inevitable ground scaping that will happen when its on. Thinking a front camera might help but still on the fence about that.

I'm a massive fan of how the HP cars look, you have to be happy with yours, Ford did a great job with the standard Mach 1's but they absolutely nailed it with the HP cars.

Thanks for the positive comments, Ill post up all the details when the suspension goes in, likely not until mid - late Feb at this stage.

OZMACH

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach1
Driveway clearance is an issue for me, but still keen to see how the car sits and drives with the HP springs, rear bar and a decent wheel alignment.

Ill fit the HP suspension, I'm a mechanic by trade, been off the tools for years but still like to do as much of my own work as I can. A friend has a workshop I can access, so ill use his hoist and spring compressors etc to get it done.

Good to know how much clearance you have with the front splitter, ill fit that last, not looking forward to the inevitable ground scaping that will happen when its on. Thinking a front camera might help but still on the fence about that.

I'm a massive fan of how the HP cars look, you have to be happy with yours, Ford did a great job with the standard Mach 1's but they absolutely nailed it with the HP cars.

Thanks for the positive comments, Ill post up all the details when the suspension goes in, likely not until mid - late Feb at this stage.
Completely agree regarding Ford nailing it with the HP cars. Would have been a nice option to order them with it all complete here in AU. Can’t complain to much though, as to just have the Mach 1 alone puts a smile on my face each time I open the garage and take her out.
Very keen to see yours when done MLO 351. 😉

Scat2018

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
18 Dodge Charger scat pack
I wish they would of made the cup2 a stand only option and would of bin standard PS4S .so I didn’t have buy these

5BCEFDA6-19FC-4F7F-BFD2-B33D3587624C.jpeg

41CAB3FF-FBF2-4CA4-B593-B711A5551074.jpeg

Bullit69

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Manny
Vehicle(s)
19 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
Will these wheels fit on a 19 GT premium?
kinda to late already order the wheels, just wondering what size tires I should purchase.
thanks gents!

Sponsored

tdstuart

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Triston
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt Premium
Tyres came in, couldn't wait 😁
Pilot Sport 4S 285/35 R19 and Pilot Super Sport 305/35 R19, both with nice fresh DOT.

Michelins.jpg
Where did you get the Michelin pilot super sports?
I need your exact size (305/35 R19).

Discount tire told me they are discontinued and most places online say they are on backorder.

Charlemagne

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Tempest 2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M3440
Vehicle Showcase
Where did you get the Michelin pilot super sports?
I need your exact size (305/35 R19).

Discount tire told me they are discontinued and most places online say they are on backorder.
There were two pieces available here in Europe. I see 4 in stock here now at national/European supplier and Michelin probably has some more in its EU storage.
No idea how the situation is in your market. They have no PS4S replacement yet and they are official size for Shelby, Camaro and Corvette iirc so hopefully they make a batch here and now. Best to order and wait.

Btw both PSS 305/35 tyres had November 2021 DOT so they do manufacture them still.

Last edited:

Bullit69

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Manny
Vehicle(s)
I got 275/35 up front and 295/40 in the rear on Continental Extreme Contact.
I’m gong back to the drawing board, I don’t like how it leans slightly to the rear.

My tire guy insists 305/35 and 315/35 will not fit with out modifications….
Opinions ? Comments?
I’ll be hitting up Discount tire tomorrow to see what I hash out

Sponsored

Charlemagne

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
@Bullitt69 It probably depends on your wheels and offset and whether you're lowered. Mach 1 HP wheels with offset 52.5 in the rear allow 315/30 or 305/35 easily, pretty sure 315/35 wouldn't be a problem either except I don't see such tyre made. When 305/30 works in the front, 305/35 will too. I am not brave enough to run square 305/35 (peeking too much) so I chose 285/35 front and 305/35 rear.

Bullit69

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Manny
Vehicle(s)
Anyone else got pics how the Mach 1 HP wheels sit or your Stang, please share tire/tyre specs and if any spring changes were done. Thanx
Love
Bullit69

Rattybargo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Thinking of having a 10.5” (Front) OEM Handling Pack wheel with a 305 tire as a spare for the trunk. Does anyone know if this front wheel and tire will fit on the rear for ‘emergency use‘ please ? Thanks.

Last edited:

melwff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 M2486
Thinking of having a 10.5” (Front) OEM Handling Pack wheel with a 305 tire as a spare for the trunk. Does anyone know if this front wheel and tire will fit on the rear for ‘emergency use‘ please ? Thanks.
I think the bigger question is how is the width of that tire/wheel going to sit flat in the well. Both Automotive Authority and Modern Spare have complete spare kits that fit Brembos.

Charlemagne

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Front wheel will fit the rears, it will stick out more but for emergency use it's fine. But what melwff said, doubt the trunk well cover will be flush, easy to try, though.
Sponsored