Sponsored

Vlad Soare

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vlad
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
I was hoping that the LEDs were white (i.e. multi-colour), and the red and amber were achieved via software - in which case an all-red or all-amber combination would have been possible.
But the chances of that being the case were slim, indeed.

Vlad Soare

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vlad
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
That's more like it. So all three bars are normally red, but they turn to an all-amber sequence while you're signalling?
What happens if you signal while braking? Do they turn to an all-red sequence, like the American lamps? Or do they revert to the default European behaviour, with two red brake lights and one amber? Or do they ignore the brake and simply go on with the amber sequence?

RasJeremy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ras
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 5.0 2020
So all three bars are normally red, but they turn to an all-amber sequence while you're signalling?

This video should answer all your questions! :like:

I didn't like the 2 bars brake light and 1 bar indicator... That looked wierd to me.
I did program my Vland taillights to the 4th program shown in that video

Programming the lights between the 5 modes is quite easy - don't be scared of that

Last edited:

Sponsored

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
For a couple of grand more the PP2 is one handling, ass kicker. No matter that's a great car. Kudos and smart, ordering the car, the best way to buy.

IMNSHO

Ordered Nov 2019, delivered of all days April 15 2020.............. the best tax day ever .......... worth wait .. absolutely

Michael_vroomvroom

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2020, MT, EU (not quite PP1), Magneride
For a couple of grand more the PP2 is one handling, ass kicker. No matter that's a great car. Kudos and smart, ordering the car, the best way to buy.

IMNSHO

Ordered Nov 2019, delivered of all days April 15 2020.............. the best tax day ever .......... worth wait .. absolutely
You might think so, but unfortunately here in Europe, apart from some wheel alternatives, Ford does not give us many options when ordering a Mustang. PP2? Just forget about it. Does not exist here.
Sponsored