2020 premium GT is this price good?

kauljp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Yeah I think on 50k that around 40-42k is more than doable before you add in the BS.
Agreed. But if you are willing to wait, have you considered putting in a custom order. Some dealerships may do it just for a number itself. Thats if they're taking orders for the vehicle still.
Sponsored

OP
OP

tnk_2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Henry
Vehicle(s)
2020 mustang GT, 401A, auto, CS, Ford SS.
I don’t know if they take any more order. Also, I am afraid put in the order they will stick with Msrp and won’t even negotiate because they have the deposit in hand already.

kauljp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
I don’t know if they take any more order. Also, I am afraid put in the order they will stick with Msrp and won’t even negotiate because they have the deposit in hand already.
I dont think thats how it works brother. Even a custom order is a deal and as such is negotiable just like the regular stock sitting on the dealer lots. They have to honor whatever price you negotiate and sign the deal for.

OP
OP

tnk_2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Henry
Vehicle(s)
here, we only have 3 dealers and pretty much all of them won't want to deal much. you pretty much have to buy msrp minus rebate only. they don't discount anything beside rebate, so that why I am looking out of state.

kauljp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
here, we only have 3 dealers and pretty much all of them won't want to deal much. you pretty much have to buy msrp minus rebate only. they don't discount anything beside rebate, so that why I am looking out of state.
Well then out of state makes more sense then. A good road trip plus lots of monies saved sounds like a good idea minus covid.

Sponsored

Mustang5ohMan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
A
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
That’s crazy... I would try one last time... offer then 10% off and rebates that’s more than a reasonable offer for them to accept... if they don’t go out about 500 miles and see what you find.

OP
OP

tnk_2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Henry
Vehicle(s)
That’s crazy... I would try one last time... offer then 10% off and rebates that’s more than a reasonable offer for them to accept... if they don’t go out about 500 miles and see what you find.
I found some in Arizona. However, with the corona going up over there, I don't know if I fly over there will Arizona requires me to quarantine or not?
Sponsored