Sponsored

Introduce yourself!!

mouser87

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
Howdy,

Finally got my Mustang it is GT Premium Magnetic color with red interior. Had to wait an extra month. The original came in but had the wrong color seats it is a sweet ride. Now I need to finish my 66 I have to fix up.
Sponsored

subbz

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Performance Pack Level 2
Hi guys,

New member here. I got my 2015 Ruby Red Mustang GT MT April of this year and been loving every minute of it. This is my second Mustang so far but I've been into Mustangs and cars in general. I previously had a 2000 Mustang GT which I traded in when I got my 2015. Haven't really done much as far as mods other than getting the light tint kit as well as a resonator delete and Pypes axlebacks.

Here's a recent pic of "Ruby" and an exhaust vid.

[ame="[MEDIA=youtube]fCDoRCfJU3g[/MEDIA]"]
IMG_1428 (2).jpg

Beef

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 S550 GT
Hey hows it goin??
Picked up my '15 Black Base GT 6spd in Early Aug with a build date of 7/15 and have been loving every time I get behind the wheel. I previously had a '11 S197 with the 3.7... was a great DD but doesnt hold a candle to the S550. I just ordered a MBRP Street cat back and have also tinted the windows. Right now I am dealing with some audio shortcomings while waiting on my exhaust but since she is also a DD I dont plan on anything tooo radical in the Mod dept............ yet :) Been a car and mustang nut my whole life, still keeping a eye out on a nice 1st gen project. Here are a couple pics
pony2.jpg
11828632_10153560724638501_2938321284246548353_n.jpg

Fasstang

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ITGUY
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang EBPP
Howdy Mustang fans,
I am know by all around me as the "Brazilian Coyote" and some as just "fast coyote". I am new to the blue oval and Mustangs. I have to admit that I had few German cars (used ones) and I am now a traitor since I decided to drop the foreign cars for the new mustang. Since I first saw at a magazine, I felt in love. I started by doing some research until I found one that was "almost" everything I wanted. I had in mind to get an EcoBoost, silver and with black stripes, manual. I got an almost fully loaded one (as near as the premium one) BUT automatic. The price was attractive enough to stick with a auto transmission and I don't regret for a second, specially because I live in Dallas and the traffic is always bad and the auto tran, really makes it easier. Since I am an older guy, married and with kids, I cannot afford to have it all the mods that I read on the forum. I am pretty sure that I would like to start by tuning with Cobb (uninstall before having the dealer service, so I won't lose my warranty)! I also would like to install a CAI but since is not as easier to be removing and reinstalling to take to the dealer, I am thinking twice, because I do not want to lose my warranty don't matter what. You all will see me posting questions regarding CAI and also a Turbo Blow Valve...because the last thing for now, is to make my 4 cyl to sound a bit louder and nastiest...
Anyway...I am a happy camper now and I love my car!

Rough Hollow Man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Convertible
^^^Welcome to the Mustang Family...you are so right about the Dallas traffic! Just enjoy your beautiful Stang with the paddle shifters.

Sponsored

Ground Speed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 White EB+PP
Hi everyone.

I started visiting here about a month before I decided to buy an S550, and have been lurking ever since, so I figured it was time to register.

I picked up a '16 EcoBoost+PP in white last month. I couldn't be happier so far.

This site has given me plenty to read and learn. I've spent a lot of time in the wiki and reading through many thread topics. I've got questions but I'll bring them up in future posts if I can't find them via search.

Happy motoring,
GS

LE#673

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
1984 Mustang GT 2015 Mustang LE #673
Howdy

Just picked up my car last weekend and it is a blast! This car is a keeper for sure! It is my second Mustang to own. Been visiting this site for a while and have learned a lot. This picture is with the salesperson Scott who was giggling like crazy on the test drive!

673comp1.jpg

RDM78

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 AG
Just picked up my car last weekend and it is a blast! This car is a keeper for sure! It is my second Mustang to own. Been visiting this site for a while and have learned a lot. This picture is with the salesperson Scott who was giggling like crazy on the test drive!

673comp1.jpg
Looks nice! Congrats....

GManAZ

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium
Hello all, I am Mike from Arizona. I have been a Mustang fan since I was a kid, with my first one owned being a 1967 Mustang coupe with a 289 in Green. Since then I have only owned Fords. A '77 F250, a '93 Ford Ranger which still only has 97k miles in my garage, a 2005 V-6 Mustang in Screaming Yellow, and now my 2015 Eco-Boost Premium in Tri-Yellow.
It is, to say the least, my dream ride. I got her in January and still only have 3,600 miles. My wife and I both have work trucks so the stang is all for pleasure. I have several mods planned with no time frame. Still researching, saving, and dreaming stuff up. Just found this place today and very glad I did. Love the forum and all the info. Thanks to the admins that made this website happen!
:headbang:
9.jpg

GManAZ

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium
Here is a pic of the '05 and '15 together for the last time at the dealer. :(
I hated trading this V-6, had so many good times with that car.
5.jpg

Sponsored

DeLorean17

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Hello everyone,

I recently received my new 2016 Mustang GT. It is a Premium in the Guard Metallic with the dark saddle interior. I opted for the Performance Package with the light wheels instead of black.

Before this, I had a 2008 Mustang GT in Vapor Silver.

I figured this would be a good place to find out anything there was to know about the new generation of Mustangs.

Looks like I need to get some smaller file size images, but I have a few phone images so far...
DSC_0008.jpg
image1.jpg

rsmustangjr16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium Performance Pack
New Texas GT

I just wanted to take the time to introduce myself as well as the new Mustang. The car is a PP GT, 401A car in Oxford White and I just got the car about week ago and already have 1000 miles on it. This is a fun car and has plenty of power. I have attached a pic for your viewing pleasure and I look forward to learning a ton more about these new Mustangs. Thanks.

Richard

rsmustangjr16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That's great looking car in Guard. Congrats!

rsmustangjr16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Looks Great!

Hello all, I am Mike from Arizona. I have been a Mustang fan since I was a kid, with my first one owned being a 1967 Mustang coupe with a 289 in Green. Since then I have only owned Fords. A '77 F250, a '93 Ford Ranger which still only has 97k miles in my garage, a 2005 V-6 Mustang in Screaming Yellow, and now my 2015 Eco-Boost Premium in Tri-Yellow.
It is, to say the least, my dream ride. I got her in January and still only have 3,600 miles. My wife and I both have work trucks so the stang is all for pleasure. I have several mods planned with no time frame. Still researching, saving, and dreaming stuff up. Just found this place today and very glad I did. Love the forum and all the info. Thanks to the admins that made this website happen!
:headbang:

Your car looks great in Yellow!

intruder4711

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016er GT
Hi everybody,

I live in Germany and I odered my GT 09/18/15.

Now I´m waiting for my Windowsticker. Hope I´ll get my car in March.

It´s hard to wait....
Sponsored