Sponsored

Introduce yourself!!

Rough Hollow Man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Convertible
Welcome Davy Crockett!

Hey everyone! Longtime anonymous viewer, but figured I'd make it official since I recently pulled the trigger on purchasing my first mustang. Custom ordered on 9/9/15 2016 Mustang Ecoboost PP - Magnetic

I received my VIN from the dealer over the weekend with a build date of 9/28/15 and was able to pull up my Window Sticker this morning. *drool* I've always been a huge mustang fan and fell in love with the new s550 when I first saw it and knew I had to have it!

Looking forward to talking to you all! :cheers:
Well you sure picked a great car to be your first Mustang! You will be so surprised at all the attention that your new Stang will generate.:D:headbang: My only suggestion to you is to drive your great new car stock for a few months while you very carefully plan and research your future Mods.:clap2: Welcome to your new passion!:cheers:
Sponsored

Crockett

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Ecoboost PP
Thanks! I have a few things in mind, but quick after my pickup date I'll be swapping the stock exhaust for the magnaflow black competition cat-back system that I have already sitting in my garage. :thumbsup:

chrisgonzales

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic [wrap'd grey] GT Premium PP
Welcome, nice color choice, aka same color as what I have on order.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

infantmarsupial

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustand Ecoboost
Good Morning. Hope you don't mind an old guy joining in (52). Purchased a 2015 Ecoboost with Performance Package in Competition Orange.
It's been many years since I last owned a Mustang (1971 Mach 1).
Sold that not long after I got married.
Primarily own Jeeps but we wanted something we could travel in now that the kids are grown.
Hoping to pick up some ideas on what I can do to the Mustang.

VertMustang98GT

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Hello all,

I started a build thread:

http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?p=796433#post796433

Also, I've driven/owned a Mustang since I was 16. I've been going to Mustang Week for two years (wish I would have gone much, much sooner). I'm very excited for this upcoming year to have my own car there (Fusion in 2014 & Family's in 2015).

-Ray

Sponsored

SoCalTim

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Sold : 15 GT
Hello everyone,

I'm Tim, originally from England but now living in Southern California.

I have a 2015 GT, in Impact Blue. Only owned the car for 3 weeks but very pleased with my purchase thus far!

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

:ford:

fewt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Hi everyone, I'm Andrew. New to the forum, but I've lurked off and on for a long time. I moved up from a 2012 GT to a 2016 GT on the Sept 14th, and I have to say I'm really enjoying the new car. They really did improve it in every way possible. Sync 3, no more rebooting my car to use hands free! Formerly in the stable over the years: a 2012 GT convertible, a 2008 GT coupe, a 2004 GT coupe, and a 1998 coupe.

Obligatory car pics:

David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197
Hi everyone, I'm Andrew. New to the forum, but I've lurked off and on for a long time. I moved up from a 2012 GT to a 2016 GT on the Sept 14th, and I have to say I'm really enjoying the new car. They really did improve it in every way possible. Sync 3, no more rebooting my car to use hands free! Formerly in the stable over the years: a 2012 GT convertible, a 2008 GT coupe, a 2004 GT coupe, and a 1998 coupe.
Congrats! The S550 is a great platform, happy to assist with your build and since you're in Florida feel free to stop by our Pompano location!

15GTfastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT
Hi everyone, new here. Just picked up a 2015 Mustang GT. I Previously had a 2013 GT but absolutely fell in love with the 2015 style and nod to the GT Fastback. Perfect for the 50 year Anniversary of the Mustang.

DanDglassman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Deep Impact Blue
Hello all. New member here. My name is Dan and I recently purchased a 2015 GT in Deep Impact Blue. I live in North Carolina.

My previous ride was a 2002 Ford F150 Harley Davidson edition crew cab which I enjoyed for 13 years and 104,000 miles. It was one of two years (2002/2003) with the Eaton supercharged 5.4. I'm gonna miss that whine!

This will be the third Mustang I have owned. In high school my father and I rebuilt a 1966 Mustang 289ci and in college I had a 1991 LX 5.0 hatchback.

I'm really enjoying my 2015 and have already added a JLT oil catch can, Magnaflow Competition catback, and a few Steeda braces. I plan to leave the engine stock for now. I've attached a few photos for your enjoyment.
1966 Mustang.jpg
1991 Ford Mustang 5.0 LX.jpg
2002_ford_f150.jpg
2015 Mustang GT.jpg

Sponsored

David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197
Hello all. New member here. My name is Dan and I recently purchased a 2015 GT in Deep Impact Blue. I live in North Carolina.

My previous ride was a 2002 Ford F150 Harley Davidson edition crew cab which I enjoyed for 13 years and 104,000 miles. It was one of two years (2002/2003) with the Eaton supercharged 5.4. I'm gonna miss that whine!

This will be the third Mustang I have owned. In high school my father and I rebuilt a 1966 Mustang 289ci and in college I had a 1991 LX 5.0 hatchback.

I'm really enjoying my 2015 and have already added a JLT oil catch can, Magnaflow Competition catback, and a few Steeda braces. I plan to leave the engine stock for now. I've attached a few photos for your enjoyment.
Awesome, welcome! Enjoy the S550 :)

dbnewell

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Hi all, Doug from missouri. Been looking at the fourm for a month or so now enjoying all of the great looking mustangs and information on the fourm. Just bought my second mustang and have to say I love it so far. 15' GT premium.

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT A10
Vehicle Showcase
15' GT

Hey everybody,

Just saying hello from NC. I am orig from Detroit and have been in NC for 12 years.

I just bought a 2015 GT Premium M6 black on black. Was going to get a 2016 Base GT but the dealer messed up and could not get me 0% on the loan as they said after signing paperwork. SO they got me a 15' PREMIUM for $10/month more. I'll take $ 5k in options for that.

I've put 5% tint on all the way around and a strip on the front. I guess my next mod will be a tune of some sort. I was going to do an airbox but I see the 15' cars do not really respond to them with light mods. Save the money for some better wheels and tires as I am not in love with the OEM 18's and All season Neros. Prob get the 19 inch PP wheels.

Liking this forum already. VERY informative.

Just turned 800 miles and counting.

Also have a highly modded 98GT and a 2008 CVPI. I've had a few fox cars too. Guess I'm a Ford guy. LOL

Thanks

Kevin

1sickgt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
Hello, My names is Marcel... I'm 24 years old and live in San Jose ca. ..

Here's my 2015 premium package with full bolt ons..

GTerGone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GT; '07 Sport Trac 4.6L
Hi all,

Gary in ATL checking in and have posted only a few times but find this forum the busiest and most informative.

So my Dad worked for Ford in ATL and when I was graduating HS, I really wanted a Mustang. Dad said he'd pay half but my meager pay check lifeguarding afforded me a PINTO!

The day will soon come when I drive my first Mustang! Though not graduating from GA Tech myself, both of my kids did as well as my Dad, so I have been a Tech fan all my life. Hence, the Yellow Jacket interior option ordered on my Stang!
I really wanted the Performance Package but with increasing age and health issues, the automatic seems the best choice for driving longevity.

I plan on adding more black accents to the car with twin racing stripes like the GT350, black heat extractors, and mirrors, with a spoiler too. I have not seen a black wheel I like though. The Foundry Black 20" wheels I've seen in person and they don't look black at all, more dark foundry grey to me but with machined bright area.
Sponsored