Introduce yourself!!

chrisgonzales

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic [wrap'd grey] GT Premium PP
Welcome nice shot. Wise choice of color.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
Sponsored

MastrHU

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 - Tech
Are you MastrHU that used to have a badass black 3kGT VR4? On D2M?

And welcome!
I am the same MastrHu. Wow, that was about 6 years ago. I ended up going to the Supra shortly after that car. Now, I'm going to be a Mustang owner. Who would of thunk...

Evo_Rob

Mmm... Boost...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I am the same MastrHu. Wow, that was about 6 years ago. I ended up going to the Supra shortly after that car. Now, I'm going to be a Mustang owner. Who would of thunk...
Haha yeah man. I've moved on, too. Miss my evo, but don't regret the mustang. Small world, for sure!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Jonas-RR-GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonas
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium Race Red
My name is Jonas this my first Mustang. I have always been into performance cars. First car was a 92 Eagle Talon Tsi, second car is 92 Galant VR-4, third car was a 08 Tacoma (practical car). Traded the Tacoma for the Mustang and haven't looked back. Haven't own the car more than two months and I have already modded the car. I will list them in another thread.
image.jpg

Evo_Rob

Mmm... Boost...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Welcome man. I'm 2 weeks and 3 days in and got my exhaust and springs last night haha. the bug bit and it bit hard. It won't be long before I know my new UPS/FEDEX guys by name

Sponsored

2badknees

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT Convertible
My name is Rob and ordered my first Mustang 2 weeks ago. 2016 silver GT convertible, PP, 401a, nav, reverse. I just registered on this site, but have been looking around for a month or so. Can't wait until the 6-8 weeks wait is over!!!

DeLandEB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang EcoBoost PP
Howdy y'all. Just got my 2015 Magnetic Grey GT with PP. I'm I love with this car. My first Ford, not my first performance car. Seems like a good crowd here.
Ugh the car I want. I have the same look but EcoBoost...damn I wish I had a 5.0! I'm a few posts up.

Exikutioner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
50th Appearance GT
Hey fellas. Just checking in here. I picked up my first sole-financed car, and finally settled on this beautiful work. Worked with my dealer for about two weeks to hunt this down, equipped with:

~ Performance Pack
~ Adaptive Cruise
~ Voice Nav
~ 50th Anniversary

And finally, the pic, as she was sitting at the dealer awaiting my pickup. It was a cold and rainy day, and the dealer insisted on waxing before I picked it up :D.

Rough Hollow Man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Convertible
It is refreshing to read this thread and vicariously feel the JOY that each of you have associated with your new Mustangs! I've always heard that "JOY is multiplied when shared with someone else" and this thread pretty much bears that out. It's almost akin to someone being excited to share a birth announcement ...well some here actually call their new Mustang..."MY NEW BABY". Merci Beaucoup Mustangers for sharing...

Sponsored

DeLandEB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang EcoBoost PP
Your car is beautiful! I almost ordered that color!
Thank you very much! It was between this and black...and I'm glad I picked this over the black. Although I still think the black on black looks badass, this is just a little different.

MagCoyote5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT Premium Magnetic(sold) '21 GT Prem PP1 MR G
Hello all, my name is Jim and I am in the Jax,FL area. Bought my GT in July and have LOVED every minute I am in it. Not my first Ford but my first Mustang. Have been in the VW arena for awhile and decided to pull the trigger on my current beauty. :D
Phone 489.jpg

c6red

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15' Mustang GT
Hi, my name is Alex and I'm located Miami, Florida. I bought my gt pp last month but only had it for a few days before someone hit. I should be getting it back next week sometime.
image.jpg

atekido

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
Soon to be new owner.

I'm John. will be buying a 2015 Mustang GT Premium tomorrow. I probably have a few RL friends who already are on this board. Look forward to joining this community. Sold my Pontiac G8 GT. Great car but I was done fighting physics lol!

Ukmustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus RS Stealth Grey
Hey Guys
I Bought a 2015 Mustang EcoBoost around 6 weeks ago and I LOVE IT!
I made a full review on YouTube !
here is the Link to watch it please let me know your thoughts, like share and Subscribe
thanks guys

Sponsored