Sponsored

2022 Official Mach 1 Order Tracking Thread

JPJr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 HP
I offered a dealer to sell me a Mach for sticker, called me back and said 5K over is expected and they would not budge.

I replied, you are turning down a guaranteed sale for full sticker, in the hopes of getting ADM? He said yes, I said good bye.
Same story around here.
Greedy F'ers!
Sponsored

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
Are you taking delivery of it?
step right up gentlemen, the small blind is $1000, the big $2000. the game is end-user ADM poker.

that GT500 brittany heritage CFTP near me got bid up by a couple guys to +25K. The other guy folded at 22K.

RobZ71LM7

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 F-150
Are you taking delivery of it?
I’ve already got my car about done and modded beyond handling package specs. So no I likely won’t take delivery (sales tax would eat up flipping profits) and I’ve not told the salesman that yet. Send me a PM if you want his contact info. Their agreement was to sell to me at MSRP. There were some higher fees but that’s it.

MSRP on this one is $6k higher than my ‘21! So yeah I saved some money.

EADB2101-69DC-437E-968B-4E6D5B591C69.png

Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2023 BMW M440i, 2020 Ram 1500, 2021 Jeep JK
I’ve already got my car about done and modded beyond handling package specs. So no I likely won’t take delivery (sales tax would eat up flipping profits) and I’ve not told the salesman that yet. Send me a PM if you want his contact info. Their agreement was to sell to me at MSRP. There were some higher fees but that’s it.

MSRP on this one is $6k higher than my ‘21! So yeah I saved some money.

EADB2101-69DC-437E-968B-4E6D5B591C69.png
Thanks Rob,
I didn't think you were going to take delivery of it. Yes it is higher than the one I have on order, but its built and ready. PM coming, thanks

Pardsy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Mustang Mach 1
Well my 3/10 order from Koons for silver 700A Tremec HP Elite red calipers was finished building today, delivery estimate is 2 weeks out. Kinda crazy it’s basically the same time as my 10/16 order.
Start praying. I personally know of a few people who have ordered cars through them that have arrived damaged. They’re just sloppy with their lot.

Sponsored

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
Start praying. I personally know of a few people who have ordered cars through them that have arrived damaged. They’re just sloppy with their lot.
and make DAMN sure you tell them to NOT wash it. Period,

Hells Fury

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Gt Sold/ ‘22 Gt500 on order
I may have my 2021 10R80 HP for sale if anyone gets tired of waiting. I paid MSRP back in March and recently had Cermaic/PPF done.

Suppose to be getting my Shelby but havent gotten the call yet. Thats even know the dealer called three weeks ago and said if you remove HP my regional rep said he will pull it for August build.
1A5960F4-7CBD-4ACE-B1A8-1C1ED5A07DB5.jpeg

cerbomark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach1 700, 6 Spd.#5558
Hey I can t help but wonder if the damage is caused with delight (for lack of better words) by some dealers. they get to keep an order when you pass and then add onto the MSRP for thousands more than we pay on most of our orders. Way too many damaged cars for me to understand. BTW mine had a small scratch and I got a call to see if I wanted to pass before I got all the transportation ready. I don t know, I m a skeptic . I suggest if it s light damage that you take the car and have them fix it in the future. IN writing of coarse.

JOKER M1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium (SOLD)
Hey I can t help but wonder if the damage is caused with delight (for lack of better words) by some dealers. they get to keep an order when you pass and then add onto the MSRP for thousands more than we pay on most of our orders. Way too many damaged cars for me to understand. BTW mine had a small scratch and I got a call to see if I wanted to pass before I got all the transportation ready. I don t know, I m a skeptic . I suggest if it s light damage that you take the car and have them fix it in the future. IN writing of coarse.
what dealer

Sponsored
OP
OP
Zelek

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
Who all is expecting delivery this week at Granger
Mine is the week after then I have to figure out which one I'm selling. I don't mind keeping the 22 if someone wants my 21 with 2k miles. I did all the legwork with PPF, ceramic, and tint so I'd probably include that in the price too. PS4S tires and BMR jacking rails and a Mach 1 steering wheel badge for +20 HP.

Whatever horsepower loss the 22 has won't affect me because I'm doing long tubes and a tune.

JOKER M1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium (SOLD)
Mine is the week after then I have to figure out which one I'm selling. I don't mind keeping the 22 if someone wants my 21 with 2k miles. I did all the legwork with PPF, ceramic, and tint so I'd probably include that in the price too. PS4S tires and BMR jacking rails and a Mach 1 steering wheel badge for +20 HP.

Whatever horsepower loss the 22 has won't affect me because I'm doing long tubes and a tune.
E85 tune ? Leaving the rest of the exhaust stock ? Resonator ?

Pardsy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Mustang Mach 1
Nah. With Koons it dates back and varies from model. Focus ST, F-250, S197 Mustang, and yes, even a ‘21 Mach 1.

OP
OP
Zelek

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
E85 tune ? Leaving the rest of the exhaust stock ? Resonator ?
Nope, I have a Borla Atak for the GT500 as well. Full exhaust.

I'll probably do 93 / flex / E85 for the tune.
Sponsored