Sponsored

2021 Official Mach 1 Order Tracking Thread

cerbomark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach1 700, 6 Spd.#5558
I just called on my 7/26 non HP, 700, tremec M1.
FP said mine is updated as of 10-30 and it was moved one production day from 11/17 to 11/18.
They said that s a good sign and car should be built.
My dealers screen shows the same thing.
Looks a little more accurate as it nears they say.
I know, I know, until they cancel, LOL.
Sponsored

Last edited:

cerbomark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach1 700, 6 Spd.#5558
For what t s worth FP claims it s not only parts but labor and shift shortages that are causing production issues...

Big Joe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang GT, 2006 Lincoln Town Car
For what t s worth FP claims it s not only parts but labor and shift shortages that are causing production issues...
Like everyone else my 2021 order was canceled. Order was from August 13th.
Just called FP and was told my order was cancelled on October 29. Haven't heard from the dealer or received an email yet. It was a Velocity Blue, auto, elite, HP, premium. Order placed 5/8.

B4theLobotomy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
TJ
Vehicle(s)
2011 Tacoma, 2019 4Runner, 2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
Yea, it's hard to point where the issue really lies. I had a production date start 9/28, but the actual production date on the tracker didn't fill in until 10/22 so a long spread between when the car actually entered production. I know flat rock shut down a week. My original production estimate was 10/11. Car built 10/26. Just shipped 10/31. Was called by dealer today for a 11/15-11/16 delivery date.

Kermut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach M5413
I just called on my 7/26 non HP, tremec M1.
FP said mine is updated as of 10-30 and it was moved one production day from 11/17 to 11/18.
They said that s a good sign and car should be built.
My dealers screen shows the same thing.
Looks a little more accurate as it nears they say.
I know, I know, until they cancel, LOL.
My similar build (700a, tremec, no HP) with a similar order date (7/20) was also scheduled for 11/17, so I'm betting it was moved to 11/18 as our orders have basically followed the same pattern over the last few months.

I dunno about you, but I'm getting cautiously excited. This is the closest to a planned build date as I've ever been

Sponsored

danpass

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST Triple Yellow
well, I transferred my deposit over to a 2022, the lesser spec.

and that's the second to last time I'll say it cuz it enrages me .....

I spent a lot of the weekend looking for a comparable alternative and with how ugly the C8 is (hey, just personal opinion) the Mustang is effectively, even with reduced output, in a class by itself.

-

OP
OP
Zelek

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
Was it confirmed that the emissions piece in the 22's was in the intake? If so, that's an easy fix with a tune.

Kermut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach M5413
Was it confirmed that the emissions piece in the 22's was in the intake? If so, that's an easy fix with a tune.
I think they moved an airflow sensor as well? There have been so many posts I don't want to try and find the one with the exact details.

Honestly I doubt anyone will notice it. Keeping in mind the 480 HP is at the crank you are only getting ~390 HP at the wheels, so I would bet that 470 HP crank = ~385 wheel or whatever.

The bigger issues to me on cancellations and reorder is the increased wait, different colors (if you wanted VB, TO, or GY), and proximity to the planned S650 launch.

Then again, I can see them not launching anything special the first S650 year, sticking only to the new Ecoboost/GT. My guess is the S650 will be a mechanically awesome car with a massively improved interior to allow it to compete with the imports, but I expect the exterior styling to be somewhat questionable based on the renders/inspirations we've seen so far.

RocketGuy3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2016 Cayman GT4
I just realized I have a VIN on the Ford tracking site now...! Maybe I'm misremembering, but that is a significant milestone, isn't it? Still no window sticker yet, though.

Build date is still showing as Nov 22nd. Praying that holds up, or that at the very least the order isn't canceled, but not holding my breath.

EDIT: On closer inspection, it looks like the VIN is provided right when the order is scheduled... which was very quickly, and therefore probably not meaningful. Ah well.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Zelek

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
I just realized I have a VIN on the Ford tracking site now...! Maybe I'm misremembering, but that is a significant milestone, isn't it? Still no window sticker yet, though.

Build date is still showing as Nov 22nd. Praying that holds up, or that at the very least the order isn't canceled, but not holding my breath.

EDIT: On closer inspection, it looks like the VIN is provided right when the order is scheduled... which was very quickly, and therefore probably not meaningful. Ah well.
I had a VIN since May, shortly after I ordered. Crazy part is Ford Performance even gave me a build date. Also got a call to expect my car at the end of November too all for it to be cancelled. Hype gets built up then you get let down.

Sponsored

RocketGuy3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2016 Cayman GT4
I had a VIN since May, shortly after I ordered. Crazy part is Ford Performance even gave me a build date. Also got a call to expect my car at the end of November too all for it to be cancelled. Hype gets built up then you get let down.
Damn man, sorry to hear that... If you don't mind me asking, does the Ford order tracking website still show your order as scheduled if you check the status? And you only know it was canceled because someone at Granger contacted you?

Trying to figure out what my chances are here while I wait to hear from someone at Chapman Ford...

OP
OP
Zelek

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
Damn man, sorry to hear that... If you don't mind me asking, does the Ford order tracking website still show your order as scheduled if you check the status? And you only know it was canceled because someone at Granger contacted you?

Trying to figure out what my chances are here while I wait to hear from someone at Chapman Ford...
Here is the email and here is the order. Yes, I only know because Granger contacted me.

Mach 1 Email.png

Mach 1 Order.png

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
Here is the email and here is the order. Yes, I only know because Granger contacted me.

Mach 1 Email.png

Mach 1 Order.png
So, a month later order, and my Vin is 200 after yours. My understanding is that the 21 Machs are all M555xxxx.

does anyone have a Mach with a different first 3 numbers (than 555)

Maldelver

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mustang Mach 1
So, a month later order, and my Vin is 200 after yours. My understanding is that the 21 Machs are all M555xxxx.

does anyone have a Mach with a different first 3 numbers (than 555)
M555 here, however my number was higher than Zelek.